Post the best game you ever played

Post the best game you ever played.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8M08L_Qopo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off to v

Put so many days into this game.

I don't think I'll ever have that much fun again.

This isnt out yet

Fallout 2

Lufia was great, it wasnt ff6 or bof2

Shit, I forgot what time I traveled to.

Yeet

Go back to your trap thread

You are retarded if you think that is not going to be the greatest game ever.

I've not played it yet and it is already my favorite game.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Terranigma.

Anybody?

.. Just me?

right here

This was litt

the 3rd is clearly better. youre probably new to video games

Illidan is ruining Legion for me

They will Steam release a remake in February.

It used to be way better with a lot better game modes before it was flooded with severely autistic 5-12 year olds from retarded youtubers like vanoss or pewdiepie, because of that the admins are much less intelligent themselves and just ban people just because they like to make themselves feel good about having some miniscule position of power

i traded my friend final fantasy 8 for this, best deal ever

offbrand white trash mmo

why the fuck do people like this game

oh right, it's f2p

Same man, I loved this game. But now it's shit. Moat of the mods are dying out, only fucking dark rp. The only good mod is HL2:RP

In 1985 this was the greatest game I'd ever played. Nothing has impacted me as much as this game did, since. I played console games from 1985 until 2002. I played PC games from 1989 until today. As awesome as the games have become, nothing had has great an impact on me, as much as HERO. Ultima Online would be a close second.

yeah a trash 3d remake, just give me the original

Agreed. Classic Fallout is one of the greatest things you can experience in modern media

Fucking nickel and dime xp farming. Just punch that nigga and take him for all he is worth.

Really?

fuck, i remember when gmod was just a sandbox for playing with the gravity gun.

pretty sure i died to a pig in this game about a hour in, hated it ever since

6k hours, been playing since back like In 2010 when I was at the end of 6th grade, i was amazed by all the free will you had in a game, now everything is restricted, all the tools, socialbility, free roaming, it just became another game with countless rules. It hurts honestly

For me it's mostly cause of I don't want to get "rewarded" with epics and legendaries for scratching my ass.

I know people will hate on me but this game affected me so much and was such a major eye opener in my youth

oh fuck yes.

I remember grinding gold for hours to get that stupid item that finished your combos for you because i could never do them. fuck you and your spear, lavitz motherfuckin slambert

if you go back to that pig and kill it with a fireball you can eat cooked meat off of its bones.

Ready for some feels?

Because I have them feels.

This game right here, Neverwinter Nights (The original because 2 was a let down, and online is shit). I played NWN constantly from 2002 to 2007. Was I addicted? Yes, very much. Has this addiction affected my life since then? Quite.

You see, I grew up with a single, alcoholic, overprotective, sociopathic mom, who's main goal was to lock me down and make god damn sure I was available to do whatever stupid task she needed. While most teenage kids were out having fun until the sun set, causing trouble, playin vidya or just maxin' and relaxin', I was literally locked in a room until my mom needed me to hold her hair while she threw up after a long night of tears and brandy.

Not only was this a game, it was an escape from the shit I had to deal with on a daily basis. The only way I got this game (and a computer) was working at a shitty pizza place down the street full time when I was 16 (illegal, but whatev's, money in my moms pocket) the second I got that job I was forced to pay $370 rent. So for a god damn year I saved up what pennies she didn't take from me and got a comp and a copy of the game.

Thus began the tale of the loner with a psycho mom that barely anyone saw or knew about. Even my entire family of 68 people complete forgot my existence. Did I give a shit? Yeah I did, deep down that stabbed me like a dagger, but to escape the pain, I played the shit out of this game until I was numb.

Looking back, I seriously messed up my brain playing this so much, but along with the other factors around me, I was destined to be fucked over anyway.

I have only great memories of this game; The Gamers Table, Hillsfar Server, Zurc Blackstar, Erim Stormcrow, Lily, I was in a world where I was a king, a pirate, a savior and a villain, I had it all in a fantasy world, because my real world was fucked.

God damn, here come the tears.

I didnt ever understand the whole story until this year. Wtf ff7 why so confusing.

better than V?
I only played V and VI and never bothered with III because i figured V was the same only overhauled, but since VI sucked so much ass....

Metal Jesus?

the nostalgy kicked in, i did even forget this beauty

nobody wants to hear your stupid crybaby story, faggot. But yeah I liked this game

Is this canon with drakenguard??

Okami

You must be joking. 7 is hands down the best final fantasy game ever made. I almost threw up on my controller when I tried 8.

9 was fun too though.

amazing game

Cry more bitch, lots of people have problems, alot worse than yours

This gem right here.

Yeah I know, nice to just get it off my chest.

