This is LITERALLY the most braindead and boring sport in the entire fucking world

This is LITERALLY the most braindead and boring sport in the entire fucking world.

If you enjoy this you are basically retarded.

wtf i hate basketball now

[citation needed]

fuck you, you pretentious little bitch.

Triangle offense senpai. If you want pure stupidity played by chimps go look at football. By far the most pleb of all sports

I would rather watch handegg or wogball than this garbage

you seem upset tho

playoffs is pretty entertaining tho.

i do not care about the regular season training games.

>tho
Nice proxy fatmerican

I appreciate all mainstream sports as I believe that they each require unique skill sets :)

I don't read Poo Peeland posts

cool

>wog
Even worse

I forgot to add that league is a semen slurping parody sport, which would've ensured a seething (You) delivered straight to (Me)

I don't live in a league state and I agree that union is superior

This thread is retarded

>cuckstralia trying to discuss sports
It's cute in a pathetic sort of way

>soccer is a sport

So is sex, and yet I can't stop watching that, either.

>sex
>boring

YGSIU

Its probably because you can't handle a sport that has physical aspects to it. Fucking pussy lol, you would get destroyed on the street

>any kind of physical contact is a foul
>has physical aspects to it

It's the most American sport possible. They have literally no attention span whatsoever so points are scored on such a continuous basis (keeping in mind that the whole excitement of real sports like football comes from when a goal is scored) that they take no notice that everything except the last 15 seconds is important. The best part is how everything is 2 points and 3 points in America to give the illusion of a high scoring "sport". It's embarrassing.

That comment about points was dumb as fuck. By pure nature of the game it is still high scoring. Points could count as .1 and scores would still be higher than most football, baseball, and hockey games.

>brainless meme argument

you know what's truly embarrassing...

been to few games of local club
euroleague matches are ok but i dount i would b excited to see the 10th game,while i can watch 20+ of football and every new one is enertaoning

You got cucked by an Emu, then you made this thread, now you can kill yourself, faggot

Makes sense why blacks love it so much then