A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their...

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

White boys also have these receptors in there anus

Only 1% of white woman have interest in black men. The leftovers.

fuck off niggy

fake news

Bill Nye isn't even a scientist lol

OP you have so many melanin receptors around your arse that it forms a 'black hole' for black holes.

Vaginas have their own voice, dont tell me what you think the vag is thinking.. see how retarded this world is.

>Bill Nye
>Berkerly

>Berk
>erly

>melanin receptors

just, what in the fuck

Makes shit up. Expects you all to be too lazy to actually follow it up.

Will keep repeating it over and over again until people start to think its true.

Its the list of "black accomplishments" all over again.

>all of that pseudo-"science"

Nice bait though, I`m sure someone got triggered

Holy dick bettendorf youre getting more autistic almost daily. You are a scientific anomaly, secreting synthetic faggotry.

Posting open proves nothing you dickless retard. Those girls have to be paid to fuck and even at that show obvious dissatisfaction.

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that black people were white once but they never bathed and the crust turned darker and darker until it was incorporated in their genetic make up

A recent research paper done at MIT reported that OP is a dick sucking nigger and just cannot stop sucking dicks. Even Stephen Hawking has gone on record supporting this fact

>Berkeley

That explains all the "research" Berkeley residents have been doing all these years.

They're really becoming more advanced with this bait.

ricenigger user your drunk go to bed and look for a job when you get up

I'd buy it

thats true, NASA has released a new document as well, claiming the dick sucking has gotten to celestial levels

>melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls

Top fucking kek

These kinds of pics always make me laugh OP. Every time it just looks like someone taking a shit.

tfw white male with dark skinned dick
nice news ty made my day :D

I've read some shit here, but that's definitely the most retarded one where OP isn't even trolling

As a white man with nigger color cock, I am OK with this.

*the fat ones

Is also esential that the niggers are not in jail and that they have some sort of EDUCATION... or else the UNIVERSIty said that they are equal to monkeys!

post proof

>there
Kill yourself.

monkeys don't matter

Why So Sseriousssss?

Not a real study. This is through.

Bill Nye is a comedian

nigger hate thread

Kek

African Americans make up 13% of the population. So much for that narrative.

>nigga
>money

as a girl pick one.

Sauce on girl?

No research is required to know that OP is a faggot who makes shit up.

> for black poles

I fixed it for you

1/10

Sauce?

Only those with autism will post below this point

You're a massive fucking idiot

sure kid.
got those receptors in your ass?

i know this is bait, but honestly i believe Berkeley would fake a study to prove this

>melanin receptors
>melanin receptors
>melanin receptors
>melanin receptors

TOP KEK

You can't slide Sup Forums when this sort of shit is all that Sup Forums is.