I'm done, this is my hometown Aachen, and its full with this

I'm done, this is my hometown Aachen, and its full with this

I'll never understand why lefties are working themselves into such a frenzy over Trump of all people, i.e. a liberal, faggot loving Yankee opposed to NATO and evul corporate trade agreements like TPP. Shouldn't someone like Trump having hijacked the GOP for his own amusement be like a liberal's wet dream come true?

Cucks doing cuck things..carry on

This makes no sense. Do germans really believe americans care at all what they think about our presidential politics??? Just to be clear, we don't care at all.

who cares?

Steal the signs and burn them like the based poos in pic related while praising kek.

Please.

These are just feel good bullshit from your local degenerates
>oh look, I think trump is bad and others agree with me
>look at me I matter
>LOOK AT ME
>I have a say in foreign politics I swear

I'd put a smug trump with 8-bit shades on each side of a MAGA sign desu

Liberal do, a lot, for them Europe is the parangon of sophistication while USA are redneck land, they are a kind of american-eurofag.

An anecdote about that is when I went to San Fransisco two years ago with an american friend and we got this girl in the group who "loved french culture" and she sought validation by me everytime the conversation was about taste or opinion.
Too bad she was ugly.

They should, yes. By 2008/2012 standards, Trump isn't what they stand against as polarized by NeoCons.

But now we all see (and slowly they are too) that the Left is following a media narrative and actually have no views, beliefs, or ability to rationalize.

Charlemagne would be disappointed.

Why do they care more about US elections than our elections

I will never understand these dumb kids

Carlos V would be disappointed

Blame the Media.

You should built a little wall and put the signs on top and put the image of a stinky little mexican at the bottom.

>country turning into an islamist dump
>focuses on someone overseas who actually cares about his country
end the eternal kraut

Steal them, replace with make america great again sign.

Aachen was the capital of Charlemagne's kingdom

I can hear Charlemagne rolling in his grave

Germans are fucking PATHETIC

>speech bubbles indicate that the speech is coming out of the ground below Trump's head

"I'm DuMB" indeed.
What is "NOX"?

I'm gonna laugh so much when he gets elected.
This level of cuckery...

You Germans and Brits are so fucking infantilized its breaking my heart to think we might have to take over when your country goes full sharia.

It's German for "please ream my asshole Jamal."

The only thing more entertaining than this election will be the shitstorm after it. Trump will easily have the best shitstorm here, I can't wait to see all the liberal shit-articles whining and shrieking harder than a baby that just got hit in the head.

Don't you guys get anti-trump propaganda worse than we do?

You know, I used to think the whole "Entartete Kunst" was just a propaganda thing, but I'm beginning to see its point.

Either way, it's public space. Take them down.

Over 30% of the population are foreigners btw

If anything it's free publicity.

OK.... It seems you guys are good at this...
Now please do the same thing except replace Trump with Muhammed and maybe you could do something good for the world for once.

Nox is a nightclub and they want to do a party
pic related

Gross

Isn't that every german word?

>Liberal do, a lot, for them Europe is the parangon of sophistication
I've got news for you, Jacque. No one here thinks highly of Europe. Not even libtards.

in this city or in all of germany?

Weird inferiority complex.

MAKE IT SO.

That street actually looks like a 3rd world country lol.

I grew up in BR and we can compete with that lol

>this is my hometown Aachen
right in the feels :/

tfw Germany will never rise again

In Aachen its 30%
In Germany 20%