Anybody else see the irony in the idiot president and climate denier getting his "winter white house" wiped off the map...

Anybody else see the irony in the idiot president and climate denier getting his "winter white house" wiped off the map by a hurricane intensified by global warming?

Trump gets upset that South Korea isn't doing what he said, so threatens his allies with Trade Sanctions too if they don't play with him.

Seriously though, I know it was earlier in the week, but the guy is a fucking retard.

Last time this happened the place was untouched, but Trump got a $17 Million insurance settlement anyway!

With any luck, he'll be run over by a DACA kid fleeing the country while inspecting the site where the wall won't be built.

Anybody else blind to the irony of genius president and climate apologist getting his "summer black house" built up on the map by a breeze diminished by local colding?

South Korea elected a leftist fucking retard who masturbates to reunification, after their previous president was kicked out of office for corruption. He's right to be hard on them for being soft cock lefty fuckwits. Pull the THAAD systems out and let the stupid gooks in the south get nuked.

Then he pisses of China, by blaming them for the actions of Jung Un.

The fact you replied the way you did shows your lack of political knowledge and understanding what happens when minute things take place. The fact Trump just reprimanded South Korea for essentially fuck all, just reaffirms the South Korean people that Americans are cock ends and don't deserve to have bases there - Americans have been losing in popularity for a decade now.

All it will take is for South Korea to say fuck off America, and others will follow suit, Japan, etc

op here. mom needs me to fluff her bull.
I'll be back when I'm done.

sure kid.

you understand that kim wants to unite the penisula ?

you think hes going to do that if he nukes south korea ?

you think their developing ICBM's to nuke south korea ?

have you done your reading ? are you even remotely clued in on this subject ?

sure kid.

op here I'm back.
mommies bull is so nice to me.

>There isn't a way for your to win this.
>way for your to win this
>your to win this
>your

your grammar nazi image falls victim to its own idiocy

Somebodys butthurt.
You might get better after puberty, go have a wank, it might help

sure kid.
nice baby pic.
I am proud that your parents aren't ashamed of their lil tard.

sure kid
he replied
he's butthurt
got nothing better
do you kid?

That was my 1st post on this thread, that was a quick wank as well. Jesus.

shit kid you suck at everything, don't you?

op here. mommies screams of pleasure are making me upset.
what do?

"All it will take is for South Korea to say fuck off America, and others will follow suit, Japan, etc"

That just illustrates you havent got a fucking clue what you're talking about, to even slightly suggest Japan would ally themselves with the Chinese shows you're just a fucking moronic retard who is so desperate for Trump to slip up because you have a emotional aversion to him.

You think that picture you attached is the harshest shit said? Jesus christ have you even been listening to the way Mattis speaks? No of course you haven't, you're just pathetically hysterical over Trump doing a fairly decent job thus far.

>kid
Im probably at least twice your age.
Now put the phone away and go back to lessons

sure kid.
prove it.

>implying they dont have hundreds of short range missiles pointed towards Seoul

Go be an uninformed retard on the CNN facebook page please, you'd fit in much better these.

Give it up, my guy. There isn't a way for your to win this.

Still ur president tho :^)

"Im going to die before you LOLOLOLOL,
Whose the loser now!?" - You

sure kid

op here. mommies bull want's to "raw dog"me.
what does that mean?

>implying 2-4 FAAD systems will take out hundred of short range missiles

you clearly know nothing about the capabilities, design or purpose of the FAADS

literally kill yourself, your an idiot.

sorry sir i win by default, you shot yourself.

Art of the deal, baby!

Man made climate change is a myth

nice evidence there bud, clear concise and straight to the point.

not everyone is as gullible as you.

nice evidence there bud, clear concise and straight to the point.

thinks age has anything to do with death.

still no proof. sad

FAADS
LMAO
Please, jump in front of a train

Oh yeah I forgot about the fact that a 20 year old has exactly the same probability of dying within the next 12 months as a 90 year old does, because you know, "age has nothing to do with death"

wow this retarded

Because it was what the "Sure Kid" posted over a week ago trying to act smart.

