No bad questions thread

No bad questions thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drsyDxpGmAU&t=298s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why am i so unhappy?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Why do the blacks commit 58% of crimes when they are just 12% of the population?

Because you don't provide yourself with enough reasons to be happy.

Because they are black.

do you like this game?
youtube.com/watch?v=drsyDxpGmAU&t=298s

Is this a bad question?

No.

6 percent if you're looking at just black males, which is really what we're taking about. shaneequa might steal some Jerry kurl juice, but tyvon is raping, shooting, killing and robbing

Are these stainless steel strings wearing down the frets on my cheap bass faster than a set of nickels?

Also what's the best epoxy for a fretless fingerboard epoxy job?

am I the only one who misses the gay orange pirate as the Tampa bay bucs previous logo?

no

How do I look up Sup Forums archives without a post # and only a rough estimate of the date on an iPhone without pop up bullshit? There's nudes of a girl I know I'm desperately trying to find and I can't use my home comp cuz I'm banned af

Will I ever find love? All the girls around me are just fucking awful and I hate most of them. Just ghetto trash. The only girl I have physical contact with is my ex, but I don't want to because I'm afraid it will ruin any future relationships I have. Even if I do find a girl I like, how do I talk to her? I am normally really outgoing, but with girls I am an absolute beta.

If Billy has 10 apples and he's in a room with Tryone, Ben and Steven, how long before Tyrone shoots everyone?

Are you fricking hecking me? I've gone far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like !

Depends on size of the room and model of the gun. Also, it depends whether one of Ben's or Steven's parent is a cop or not.

stars, nigger

How much time it will take until WW3 will start?

Is stellaris a good game? I'm thinking about getting it.

Use a proxy you idiot
In case I gotta spell this out:
On the computerbox