Is there a better feel than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zl2ustwRJ1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes but I'm sure that's a good one

>posting that thot
nah son

ya bitch, you can even borrow one my synths too, but i gotta borrow that pussy for like 5 minutes though.

I've had girls compliment my taste but it's never reached a "let's hang out more" point as a result of it. Sounds like a good feeling though.

Her taste in music doesn't matter. She just has to be intelligent.

This is why you're single

Nah man, he's got a point. You ever try to hold a meaningful conversation with a dumb girl that's into you? That shit gets old quick.

>implying you can have shit taste and be intelligent

>implying I can hold a meaningful conversation

>Mama, hast du mein Wehrmacht Uniform gewaschen?

That feel when no Swiss-German Nazi girlfriend

t. no one ever

My last ex was pretty intelligent in an academic, political, and financial sense but her music taste was literally 24/7 Adele. Cute girl but way more normie than me.

A girl actually said this to me once. Turned out she was trying to get to my friend, to make her ex jealous.

>show a girl a shitty beat i made in FL studio
>get a handjob
high school was great

I met on the internet a girl of my country who listens to music to like Autechre, Scott Walker and Kayo Dot, she's concretely 100% into music and art, plus she's incredibly beautiful. The problem is that she's far away from my place.

I wanna fuck RAS

Wasn't single. Because she was intelligent and we could have intelligent conversations.

There are many smart people who don't care about music. Tragic, i know.

I had an absolutely gorgeous girl say this to me, and now we're friends. Problem is, she came out lesbian like three months ago.

End me now Sup Forums.

If she didn't hear it already and is actually impressed by your entry-level Death Grips/Animal Collective mixtape it's a pump and dump at best

Honestly it feels good but they either turn into a pump and dump or I get bored easily. I just don't find most people interesting enough and I feel like I can't fall in love.

Maybe I am gay after all.

This and also cute. And as long as she doesn't want to drag me to concerts of artists i don't like.

>the music I listen to makes me attractive to grills
this is all in your head, user.

That girl is really cute and I love her

>dating intelligent women
Good luck with that

Having sex with them while the music plays?

I think it's more important to have the same taste in movies than music, mosts couples watch movies together but i really don't hear of couples just sitting in a room and listening to music together.
They just listen to their own thing.

I can tell you're a virgin. Only lesbians care about music taste in a partner. Closeted lesbians at best.

why would you ever do duster anyway? I use a lot of drugs, a few a lot of people would say the same about (DXM, codeine), but I just don't get it. Whenever I see duster being abused or mentioned in that context I just think if this.

youtu.be/Zl2ustwRJ1Y

OPEN

YOUR EYES

I only just realised that girl's youtube account is gone, sorry I've been away from the internet for a while, what happened?

fuck off with this stealth

this. but it's a fine line: she needs to be smart enough to see overt materialism for the meme that it is.

cooking + loyalty + spiritually-minded > raw intelligence.

"Wow user! This music is really cool! I have to go though, my boyfriend and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary."

You're a paranoid faggot. Get a life.

can i eat your pussy to mac demarco

He has a point. That's Rage After Storm, notorious for promoting "race realism"

>I wake up

Who gives a shit dude

>women
>intelligent

hot girl and racist? where do I sign up?

she got hacked and her nudes were posted, she deleted her youtube in embarrassment

Stay mad, faggot

post them dude

>implying it wasn't all just banter
She was having a laff that's all

>made a video entitled "race is real"
>it was totally harmless and factually correct, albeit with some weird sources
>Youtube skepticâ„¢ community freaks out and starts attacking her to prove that they're not evil racists
>The harassment gets so bad that she deletes her channel

Also that faggot Kraut and Tea lowkey doxed her and contacted her fucking employer about her "problematic views".

damn that sucks, I liked her, she was funny, cute and up for some politically incorrect banter

you'd better get a long-ass dick then boyo

KEK

A better feel was when I got to call a girl mommy and she diapered me while we listened to loveless

;)

yeah exactly. see attraction has nothing to do with your musical taste. This is some simp shit.

nice

being dead or anything else

At this point it's honestly starting to feel like I'll never have a girl actually be into me. Seems like just such a foreign concept.

