>was a good at work , rare occurrence.
>drive home
>2 police police cars outside my house
>ohfuck.jpg
> drive up my driveway ( quite long)
>ambulance parked outside of my house
>walk in to backyard
>police officer says "oh fuck come with me mate"
>starts walking towards me, i look to the left.
> see flatmate and childhood friend that ive known since i was 7 , dangling on a rope tied around his neck.
>been a fucking horrible day Sup Forums , remember its never fucking worth it, talk your problems out.

did u party still?

naaah man, ive smashed back about 60 mg of oxy though. shit feels so surreal

Ded

Sorry opie, i'd probably move to a new place and see if you could get time off.

Is he going to be alright?

Are you an ausfag?

Well...he is in better place now. Can you say the same?

this has happened before with another close friend and i found that not working is bad for me, keeping my hands busy for 8+ hours a day keeps me distracted and tired. Theres a bunch of us that live here , and would it be wrong to walk out on everyone else?

kiwifag

he'd smashed some shit up in his room , i feel his stupid ex pushed him to this

ahh. Similar language. Don't blame yourself, you aren't psychic.

yeah gave him a spoon full of concrete , and told him "listen here cobber youve only not been breathing for 5 hours harden the fuck up"

it was worth it to him, all his pain is gone, be happy for him

i know , if someones gonna do it theyre gonna do it. But remembering back to when we were little and so full of vigour and hope, so innocent and happy, i never thought it wouldve ended like this.

If he'd made some changes i know he could've pulled through this though. I also suspect his ex pushed him to this, i despise that fucking cunt.

If you were a better friend you would've noticed the signs. The only thing you wanted him for was to use him, so you didn't feel so alone. You didn't care about him, all you cared about was partying.

>be me
>last 4th of July
>drinking with my grandpa
>grandpa goes to bed around 6 pm
>go mix another drink around 6:30
>ask grandpa if he wants another
>no response
>touch his arm
>icecold.gif
>dead

Ruined my 4th of July, got interrogated by police making sure I didn't kill him

He always said if there was an afterlife he was going to haunt me, just days later, electrical problems in living room, plumbing starts Fucking up, and last weekend my hot water heater blew up

Learn from this as best you can. And no matter if you suspected shit was up,. lie to his family. Let them atleast have the illusion of peace.

Fuck off douche, ive had 3 friends do this now and the signs are harder to spot in some people. stop acting like you know the situation. Ive been busy lately with my girlfriend so i couldnt have spotted them anyway, and i feel no ounce of guilt for that because thats what people do , they get busy in life. its not like i was his only friend , guy was a 6+ft alpha who was super popular .

Atleast he went doing something he loved , sinking piss with his grandson.

He genuinely seemed happy though, even just last night we were planning out going to the lakes for new years , something has to have had triggered him.

this is such a randomly fake subject to make a thread on like wtf

ha, i wish this was fake.

You had three friends off themselves? You think thats trucking normal? I hope you get arrested you fuck. You're obviously driving these poor bastards to suicide.

OP here going to sleep byyyye

most of them had drug problems

i love u

And he died in his sleep, just wish he would quit Fucking with me now

It's not his pain that's gone, HE's gone

Suicide is pointless. You never get to experience relief.

>How you can sell with $0?

septesky.nortiva.com

he's dead, his pain and mental anguish is gone, he felt it all slip away and now he is at peace.

Niggers tongue my anus

MODS, not calling for b& but he is advertising this shit in several threads