What's up Sup Forums just saw the new IT movie last night. I like it a lot, way better than the TV movie version...

What's up Sup Forums just saw the new IT movie last night. I like it a lot, way better than the TV movie version. You faggots stoked to see the new one? Also ama

I'm not bothering, because they didn't include this

They would never get away with that shit. They also didn't show Henry Bowers get jerked off by his friend, so?

So, I'm not fucking watching it, you cunt.

Lol still doesn't get that I'm asking about the relevance of the gangbang plot. I could give a fuck if you watch the movie.

>he doesn't know what relevance it holds
>he supports "comfort zone" films that allow viewers to be in their "safe space" like websites such as Tumblr
Kill your motherfucking self, my main man. Kill yourself.

Watched it yesterday. Nothing comes even close to the book. Significantly better than the TV series though. Best part, you see kids acting normal for their age without SJW propaganda (eg wearing helmets while cycling) and without smartphones.

Stephen King is like H.G. Wells - sets up a good premise, but can never finish it . His stories always fall apart at the end.

Almost every king book made into a movie sucked salty balls. They need to remake them all.

I get a sad face when they kill its babbys in the book

This fucking movie was amazing

Saw the movie yesterday
It was well made but i didnt find it scary. The blair witch was scarier imo

>Jumpscares
>Fast fucking clowns
>CGI ghosts
still got me tho god damn
Beverly's hot tbh
and for shota-lovers, Georgie's cute af

shalom brother. i too agree that this film is good and worth the money we must pay to the honest film industry

>and for shota-lovers, Georgie's cute af
does IT deserve the seal, or it it just one cute kid?

Is there any gore?

>Kid's arm gets chopped off
>Kid's body is missing waist-down
>Kid's body is filled with maggots
>Headless ghost kid
That's all what's coming to my head right now

Deffo. Especially when he screams after Pennywise gave him a lovebite.

Saw it last night. I believe its better than the original. Way more creeper. Cant wait for chapter 2 where theyre all grown up. Also I would hate fuck all the young girls in that movie jesus they all wanted some D

>Beverly
>Greta
>Those 2 whores with Greta
Hell, I'd even do Eddie's mom tbh

>1989
>smartphones

there's a scene when all the kids (including the girl) are swimming in their tighty whities.

t. Pedophile

the book was really weird, they boys gang bang the little girl to get super powers or something

>eddies mom
Kek. Give her all my germs that hog bitch wants the D

Go back to /fit/ you fucking tourist

Do they really?

One good think about Hollywood being run by a bunch of pedos is that they pick nice looking kids.
Why they don't do gangbbangs and handjobs I don't know

thanks pedowood

is it worth it to watch? besides the spoilers

He said without them you fucking retard

What don't you understand about the fact that you cannot get away with the same controversial topics that books get away with? Everyone is whining about this gamgbang scene but then if they did include it people would say it's a shit film cause muh edginess.

purification ritual. Ritual of Chuud.

Not like human history isn't ripe with sexual rituals involving young virgins.

I'm forcing my friend who has an extreme phobia of clowns that started when he watched the first It when he was 3 to watch it. Will this cure his phobia user?

Get out of your mom's basement.

>watching the movie
>two brothers are making a boat out of paper
>aww, I used to do that with MY brother, how cute
>oh wait, the kid is going to die
>better not get attached
>IT is in the sewer
>oh well, IT's probably going to do a little jumpscare and the kids going to scream and then it'll cut away to something else
>clown bites kids arm off
>kid is crawling around in his own blood while calling out to his brother

huh

Maybe. I'm not sure how I got over my clown phobia. But mine started when I saw Killer Clowns from Outer Space when I was 2

Full blown panic attacks for years whenever I saw a clown

Didn't help that IT was prominently featured in the Blockbuster horror section I frequented

why would kids from 1989 have smartphones? it was a dumb statement to make.

retard.

OP here

Don't forget about clowns arm grabbing his foot and dragging him into the sewers. Brutal scene.

because helmets and smartphones have ruined childhood you ignorant cocksucker

Did you laugh at that scene? I did.
Also laughed at the headless zombie chasing Tits at the library.

>tumblr
>safespace
Lmfao

Hey pal, did you just blow in from stupid town?

you were born after 1998 weren't you

why would a film set in 1989 have smartphones in it?

is this now a shota thread?

how did you see it last night when i came out today? did you download it? are you a thieving pirate?

Yes
Midnight shows

Pre screening at my theatre which was at a 7pm showing.

>Blondie
>How Henry came to be

Also, did it felt weird for you guys that it filled the diversity roles but somehow didn't feel SJW-ish?

Lying faggot isn't OP

I hate that Felix hasn't been in the demos

I didn't claim to be OP
What are you on about?

sucks

As long as Mike wasn't a KANG I don't really care

you footfags disgust me

What's wrong with sweet shota feet?

>Get the fuck out of my town!
>I'll always be a foreigner...
Fucking nigger thinks people don't like him cause he's rural, no wonder kid's homeschooled

boibutt is superior

I just love the whole package

Other than the only one who looked like they were the right age in the movie is the black kid?

DIE FAGGOT DIE

fair enough

but a sweet tight hairless boybutt with my tongue deep inside rubbing foot at the same time is literally heaven

The Shining, Misery, The Green Mile, Shawshank, Stand by Me.

>Implying Bev was a virgin

Alvin

Except for "Chrisine" and The Shining." "Maximum Overdrive" was one of the worst films ever made, though.

Simon

Theodore

Getting smoked out and watching it tomorrow night

Ritual of Chad

Her dad heavily implied that she wasn't because of him

Ritual of Chad

How did you get over it? I have to help this guy. No grown man should have a phobia.

It really just stopped. I mean for like 15 years I was having panic attacks over clowns and then it just faded. Didn't have counseling or anything like that.