What are your plans today?

What are your plans today?

For me it's another day of unemployment.

Other urls found in this thread:

freecodecamp.org/
lambdaschool.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another day of employment

what is your trade?

software engineer
it pays well, but involves sitting on my ass all day getting fat

My day's over
In bed right now, shitposting while I still have some juice left on my phone.
Saw "IT" today though, shit's pretty cool.

do you live somewhere where it's evening now, or is your sleep schedule just fucked up?

How can this potential woman look ugly and cute at the same time?

Gonna go work on cars, then drive a few hours to see my girlfriend. Should be an ok day

Browse Sup Forums for another hour or so, take a nap (2 hours tops) then I'm going fishing with friends, then cooking what we caught, if we catch nothing i guess we'll just go out to dinner somewhere.

she has an immunity disease and is home schooled, I guess it takes it toll on you, I love that look though.

I wish I had friends, I'm 26 and never had a friend or girlfriend.

Hey that sounds pretty rad

Why no friends?

Yeah, GMT+8 so it's 10pm now. Had a test earlier this morning, shit was okay and I didn't do too bad

same unemployed but I'm going out for drinks and a burger in like 2 hours with friends :)

coding an UI for a humidifier I'm working way too long on. I'm not even getting paid since it's for a family business.

also getting ready for a party tonight, the weather is pretty shit and I don't have a car at the moment. So I'm not too pumped up about it.

> I have no friends
literally just talk to people

I mean I've had the same group of friends since middle school, we're all roughly 22ish. They're us roughly 12 of us, we try to find new shit to do because we've done a lot of shit together already ranging from kayaking, bungee jumping, amusement parks, vidya, board games, movies, camping, etc.

Yeah, next week about half of us are going hiking. Like i said above, we try to find new ways to spend time.

I'm just going to sit here and pop antibiotics like the previous 4 days. I just want to go back to work.

I was thinking jumping ship at my place.

No prospects yet... at all. But it takes me only a month to get a yob

Just want to get away from the 50 normal work weeks and sometimes the 80.

Network/wmware/windows/linux/nagios/backup engineer here.

Honestly, i learned from my dad. He has friends/ acquaintances everywhere. He gets free food, free movie tickets, free junk, if something breaks he had a mechanic, carpenter, IT friend willing to fix it. He can just talk to anyone and everyone.

Nobody ever wanted to be my friend and I have grown to accept being alone. It's all I know, and anybody that tries to be friends with me I push away.

I don't like social interaction, I hate it. Some people are wired differently friend.

I'M GOING TO LISTEN TO MANOWAR DAY IN AND DAY OUT

How do you get into a job like this? I want something better than being in construction all day.

program as a hobby in middle/high school
study for it in college
get job
hone craft

freecodecamp.org/

I will take a look at this later. Thank you for your time to help me!

>freecodecamp
Kek what is this normie shit

this is a paid bootcamp, but they have a different model that i fou nd interesting: lambdaschool.com/

I think she just looks cute, but it's an unflattering picture. She's one of those people that's hard to take a flattering picture of, because she's more lively and cute when in motion.

check out her channel and decide for yourself

youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ/videos