Deekin was always a good ally too.

undisputed

My nigga, I also fucked with jak 3 but 2 and 1 were the shit. Not a lot of people liked the first one sadly because there wasn't a lot of guns or shooting or consistent "action" but honestly it's a masterpiece all in its own category

Trips means Half-Life 3 is comming

Get this evolutionist crap outta my face!

also this

pubg

emerald and ruby weapon or you didnt really beat it

You should really try the infinity engine games like baldur's gate and icewind dale. Same rulesets but you get more party members, which makes for much more fun imo. Icewind dale 2 is arguably the best, but there is no enhanced edition for it, sadly.

dat drow elf sorcerer/monk tho

V is pure gutter trash compared to III.

Ranks:
God Tier: III
2. II
3. IV
4. I
5. V
6. VI
7. VII

Great games to play on opiates, and great games to begin with

NWN = 3.0
NWN2 = 3.5
Baldur's Gate / Icewind Dale = AD&D

They are unrelated games, sadly. The drakan franchise stopped after the second one flopped

fuck yeahs

kill yourself

I personally prefer Baldur's gate 2 with Throne of Baal over Icewind Dale 2, but thats just mostly the story and the fact I put more hours in BG2

This game...
Right in the feels

I didn't mean exact same, I just meant they were both d&d, even iwd2 is later than baldur's gate. I said that in case i was speaking to someone that would be comparing it to something like dragon age

What game is this?

I lent out my copy of this to easily 25 people. Not a single person disliked it after they got a few missions in.

ff8, ff9, SoM, SoE, ChrT, lufia, diablo2, s4league, lol, scbw

All I have is kratom... :(

I like bg2 better for playing a wizard or a sorcerer. You get way more useful spells. But iwd2 lets you do so much more with your characters aside from that.

But yeah I think irenicus is probably one of my favorite video game villains. I'm actually currently trying my best at a wild mage run to see how it goes. Gotta love trying to cast slow on a group of orcs and summoning a horde of cats instead...

best single player 64 game

I wanted to emphasize why this was the greatest game I ever played, but failed to remember to do so; it's not because of the game, so much as it was because of my age. When I was young, everything new was impressive, there was hope in everything new, whether it was a new type of home arcade system, like the Atari 2600 (which was new to me in 1985 only because I got it then) or the NES, which I didn't get until 1987 because everyone else that I knew got one in 1986.
Whether it was a console, or a new kind of PC, or a new technology like Laser Tag, everything was new and exciting, and in that newness, in the niche that that new product created, you could be the best at it and gain fame, by impressing massive numbers of people who didn't know that thing as well as you did, because you'd spent hours with it. It was the kind of fame that a plumber or electrician received for being good at what they did, and all it took was for you to focus on learning that thing, which came naturally if you enjoyed it and had the time to do so, which I did, for the first time, with HERO, on the Atari 2600.

Lol dude thx i was thinking the other day man i need to play desperados wanted dead or alive again I played this game like a maniac back in when I was a kid this game is epic even for today standards and now I see this picture...will download game today and play it for the week so mutch Nostalgia in this game.

Btw in my life game that best stick in my childhood was metal gear solid on playstation 1 passed that game arond 15 times for me best game ever.

this or the first two.

The first time I completed BG2 I did so as the Bard subclass the 'Blade'. interesting fact, the level 1 fear spell Spook was a little bugged so it actually worked on the pit fiends Irenicus has with him in the final battle despite their resistances.

Carmagedddon holds a special place for me, I loved it as a kid but I never owned it, it was one of those great things I only got to experience when I went to a certain friends house so all my memories of it are taking turns playing it with him

Either Half Life 1 or Final Fantasy 11 MMORPG.

Mortal Kombat Deception (2004) was pretty good, it had this hybrid mode of strategy-arcade (chess-kombat) that was the best thing I ever did on a console.

It was essentially a game of chess where you have some hero powers (spells) combined with a standard chessboard that you fight mortal kombat arcade style over with a team you built for contention of square's/king piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=8M08L_Qopo8

Deception was the most smooth fight engine out of the series too imo, apart from maybe MK (2011) which was a close second losing on nostalgia.

Age of Empire's is a flawless series. I'm a grandmaster online for it ask me anything.

AoM (2004)
AoE3 (2005-6) in its hayday was superb.
AoEO (2011).
SC2 (2012)
AoE2HD (2013)

Mario Kart 64 comes to mind for most casual.

Ma nigga!

no.

TERRANIGMA.

DABBA DABBA!

[spoiler] OOOOOOH [/spoiler]

tactics was my favorite but close call between that and 7

>ask me anything.
what was the cheat code for more food in AoE1 I can never remember it

Sameee, I got some phenibut too right now but I got some green Malay/Vietnam blend and some gold Bali. If you have a low enough tolerance to opiates kratom can feel like a couple Percocet. I'm just waiting on getting my next WGN or SN poppy seed bags.

SOCOM 1 and SOCOM II for PS2 ONLINE. GREATEST GAME EVER MADE, Its the Original PUBG