>tfw no right-wing Swiss gf

What do. I live in NYC. I don't know where the fuck Swiss ppl hang here

Good luck with that right-wing part too

A right-wing gf in general would be pretty sweet. Literally every girl I've dated has been a lefty

I don't think she was even that right wing, just someone who liked to piss off lefties

Don't know why you'd view someone openly voting against their own self interest as a positive. You're basically just saying you want to date a retarded girl.

Come on man don't give up. I used to think like this. Its a two part thing: it might be luck that a girl just falls in your lap through chance (coworker maybe or a roommate/classmate) or you'll have to actively go out to clubs and bars to make yourself visible. Just being a shut in won't get your dick wet in pussy juice

>right-wing women vote against their own interest

That is a spurious claim at best

le self interest meme

Go back to tumblr

I'd fuck her mouth desu.

Shut up, faggot.

lmao have fun with your mentally deficient women. I don't even have an issue with male right wingers, but the women into that shit are fucking pathetic. Need to learn to have some self respect.

>tfw I will never find a girl who likes shoegaze, post-hardcore, power pop and hard bop/modal jazz all at once

Why does my taste have to be so fucking shit.

You have yet to say WHY or HOW they are voting against their own interests. You assume that right-wing ideologies are necessarily anti-women, wh

some post the /fit/ NTR greentext

i have that same shirt

Go to any liberal art college

>meeting with friends, I happen to be carrying a bag from the record store
>girl I haven't met before is curious about my purchase
>it's the tired sounds of stars of the lid
>she seems interested (in the music) so I send her a friend request on facebook and link it to her
>she actually replies to it later saying she listened to most of it and found it relaxing
>immediately moves to Spain next week

A bittersweet feel

Loads of girls like that shit. I will never find a girl who likes both Schoenberg and Autechre, because the Schoenberg fans are all classical snobs and the Autechre fans are all 40 year old hippies.

You have projected onto these women a value system that naturally equates traditionalism as being a negative that is "against their self-interest". This is your value system. Not theirs. Can you not even see this?

Can you not even see how 99.9% of the time "traditionalism" is going to inherently mean anti-women?

in your own ideological bubble yes

>girl is into metal

/meal/ for this feel?

No, I honestly can't. If anything I see most traditionalist women as having a greater understanding of the natural order and their place in it which leads to a greater understanding of themselves by proxy.

I think most modern women simply resent their natural biological and spiritual aspects due to the chastisement of other modernist myopic women: now they've taken on bizarrely male affectations and covet male ends like power and strength. This all leads to discord and disarray in the end.

There is a reason why professional women in their mid 30s and on who feel their biological clocks ticking are becoming so depressed: they've been meme'd into a path that is veering them away from the natural order. All to appease a socio-political movement that will crumble in time like even the mightiest of civilizations inevitably does. But it's the traditional cultures that manage to stave off that inevitable implosion for a longer time. Always has been. Always will be.

People refuse to acknowledge that a lot of pro-men shit is anti-women, and then they complain about minorities being racist without seeing the irony.

i literally cant stop looking at her face. she's so fucking cute

t. cuck

She has god tier British and German genes

>People refuse to acknowledge that a lot of pro-men shit is anti-women

t. nu-male

Women are paradoxical: they are always torn between what they think they want and what they are drawn to in a primal sense. That is why they always like to see nu-males who back with their political standings in public yet they will always secretly pine for the men would take charge over them and set the pace. Most will never admit this, though. They see it as somehow wrong and retrogressive to admit. But biology cares not for their social mores or the status of their chosen socio-political movements that briefly spring up and then fade away just as quickly; biology simply wants what it wants.

post fap ruining songs
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

giv alt-rite gf

I don't normally dislike the way a person looks.
Fat, tattooed from head to toe, adult acne; fine.
This is not a normal time.
I hate her face so much.

HA

>things that never happened

but you wish will happen

liberals are not lefties

>doxed her
she had her "employer" in her twitter bio

don't be pedantic eurocuck, you know what he means in american political parlance

This black dick

>natural order
LMAO

thats cause americans are dumb as fuck
democrats are not even close to being left

you can't be fucking serious

>i get my understanding of women from r9k memes

A girl I fucked approached me because I kept spamming my feed with Jamiroquai. Gotta thank JQ for that pussy.

I want to fuck an alt-righter mmm YUM YUM