Post your peice Sup Forums

Post your peice Sup Forums

Omega Tressor here, would prefer something with a brown strap, may purchase another.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Casio-MQ24-7B2-Analog-Watch-Black/dp/B000GB0G7A
rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/12/105/20141383
youtube.com/watch?v=3QZgkkb2OwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice dial OP, here's mine.
Also, check out degriffstraps.com, he makes some sick custom straps for a good price!

amazon.com/Casio-MQ24-7B2-Analog-Watch-Black/dp/B000GB0G7A

Nice dude. What size is that?
Also muh watches

/thread

Yeah it's a Citizen, not the fanciest thing...

Fucking titanium tho!

Nice

Thanks dude. I normaly dont like the subs but gahhh dayum that Hulk is nice.

Nice. I have a planet ocean but at work I just wear a tag

Incoming:
>quartz citizen casio nixon g-shock fossil diesel gucci armani applewatch shinola
swiss made strictly prohibited

yes I'm jelly

boy howdy would I like to rob y'all. You people aren't even real people as far as I'm concerned. Why do you care about status symbols you macaroni fucks?

>rob y'all
might wanna rethink that pard

oh here it is
1st fake rolllllex in this thread

Not status symbol for me... I'm often in situations when I don't or cannot have my phone in environments that are rugged and austere. Hence the titanium watch.

Armyfag

1950s Accurist.

Vintage

Nice

>thinking I would rob you in violent confrontation
>thinking that if I did your expensive prostate stimulator would stop me
>carrying that big of a peice for self protection
You probably don't even shoot

We'll that is obviously different

I like that a lot. I've looked at buying similar for a while but the sale pictures don't do it justice. Nice watch although I'll probably put a leather strap on it.

Milgauss is fake.

Is it?

Come rob me

My nigga

It should have a serial number in the rehaut. The Rolex Oyster Perpetual is too low down as well.

Colour looks wrong too but that could be the photo.

Don't have a Milgauss to hand to check. But from eye that's what looks wrong.

>thinking youre going to steal peoples things without a violent encounter
>thinking youre bulletproof

Sarb035 on rubber strap

>be year 2005 plus 12
>still wears watches
Fucking beta faggot confirmed

>what is burglary.
I'd steal your front door the first time you left your house and no amount of PIS or security could stop me.
Lucky for people like you I would only think about possibly doing something that to absentee owners.

pray that you dont get caught nigger

Spotted the nigger

>2017
>doesn't know shit about horology

Wake up hippie, watches will always be worn by men who value their time.

But I'm a middle class white boy from rural middle America. I idealize stealing from corporate assholes because they are corporate assholes.

>valuing your time
What a fag

>whorerology
Study of yer mom bitch?

>it's only okay when I steal! I need it more than those hardworking greedy assholes >:(

>imblying youre not a literal nigger
kys

Yeah I guess you don't have to look at the clock when mommy gets your mac'n'cheese din din when it's done. When you grow up you're gonna have to learn to manage your time better since time is very important to responsible people.

There's a clock on the computer at the bottom right of the screen or at the top if you're on a cell haha

>hardworking
LUL
I am talking about the boss and dad you idiots dick ride, not you poor cucks working for them.
The hard work involved in absentee ownership is not the hard work of the owner.

I don't care

obviously, otherwise you wouldnt be a nigger

When you have a job you where actually need to talk to people, it's much more polite to look at your watch instead of trying to finger your skinny jeans for 20+ seconds to see the time, the person you're talking to probably thinks you're checking notifications, implying that you're bored with the conversation. It's just a BM move you don't wanna pull in certain situations.

>There's a clock on the computer
Yeah, you spent a lot of time at your computer, dont you little man?

If it's so easy to start a successful company, why don't you do it?

OH right those other guys had it much easier right?

Reply to

Just examples where you can alternatively find the time, and no one wears skinny jeans to work what are you 68?
>damn millenials and their skinny phones and digital iphone jeans

So if you have a job within a company or establishment that is'nt your's and enough money for expensive watches you're a cuck??? I sense the jealousy of a poor nigger.

So what does the "amateur" version look like? Can it not keep time or something?

Hey man that's real funny

? The seamaster has different editions. Planet ocean is a divers watch with a 2000ft range.

I am an ethical person that doesn't like profiting from capitalizing the hard work of other people and externalizing the world we live in.
you are a cog in a hegemonic system, i literally only pity you. I dont care about your wealth in the slightest. Anything less than Workers self-management is cuckoldry.

So I guess it's safe to say thet you're man of poor education and low financial status that finds any excuse for not earning money and spending it on things you like because its unethical. You're the height of lazy, fat american, leftis mentality. Go back to Africa fucking antifa nigger.

