I thought she actually cared

I thought she actually cared...

Haha. That cat is eating tomato sauce. Silly cat. That tomato sauce isn't for you.

fucking bitch, doesn't she know there are starving people in funny places?

Jesus Christ I thought the cat was beheaded.

Where is the meat?

I just got turned down by a girl and this picture sums it up perfectly. Shes the cat and im the woman and the sauce is ny feelings.

You sir, have spent to much time on Sup Forums...

Yeah man you've been here too long, take a break and go outside. Come back in a week.

i bet she has a nice pusy and bobs

what kind of dumb cunt uses a crock pot to make spaghetti sauce

a cunt way smarter than you, crockpot tomato sauce is good.

Ill fucking gut you cunt, my mother makes the best Spaghetti sauce in a crock pot. I would drown your sorry fucking existence in it but that would be to good of a way to die for you.

sorry your women are too fat and lazy to attend to a working pot of sauce. Jesus christ...

>im the woman and the sauce is ny feelings.
She wasn't crockpoting faggot

ROFLMAO

Love this pic. That dumb bitch looks like she's in shellshock over dropping pennies worth of some shitty tomato sauce, lol

Look at that shit. She's just curled up in a ball, and has apparently been there long enough that the cat started cleaning up for her.

aAHHAHAHAHA

I think this one picture more or less sums up the state of things in Western Civilization.

strong independent woman

This is what they mean when they say "women don't have the same stress tolerance as men"

It's a fact. Really, can you even imagine a man reacting like that to dropping some sauce? Even some emasculated faggot wouldn't crumple like a wet paper bag about it.

I've worked with women and men in semi-stressful situations and it's laughable how easily women get crushed by pressure. It really made me lose a lot of faith in women

Yeah, even physically. They have literally softer thinner skin. They are simply different. Even some butch dyke can't shake her biology as much as they want to imagine otherwise.