You wake tomorrow with the power of Superman. What do?

You wake tomorrow with the power of Superman. What do?

x-ray vision some chicks, then kill myself

>push earth into the sun
>there is no need to be upset

I'd probably go back to sleep because I'm a lazy piece of shit who have never accomplished anything in my life.

Become emperor of the world.

trys to kill self exept the gren rock wont be here for another 10 years just wallow and become a god

>it is only game

i want this on my gravestone

Crush my enemies. See them driven before me. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Apply for police work. Ask to be sent into the worst areas with compensation for highest pay. Become legend who never dies while milking job for all I can. Demand raises every six months.

Flatten Mar-a-lago before Irma does

destroy north korea regime and being thanked with north and south korean pussy

Make Trump and Kim have a gladiator fight for my amusement

Become a god

>get some dude to write some pretty fantastical backstory (reward him with a place at your side)
>prove you are superhuman to gain followers.
>find a country i like the look of and take it over
>be the judge jury and executioner for world powers who are being cunts

Go the fuck back to sleep. I'm not working any more.

fuck bitches make money

Become a god to all mortals.

As soon as people see me on TV getting shot by tanks and shrugging it off; theyd assume i was god

>Fly into Sun to ascend
>return in ten years
>come back to guide humanity
>probably get bored or angry over some trivial shit
>destroy planet
>float in space, bored, until I die one way or another. Probably old age or the sun dying, dunno, really depends on how the writer for that comic does superman I guess

1. Ejaculate so hard Earth moves it's orbit and pierce a hole in the moon.

2. Start killing key people in control in the world, pushing earth to global annihilation

3. When the global war starts leave earth and meditate in the centre of the sun for 10-20 years

4. Come back to earth, if there are some centres of old power in bunkers I wipe them out

5. Sort the mess and fix the planet.

6. Take my place as the one and eternal ruler of newly proclaimed Imperium of Man, commence with heavy eugenics and gene manipulation in order to rise humanity to my standards

7. Usher in new era of technological and economical progress

8. Colonise/Conquer the galaxy

9. Colonise/Conquer our local supercluster

10. Colonise/Conquer the universe

11. Funnel or the research/industial power into posibilities of either looping time or escaping to other univese

12. Repeat the cycle indefinately

Too Real

Keep living my life.

/thread

What powers does Superman have, anyway?

Kill all minorities, for the benefit of mankind.

What would you do with the money? As Superman you've basically got an endless grab bag of whatever powers you want, who knows Superman might shit gold nuggets.

This exactly, i fucking despise bitches who feel mighty for their rank in an office, i would obliterate their existence too

All tits wouldn't look that great because most of them would be all smashed up in the bra. Nipples all bent and shit.

Work thru amateur ranks of mma, obviously making it look competitive and being low key, sign with Bellator, get the belt, call out Mcgregor, ask to be released, sign with UFC, work thru ranks taking any fight on short notice, gradually expressing my powers more and more each fight. Challenge for belt and display ridiculous footwork and head movement old school Anderson Silva style. Call out mcgregor again, get match and destroy him. Accept rematch and break his will with legs kicks holding back just barely enough that it wouldnt break his bones. Then, as champion, i would accept all fights from any combat sport the ufc would allow and become a legend. Fight for a few years then randomly announce my retirement from ufc at the in octagon post fight speech with joe rogan and id display the full scale of my powers by dropping the mic at the sold out MGM grand and flew out of the ring and thru the fucking roof. Lots more thoughts while im on the toilet. Also obviously id do tons of cool shit like shipwreck exploring and hunting down treasures lost on bottom of ocean. Would also troll like a mother fucker.

You clearly haven't seen tits, nipples aren't hard all the time, not everyone has antennas for nipples like you, faggot

X-ray traps and rape them

Become actual Superman. People wouldn't know what to believe anymore

Also id go to buffalo wild wings and set the record on that fuckin punching bag machine, and id just be a rowdy mother fucker in general

buy shit obviously, and I'm pretty sure shitting out gold nuggets counts as making money

Too Real

>tons of cool shit like shipwreck exploring
kekkkkkd

I wonder if is invincible?

I wonder if superman's shit is invincible

so become the very thing you seek to destroy? sounds about right

>the very thing you seek to destroy?

and what is that ?

Loot Fort Knox. Give gold to North Korea.

> power of Superman

Considering Superman is an unstoppable Deus Ex Machina in a world with no kryptonite, there would be much to do.

I guess the first step would be to unite all the Christian denominations into a single global Theocracy. I'd say that's a basic start.

DEUS VULT

an overbearing authoritarian superpower, your plan is to supplant the ones that already exist to establish your own
which isn't surprising

enjoy the new dark ages

kim kardashian?

Perish the thought. It would be the dawn of light.

not for me, I'm a heretic and would likely be crucified by some power crazed zealot

remove kikes & kebabs.

this, but with all the former presidents as well
make blood sport great again

why not go for emperor like in warhammer

Kim Possible.

This isn't Sharia law we're talking about. Heretics would be allowed to live in the designated refugee zones, while only Christians can become citizens of the New Jerusalem (and all the benefits of citizenship, such as civil rights), and so you could still subsist with your pagan and atheistic rituals in the crime infested refugee zones on the peripheries.