>So I guess it's safe to say thet you're man of poor education and low financial status
actually i have a bachelors in pure math and have started a MS concentrating in ecology and evolution at a prestigious university. Im on track to publish with first name authorship in high impact journals before I even start my Phd. Yeah im poor but im self sufficient and can spend my free time traveling, not to mention that i get paid to travel as part of my education.
>Go back to Africa fucking antifa nigger.
i would like to go back to Africa sometime in the near future.

Not an OC image obviously, but it's the only picture I have atm.
>older sister got it for me back when we both lived at home

Picture didn't attach.

looks like a child toy made of cheap plastic
wtf tag heuer?

Who the fuck owns a Watch in the 21st century since basically everything now keeps time.
Phones, wallets, dildos - they basically all have clocks now, why spend money on having one more additional item on your body that can ONLY keep time?

shhhh, the grown ups are talking. Go back to the children's table Timmy

>I don't understand how work $0

hary.harisali.com

Typical leftist milenial quoting courses you've taken. Listen kiddo I work at a bank and I earn MONEY. You study in order to get a job to earn MONEY. You are part of the system same as I don't come talking about money being something filthy and unethical when you are doing the exact same thing as me, striving for wealth and success. The fact that you're whiteknighting so hard is just cringy its sjw's like you that sit on your high horse and talk down on hard working citizens from their mothers basement that ruin our society. All your points are invalid, You're scared of the "system" and blame all the worlds problems on successfull people because you're naiv and too young to understand the world. Don't hate the player hate the game nigger

It was cheap but it does the job. I also have a hard on for brown leather.

The fact you're getting this defensive over something that is now outdated is actually kind of funny. Do you carry a handkerchief in your pocket as well? Do you carry matches instead of a lighter? Do you go hunting with a bow and arrow? Well, maybe you should pull up a seat next to me at the children's table.

Watches have become hand fedoras - something that was cool at one time in the past, but now is just a waste of money in [the current year]. Paying anything more than $100 for an extra timekeeping device on your person is just wasteful. Sure it's all about the craftsmanship, but so was building wooden bi-planes, and I don't see anyone trying to bring them back in style.

It must be...

It's been in the family for generations...

>You study in order to get a job to earn MONEY.
actually no, if i studied to earn money i would be going into a field that had jobs outside of academia. Theoretical life science isn't about making money.
>Typical leftist milenial quoting courses you've taken.
i didnt list a single course
>I work at a bank
i brick bank windows
>You are part of the system same as I don't come talking about money being something filthy and unethical when you are doing the exact same thing as me, striving for wealth and success.
of course i am part of the system, there is no way to get around that. The best i can do is strive for ethical integrity and try to shine light on coercive social institutions.
>All your points are invalid, You're scared of the "system" and blame all the worlds problems on successfull people because you're naiv and too young to understand the world. Don't hate the player hate the game nigger
you cant even make a rational argument lol

these two, gifts from people who couldn't think of anything else

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would buy a watch when he spends most of his time on his phone anyway ...

(So he can boast about it to random people to feel like it was actually a worthwhile purchase?)

Nothing fancy.

a real man doesn't have to get extra equipment to compensate for his on-board equipment. :^)

Wearing this today. Still lying in bed.

Fake

Keep on living in your fairy tale world. I'll be over here making a living whilst you preach about how wrong it is to work and have a job that is'nt for greenpeace or some other nonprofit organization. I admire your stubborness and communism "utopia" values but in reality that shit does'nt work. Banks are essential to the function of the world and so are garbage companies. A garbageman is'nt a cuck because he works for a company that earns money on his hard work. He is filling a purpose and contributing to society, writing some article in a magazine is'nt. You like to complain alot I've gatherd but what is you sollution to the problems that you seem so keen on complaining about? You're a naiv little child with fairy tale ideas that like to prove that you are better than others because you're "enviromentaly concious" and don't have a job. Thats nothing to be proud of dude, just accept the fact that this leftis antifa mindset is only a phase in you growing up trying to get attention from other leftist cucks (probably leftis women)
stop virtue signaling and realise that your way of thinking is flawed and broken. Also have a good day and enjoy being poor I'll just go buy another Rolex, cheers

That's a very autistic image even for BBC cucks

> how wrong it is to work and have a job that is'nt for greenpeace or some other nonprofit organization.
how did you make the logical leap from therohetical biology to greenpeace?
using math to model living systems is very far from anything like that.
NPOs are a joke, i favor direct action organized by people.
>communism
im not a communist
>writing some article in a magaizine
hooboy, you are illiterate
this is the type of work im interested in
rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/12/105/20141383
>stop virtue signaling and realise that your way of thinking is flawed and broken. Also have a good day and enjoy being poor I'll just go buy another Rolex, cheers
you clearly arent literate enough to get me or even understand what i am talking about.
enough being an idiot.

Speedmaster day date

youtube.com/watch?v=3QZgkkb2OwU heres mine