Pic I sneaked of my Lil sister while she was trying to fix the cable and Internet ;)

Pic I sneaked of my Lil sister while she was trying to fix the cable and Internet ;)

roll dubs if u want more

Bump

show me some of that sweet ass

bump

Winwar

More

aayyy

gimme more

Winrar

wtf no bra ,,, y u no wincest

roll

Bump

Well that was quick.

bumpy

Nice boobs

U are so lucky

How old is that hottie?
Also.....post nudes.

hurry up and post nudes

Please please post more

here the dubs, you're welcome

even more dubs

Be nice to ur little sister op she secretelt loves u and u guys will be friends and siblings forever follow ur heart chase ur dreams be kind op

Winner.
Now post nudes, you faggot op.

19 this September, and I know I'm a creep... but dam.... pic inc..

MOAR

She my sis I don't have nudes dumb fuck only pics I sneak of her

Age? Looks out of 10? Do you have anything better? How many times have you jerked it to her? Post more.

less yappin

post sneak pics then

OP don't worry about the nudes comments
Just post what you have
Also do you beat off to these pictures?

post em and post a raunchy comment/fact about her thru ur eyes too. we need details fucker.

>Dubs.
Will Op not be a fag today...?

Not as good... I'll get more as the opportunity presents itself ;)....

I'll keep u Bros posted... she is sleeping right now.

sleeping u say? can you sneak a nice pic for us?

OP, if she's sleeping, perfect time to strike eh?

beware the bamboozle.

Not gonna risk getting caught, she is asleep in her room.. but yesterday she slept on the couch in those same shorts and I had a great view.. but I didn't take a pic... wish I had.

Get us some good pics while she is sleeping.

Are you able to take pics there?

You are so lucky thanks for posting OP

Lol

God bless u OP.

I'll be back with more tomorrow bros, ;)

do you think she is into you at all? finds you attractive?

awww, shucks.

Rolling for shits and giggles

Today I was reading the fellowship of the ring laying on the couch and she layed down on the other end of the couch and poked me... supposedly meant to poke my leg... but she poked me directly on my dick... she said it was an accident.. so idk.

Fake and fictitious.

IF any of you faggots have actually had a little sister you know this shit NEVER happens.

Do u have a pic of her face

i have an older sister and shit like this has happened to me. i don't think you have a sister at all. or maybe you do and it's just not like this for you.
does she do anything else at all? maybe brush past you.

Then I guess I'm one lucky motherfucker, more pics coming tomorrow...

It really doesn't

Shut the fuck up, go back to facebook then

I'm not going into details, but I do have a younger sis. Obviously we'd poke eachother when I still lived there, but only a retard would take it as sexual. i.e fake

We have a pretty open chill relationship. She will even shake her butt and twerk in front of me with her friends

user says 'little sister'
>'i have an older sister'

We get drunk together like every night

Older sisters are worse. My buddy had one, and we were 16 when she was 19. Again faggot, shit like this doesn't happen.

Crashing on the couch right now with her hotass friend but she is all wrapped in blankets :(

Checking out the freezer

I know she has a ball gag and a 9 tails hidden in her closet....

if this is real though, OP when you get caught be sure to greentext it.

Yep

goddamit OP. break the internet again so your sis bends over to fix it.

oh i get what you mean now. yeah i'd side with you more than thinking it's sexual. but... i am banging a co worker right now and once in a while she comes up and pokes me too. lol
also my older sister used to dress like a slut around the house for me when we all lived there. nowadays in our adult life when we see one another she hangs off me and whatnot. like i'm a new man not a boy to her.

continue.

Thinking a girl likes you because she's treating you like a human bean

>user I've got some bad news

human "being"

His Dubs command it!

newfag

pretty ballsy pic to take nice

Sorry user didn't realize whom I was speaking too

>implying i want her

there are cues and things they do that are friendly vs flirty. you want details? she literally hangs off me and feels my body when we see one another. she holds me when we are in public like a date and i have to push her off. she snuggles with me out of nowhere. when we were teens she would visually tease me. change into hot pink booty shorts and a bikini top. pace around pretending not to show off for me. bend over in front of me then look at me.

Ok Chad Thundercock why haven't you fucked her?

OP, what time tomorrow do you post?

oh i don't fuckin know cause she's my sister.

Look son, a faggot

sounds like you wanna bang your sister

Yet your in an incest thread my dude and you make it seem as if she was infatuated with your rugged good looks and charming personality.

i suppose i'm somewhat rugged. personality? barely. she knows me cause i'm her brother.

i'm speaking objectively. you seem to be getting boiled over my choice of not banging her.

If my sister were like yours i'd bang her so hard she'd look like your ass

lol but what if she was ugly like mine? oh sure guys hit on her left and right. but honestlty i see her as a 5.5/10

Boiled isn't the right feeling

Confused maybe, or regret for you idk not my dick on the line

You didn't tell me that. Still, turn off the lights and bang her. She could be your best sex ever if she knows you that good

i found her ...slightly erotic in my adolescent years. i mean an older girl giving me direct attention. i've seen her naked- really not super ugly. gets hit on everywhere as do i. but she's like a 5.5 in my eyes. other guys find her like a 7-10.

she also has a lot of problems. some which she has overcome. but basically this a also a turn off. i can hook up with girls i know so why bang her?

she also has a kid with some guy she dated for less than a year and they're now on and off. i mean how stupid can a girl get.

also i don't want to text her constantly or deal with the fact we banged. she sucks at hiding shit. we also live in differnt states now. if she was like a 9 then i'd consider it more. but even so...

If she can't keep the secret, then no. Go fuck other anons' sisters