The fact you couldn't see the satire in it shows how young you are actually

sure kid

I love all the underage retards arguing semantics and pointless bullshit with each other, makes me glad its trump and not them running the country.

>Trump doesn't argue semantically
>Trump doesn't post pointless bullshit

Seems you are wearing rose colored spectacles today Jr.

>trump running the country

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. Nice one, user

Underage detected. If you think Japan and China would ever be allied, you obviously failed every history class before dropping out of your California high school. You weren't even old enough to vote kid, you'll have a chance to do actual research next election. :)

Please state your scientific background or kindly shut your fucking mouth

Not OP, but I'm currently a nurse going into virology.

>claims I am underage
>unable to read simple English
>invents something said that wasn't said

Perhaps comprehension would be best for you to learn first, since at no time did I say Japan will ally with China. Or Korea with China.

Also not American, ergo not in California.

2 for 2, wanna go for number 3? Junior.

Oh wow you tried it up here too, guess what still never said it.

Time for salty eyes?

I'm glad he's failing so bad so quickly. The sooner Trump is gone, the better off this country will be.

These posts are quickly becoming the new cringe threads.
>not mi'president
>tips pussy hat

>mentions china and south Korea
>others will follow suit, Japan, etc.
I'm not sure you know what that means, kiddo. Also, calling someone "Junior," doesn't work when you're clearly younger than them.

Thrump supporters are the difinition of cringe

>tips pussy hat

Let me post it in sesame street english for you so you can understand easier.

1. I mentioned they will piss off South Korea and be told to take their bases and get out.

2. Japan and other nations with American armed forces bases will follow suit.

3. Nothing about China allying Japan, that was invented in your head.

4. Cry some more kiddo.

Funny that you're in such denial that you think I posted the same thing twice. Get outta here, young'ne, this place is for 18 years or older only.

Nice on the fly editing on the coding... good job faggot.

Either way saying the same stupid thing from thin air because both can't read is a far reach.

You still can't read, and I mentioned bases and that was the topic of the reply, nothing about allying with China.

"But but but but that is what I imagined I read"

Doesn't make it true Jay-quan

>failing
I'm a middle class working man and my business is doing better than it ever was under Obama and people seem to be in a better mood most days. When I started working during Obama's first term I was making less than 19k a year living in one of the most Left states, and he raised my taxes to almost 28%, I was almost homeless, working my ass off 6 days a week because of that fucking retard. All so that the welfare kids could get an EKG any time they sneezed too hard. The only people thinking Trump is doing a worse job than Obama are deluded radicals who let their feel-feels get in the way of politics.

Lol, posted immediately and blames editing, ON MOBILE. That's real funny kid, do they not have phones in your backward, third-world country, where you weren't taught how to properly write a sentence? Well, assuming you somehow passed high school, come back when you've graduated from any university with any degree other than your current Women's Studies degree and we'll talk; sound good newfriend?

what a jerk

Also experiencing the same thing, user, except I live in a pretty Right state. The mood here has never been better, and it just makes life feel better. Like him or hate him, our economy is booming for the working class. Feel pretty good, man.

>cries when someone points out his childish failure
>cries when someone gives him back what he gave in terms of insults
>Does he look like a bitch?

Yes, why yes he does.

Still doesn't change the fact you are wrong, and will always be wrong, and unable to read simple English.

>saying "cried," when you are challenged and can't defend yourself

Oh sure newfriend, that's the right word to use for your failure in damage control.

>claims I have been challenged
>but I challenged him on his inability to read
>challenged him on his assumptions on what was said but wasn't
>cannot force to face the truth he was wrong
>continues to act childish with small insults
>cries like a 5 year old because he gets it right back

Sure Kid.

sad

you really have to be butthurt to post this.