I just cant remember saying anything that my purpose is to end authoritarianism.

Well, Superman isn't psychic. It's the one thing that's majorly different about the Emperor. The Emperor was first and foremost an incarnate warp-entity that was such a powerful telepath and psycher that the entire fleets of the whole human empire use his psychic presence in the warp as a navigation tool.

Superman would still need technology to assist in his dominion of Earth, if he wanted to do it right and have real oversight and justice.

so yeah, crazed power hungry zealots will roam the refugee camps to torture anyone they want
like i said, enjoy your new dark age

>Heretics would be allowed to live
Sounds gay!

that was my point, you wouldn't change anything just continue what the people you kill had planned

Go back to bed.

i meant it symbolic. unite humanity and conquer the universe. isn't superman immortal as long as he baths in the sun?

>destroy kim or make him my boipussy slave, become literal god to korea, unite korea under my rule, invade china, go onto the rest of the world.

>what the people you kill had planned
So you know what they have planned?
why not share it with everyone here

I'm a fucking loser. I'd use those powers to be an actual, literal superhero. You kidding me?

>Test out how flying is
>Zoom around the sky with a 40oz and chimping out
>Fly to the local strip club
>Demand to be sucked off
>Bust the fattest nut that clocks at around Mach 10
>Rips through strippers head and cranks through a patron
>Rinse and repeat

kill all straight white males

Conquering the world would mean a lot of dead people. I'm sure the US, Russia, China, India would use nukes and chemical and biological weapons to try to stop one from taking over.

Perhaps one should just conquer Africa south of the Sahara, as no one would care.

There would be a presence of military police to prevent exactly that kind of shit.

Don't you see the beauty of it? There will always be heretics. Even if all of them are killed, they will materialize from within, but with this system, there is a place for them to go, to be observed, studied, and controlled.

Fly the fuck away from everything, fuck this gay earth

but superman cant be killed by a nuke, why not just unite them
>doesnt mean there has to be bloodshed

>There would be a presence of military police to to part in exactly that kind of fun.
ftfy

Kill whitey lol

>implying the superpowers wouldn't try to kill superman

spotted the white middle class 12yo

Oh sure, that's where it's going, basically.

I mean, let's be real here. Superman would be seen as a messiah. Like an actual avatar of God. That's why we start by unifying all civilized humanity under a new global Theocracy based on Christianity, with the primary initial purpose of uniting the splintered denominations of Christianity back together. All 2 billion plus people..

A better question is "what powers does Superman not have?"

He has whatever he needs at any given moment. Including reality altering.

well... no officially....

fuck bitches
get money
unite world
punish baddies

right so the countries would be united anyway if they try to kill superman?

>looks like africa could be my slave state once again

>implying there wouldn't be a festival dedicated to torturing nonbelievers

Fly around the earth and use my X-ray vision to give all niggers and kikes brain cancer.

I duno rape all the sexiest preteen blonde haired white kids i can find. Though i would be clever about it and like kidnap them and take them to faraway places since no one is going to belive that kid got taken to like another country or state in the blink of an eye simply to rape them and shit.

Cause that would be silly....and im also an femanon.

my point is they would cause a ton of blood shed if superman made a move to take control, taking control will pretty much always end in blood shed

Ok no, no torturing anyone. Seriously... Superman wouldn't stand for it, and they would be good boys and listen to superman or they wouldn't get to play with their toys in the sand anymore.

>I don't understand how work $0

hary.harisali.com

seconded except maleanon and preteen nigger girls

>with the power of Superman

So now superman is 5'4, socially awkward, mobidly obese and has 3" hard cawk

are you proud with what you've done?

This is superman we're talking about, he can time travel for fuck's sake. He's the embodiment of Deus Ex. If he wanted something to happen, it would happen, if he wanted to stop or prevent something, he could.

>Don't you see the beauty of it? There will always be heretics. Even if all of them are killed, they will materialize from within, but with this system, there is a place for them to go, to be observed, studied, and controlled.
But that's injustice! The right punishment for heresy is death, not being a lab mouse.

post pics of the kids you're talking about alycia

id just fly around and create a aryan superman family society i guess

it's not superman. it's you with his powers and not with his philosophy.

we're not talking about superman, we're talking about a Christian zealot that thinks forcing everyone to believe his interpretation of the bible or herding everyone else into a concentration camp.
he would have the slaves shipped to his floating fortress to rape and torture in the comfort of his own dungeon

Blast all dictators away, and force people to give real power to the people. I'd start by Kim Jong Il, but I wouldn't stop until all of them were dead.

Also, I'd probably profit from the other powers to bang a lot of willing chicks. And if I cannot find enough, then I'd merely be able to sweep away women deserving to be punished, and rape them as a "don't do that again", slap-on-the-wrist style free warning. Next time, I'd deliver them to the police, after raping them again for the trouble, of course (but probably more forcibly).

They'd try to kill him/you/me anyway and destroy half the world in the process.

he actually can't. everybody including lex just felt so bad for how stupid he was for thinking he can by reversing the earth's spin that they just played along. they weekend at bernied lois

Sounds like the guys making the comics ran out of plausible plots and ideas!

check myself
checked!

Use my heat vision to warm all the water around southern Florida...cause I'm a dick