>>be me
>>scroll Sup Forums
>>ylyl has no new memes
>>search for rekt thread
>>???
>>rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j7kc7zxeCG0
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4x13g9/yea_being_a_shit_troll_is_so_funny_so_funny_i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you fucking normal cunt?

youtu.be/j7kc7zxeCG0 rekt to max

Wtf is going on here?

Build the wall. Make it tall.

Choppy choppy

This is hot

This needs to be a webm

Teletubbies

I wish we could see the consequences

what the fuck the axe dude needed like 15 swings to chop their heads of. VERY low energy. Tremendously amateurish.

Even the machette dude has done a better job.

I’ve masturbated to this before....do I have issues Sup Forums?

bump

at this point you can nuke brazil, columbia and mexico. these countries are in the hands of criminals that dont deserve life.

> (OP)
>at this point you can nuke brazil, columbia and mexico. these countries are in the hands of criminals that dont deserve life.
Nuke this shithole as well

Yes please, nuke the shit out of Columbia.
Dumb ass

he deserve it, you can't go at so fucking speed with 50 seat bus

This kills the crab...

Nuke dark skins with a neutron bomb.

The passengers did not.

Are you a newfag?

lul

I didn't mean to sound edgy but this clip is hilarious unlike other "head-cutting" clips from them. If you know, you know.

Kek

you know you're fat and ugly when the cartel won't even pop your tits out before killing you

>Be me 19
>Life in Mexico
>Mom ask if I want Tacos
>Arrrrrrriba
>Diner is ready in about 30 minutes
>TimeToShakeMyBean.webm
>Start furiously Masturbaiting
>Shit is intense
>Everything starts to shake, a fucking earthquake
>I just want to finish
>I literally let this planet shake my hand, so I don't actually Masturbait
>As I cum, my mom comes in to evacuate me
>She looks at me in disgust and panic

Even though she ruined my Orgasmo a bit, that was the fucking best feeling ever. I mean, the whole planet has fucked me and it felt fucking awesome, Mexico is the best Country to life in.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

gay

Lucky bastard.

Bitches losing their heads, as usual.

This is life.. You cant stop it..

GET IN HERE!!!!

so again i am the only to post

>How you can sell with $0?

septesky.nortiva.com

oh thanks for a you. Good to knwo am not the only here

Reported for misleading thumbnail.

DORIFTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Professional driver right there.

I don't understand either side of this argument. Hitting random dog is obviously stupid but caring that a random dog was hit is pointless. There are more important things in life to care about.

Haha 5/5

thank's for the computer virus

fuck you psycho path bet you're a cat lover fagget

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

meanwhile, people asking why we can't be all friends
>MUST EXTERMINATE ALL THAT ISN'T SAME

ok give me address and see who a pussy and all talk on the Internet

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.

anyone have that webm of that rape in that house?

>i know the guy that made google maps
>trained at mike tyson's gym
oh, sure, btw where's your ticket to france? if you'r going to pay a plane ticket to give me a beating, then at least make it a good beating

post moar plox. Instead of fighting like little faggots

Floyd is that you?

the one involving a nigger?

gimme a sec OH WAIT

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

this.

this man deserves my whole attention

>memes a bit
>actually respond seriously
fucking took the bait

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4x13g9/yea_being_a_shit_troll_is_so_funny_so_funny_i/

fuck
i hate looking like a newfag when i'm one

Bruh not even these women are innocent, they cut the face off a zeta member and the zetas got their retribution, Mexico is just full of disgusting filthy mexicans way inferior then a nigger

The car "surfing" on the sand was pretty cool!

come fuckin on people this has got to be the worst rekt thread ever, post some good shit for fucks sake, car crashes are boring as fuck, its all the same. stop posting those. post shit like OP posted. or like this post. fuckin christ mane

Anyone wants a free registration on DR?
Chris is about to let new users pay again...

is this a straight guy rape post link niggers

why these rekt threads never have a bitch getting raped

kinda too much. also rekt is mostly for gore

Why are spics so shit at decapitations?
They really need to learn a thing or two from the arabs.

girls getting raped can also be considered rekt cuz their poons get shrekt. someone post some pls
i have one but its 2.5mbs so cant post here

does self-rekt count?

I guess this is a gang killing someone's fam to prove something. What a country

Bump

jesus, really?

some oc

you know he dead

dis is fuken fake get a life

Imagine making it to 60 and this is how it ends. Especially if you were born in a time or a place where that sort of violence was rare. Maybe one or more of them was a genuinely good person just out to buy a burrito for the wee one.
I remember when ogrish arrived and we got so rapidly desensitized that it wasn't even funny anymore but this type of vid is one of the few to make me genuinely sad and numb.

inb4edge

Those were two lucky bike riding ching-chongs

soooo... why are u on Sup Forums u retard? go back to le reddit

>this type of vid is one of the few to make me genuinely sad and numb.

Dude,videos showing someone being killed isn't so bad compared to the videos where someone is tortured. Death is an end to all suffering. There are videos out there about people being skinned alive, flayed with their extremities cut off and still alive. THAT's some heavy shit.

It doesn't make me sad, it makes me resolved knowing that shit really happens. Resolved that I'll be equipped to not allow anyone to place me in that position.

There are much worse things than just death, son.

oh shit, we have an internet tough guy here.