This is what he whispered to the girl

Actually, I challenged your use of the abbreviation "etc," as you seem to not understand what that latin phrase means, and all this time and you still can't think of anything.
>calls someone childish for knowing a language they failed when trying to use
Real good kid, you look like such a big boy right now!

>Underage detected. If you think Japan and China would ever be allied, you obviously failed every history class before dropping out of your California high school. You weren't even old enough to vote kid, you'll have a chance to do actual research next election. :)

Where was that challenge again, oh wait, you have invented that too.

I understand what etc is, et cetera, unlike you yanks we use proper Latin not sesame street Latin.

Again, show me where I said Japan would ally with China. Also show me where I wasn't speaking of bases.

You can't.

I await your childish reply, trying to attack my age, my heritage, etc which you will assume wrongly about again. Because that is all you think, assumptions.

And you will always be wrong, no matter what you post, no matter how hard you try to back track with nonsense you will always be wrong.

Cry some more kiddowinks, it is nearly time for you boo boo bed times.

Good to hear someone else living it up. Thank fuck I moved to a Red state last year, couldn't stand being surrounded by apologists and people content being poor just so the crackhead down the street could afford baking soda. I get it, some people are born poor, but just work harder and strive goddamn.

This is the worst attempt at damage control I've seen. And I learned latin from a two year vacation to Italy, my very young, third-world country born friend. In my country, we can take "vacations." It's something you do after you get an edecation, another thing you'll have to google.

sage

I lived up in New Jersey, and had to come down to Florida just to get away from it. It was just they shittiest thing. Whole neighboorhoods that were beautiful were just reduced to crack dens. Democrats today are just so terrible when you look at the democrats when Bush was elected. How can you change so much in 15 years?

Interesting when you claimed not to have posted that.

Interesting indeed.

Looks like you just fucked up boy-o.

Ignore the troll post by another user, I am the guy you are posting to, you posted that AFTER you assumption.

Try again Junior.

Actually, that's the (you) post. Are you really this retarded? Go back, look at my other pose and the picture of where the (you) was.
>actually just proved you have dyslexia, or can't read at all
Time to leave kid, ask mom to read you another Encyclopedia Brown chapter so you can feel smart

You fucking idiots act like Trump created Irma in 6 months.
Scientists have been warning about the green house effect since the 80s and nobody has really done a fucking thing.

Oh, you mean you just read back and realized that you were wrong? Man, your damage control is the funniest this I've seen in months kid. Keep it up.

Americans only care about god and jesus not science

Nope, you are still wrong, always wrong.

You posted crying that I was talking about China allying with Japan etc.

I pointed out you were stupid and assuming things.

You replied and talked about that I didn't know what etc means.

So you are wrong. Wrong. Wrongy wrong.

Again no matter what you post, you are wrong, and nothing will change that.

LOL, even backtracking this pose and still no actual answer. I love your broken logic and how defensive you get when BTFO. Keep raging kid, I'm waiting for your backtrack into "I was just trolling lol got you" after you've exhausted every escape route you can think of. Deal with it, kid. You were proven to be an idiot. Take it all in, nice and slow.

I like how this kid just avoided the bullet completely when his samefagging didnt work. Gotta love newfags

still mad about that election, huh kid

Again wrong, more assumptions that are wrong, backtracking himself, because he failed to read properly, tries to call others a kid but clearly hasn't graduated from high school yet after 10 failed attempts.

Yeah whatever kid.

Keep posting your excuses. It will not work.

what a fucktard

>accuses people of samefagging
>clearly samefagging himself
>sucks his own dick

kek

The fact that you constantly avoid answering the question I posed, you thought I was samefagging once and got proven wrong, and are STILL trying to pull it off as me samefagging is just pathetic.

>accuses of avoiding a question that wasn't a question but a statement
>ignores the fact he is ignoring a point made against him
>cries like a baby and continues to think he is right
>being this 12

Whatever Jr