Daily remainder to install adnauseam

daily remainder to install adnauseam
adnauseam.io/

run this script every day
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

tips
>set clicking on ads to "sometimes" in adnau settings (important)
>disable other ad blockers and script blockers
>run script in separate browser
>do not use chrome
>spread the word

What does it do?

>auto click on ads
>advertisers pay google huge money for false clicks
>advertisers get mad because google refunds only 10% of said money
>they drop google
>google is kill
more or less

Reviewers stating you are full of shit op

daily reminder that very few tinfoil retards hate google so hard that they'd actually go ahead and install some random shitty software on their machine and just let it run constantly in the background

daily reminder that you're going to have zero effect considering the billions of ads served by google to hundreds of millions of people daily

daily reminder that you're wasting your time

all i waste is your money. your company will be dead soon

i'm on jobseekers allowance and you're delusional

Google is on constant anti shilling, of course they would make a bad review

okay could you explain step by step why i should care.

if you dont care about killing the most powerful company in the world that censors free speech then its not for you and you can leave

im 80% positive you mean hatespeech but sure, whatever nerd

hatespeech as in ISIS videos? no, those are not banned from youtube

MADAME

me 2
uk fag?

But is pic related true tho?

yes

59.70 a week?

This is fucking hilarious. You really thing you guys are able to kill google? Go back to playing roblox and come back in 15 years.

something thereabouts

>ISPs frequently switch IPs around
that's wrong though

ni fag?

>thinking this site will be up in 15 years
>thinking you wont kill yourself
>thinking

they do it every 24h and you also can change it anytime you want manually

yeh it is your isp rents the ip if it runs out they can rerent or swap i think

I just bought something from the play store after reading this thread op KYS

>thinking of the numerous reasons why i would actually kill myself
I have a wife, 2 kids and a good job that makes around 310k a year.

Ausfag here, same payment.

>2 kids
>wife
the fuck you doing on Sup Forums bud? go have fun with the fam

nice to know that its the same in aus the british empire has some good helping agencies for ppl trying to live

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.