Post the maps of your cunt

Post the maps of your cunt.

>scat

Map of the major population centers in the US. The empty flat space in the middle is mostly farms, the mountains are where we keep the nukes, and that yellow part in the bottom left is where we keep the asians and mexicans.

Yes ,that's the land France "gifted" us for losing WWII, the Saarland. The people there have stinky feet and still learn French before English to cultivate their heritage

I've never understood that meme, for one it's classified where they're kept, 2 why would they be all in one place? that's so strategically retarded.

meant to post this

Is this map kidding or why is kaliningrad empty?

dont know

Abaixo do Douro
tudo Mouro

>in one place

You realize that the "one place" is bigger than most countries, right? Saying "we keep the nukes in the mountains" is like saying "France keeps its nukes in France". Doesn't give you any clues about where to find them.

good map

region you're from cunt?

wtf happened to Egypt

Enclave of tolerant and progressive people in a sea of reactionaries and irredentists

berber repartition map

Why is there so many Jews?

This is really cool, thanks

we still have about 60000 of them

population density

> liberal
In other words, Bremen is a shithole.

>shit germany is black
>empty-commie-gay germany is red
>happy, wealthy, conservative germany is yellow

Like pottery

(we must annex S.Germany)

Fucking commie social engineering.

lel

Slunksie thinks they are Germans you silly goose, in Opolskie only some villagers ARE Germans

Besides, you are from Lubelskie, aren't you

Areas in yellow neither have the highest GDP, nor the highest GDP per capita

I found this really cool map, showing the most popular baseball teams nationwide. The areas colored in gray belong to the New York Yankees, who are our version of Real Madrid/Bayern/Man United (they have 41 American League titles in the past 100 years).

Also, I would like all other anons to note the fact that the two most popular teams in California, the Giants and Dodgers, aren't actually from California. They are soulless organizations who had their best years in New York (about 75 years), then their owners moved them to California for money. This tels you all you need to know about California.

Props to the Braves, by the way, I had no idea tat they had such a loyal following across the Deep South. Same goes for the Pirates in their part of the country.

shitty country

I can't see your country on this map, can you please point to it?

In Slunsk they larp as minority even though they speak Polish.
It's mostly Opole that we-wuz about being Gemans.

I'm from Mazury, so I see east slav potato-faces very often.

You forgot the Bozgori, snails, Radu Ille and dem Maramures skirts.

explain yourselves France

BRAVO!

Also how the fuck could you forget Sandu?
I'm dezamăgit with you, Ardeleanule.

Colombia could have been a great nation, our friend in South America, our greatest ally....it's a real shame that whole thing wasn't able to hold together :(

Algerian, moroccan and tunisian jews went in France after decolonization.

I'm from Opole, and in cities nobody we-wuzes, its all confined to villages.

They do it hardcore though, some even have GOTT MIT UNS written in tiles on roofs

lmao fucking rednecks

>Urban polish people insult rural polish people by calling them "rednecks"

If this was a Civilization game that would be a cultural victory for America right there

interesting that many chose france over israel? though I think Moroccan Jews are highly represented in israel

We don't, it's just on this here international forum as you may have noticed we are having conversation in English. Redneck is not in Polish vernacular

>white woman black man, 4 year old child

>couldn't just tell if the child was half-caste or not

fucking retarded Americans

do you actually use "bydlo"?

Maybe she had a kid with some other nigger ? Didn't think of that huh ?

>interesting that many chose france over israel?

Is it really though? Imagine you're a Jew who speaks French after WWII. You have a few options available to you:

1. Go to France, where everyone else obviously speaks French and nobody will be anti-semitic because that's tied to being a Nazi
2. Go to America/Britain, where you won't face discrimination but nobody speaks French
3. Go to Israel/Palestine, where Jews and Muslims have been fighting for decades by this point and even if you "win" against the Muslims you're at risk of being annihilated by neighboring Muslim nations

France is the smartest choice in that scenario.

All the time

but with ł

I'm not bashing Poland or anything. My city's patron saint is Polish. I just thought it was funny that you guys were using words like "redneck" which I've always though of as American slang.

I love these maps. I wish we had the same for France but it's hard to find. Tons of European clubs hace platic fans in other countries.

Holy shit the Balkans

i think if the russians were to put nukes so close to so many nato and eu states a cuban missle crisis pt. ii would occur

no, that's mainly a russian thing.

I actually find it ridiculous and amazing that russians adopted a polish word for "cattle" to call their lowest margin of society.

we generally call them prostak (prosty - straight, a simpleton), burak (literally beetroot), wieśniak (wieś - village), cham, buc so on and so forth, but bydło is used too.

Cebulak (onioner) completely replaced Burak (beet) in recent years

It makes almost no difference. A missile in Kaliningrad vs a missile in St. Petersburg....that's like an extra 3 minutes . It's practically irrelevant. Plus, it's an open secret that Russia has nuclear subs in the Atlantic. Ever since the late 1960s, the US and Russia have always been less than an hour away from annihilating one another. That's part of the reason why we didn't have any major Cuban Missile Crisis-type events after the Cuban Missile Crisis itself. The Russians finally successfully developed ICBM technology* and it was commonly understood that Washington and Moscow could hit anyone from anywhere.

I don't think nuclear payloads are stationed in kaliningrad oblast permanently.

Russians like their nuclear toys mobile.

*They didn't completely figure it out until the mid-to-late 1960s. The US had an incredible advantage from 1945 to 1965, which our government chose not to exploit although it easily could have.

do nazis even exist in germany anymore? it's taboo here but i can't imagine how much shit you'd get for being a nazi there.

>mississippi is just a circle with a number compared to glorious new mexico

just end me

muh sudetenland

>turkey
>balkans
>france

kek

what i was getting as it it would drag a bunch of unnecessary belligerents into war. the usa is russia's mortal enemy, but possibly screwing with a lot of the eastern fringe of nato/eu is probably not worth nukes in kaliningrad to russia

after ww1 silesians got super butthurt over british claim that they are german during land dispute and they started 3 uprisings to join Poland instead
then 100 years later you have retards who larp as germans...

Silesia is a state of mind.

My entire family is from German land now inhabited by Poles. My paternal grandfather came from an estate around Gorlitz, east of the Nieman, in a huge strain of similarly backgrounded people who settled around Quincy, Ill. By NAZI, I think they mean the essential strain of local attitude that simulates what the NAZI's embodied. Everyone who I have known from that area or from a family is locally minded, relatively xenophobic (all-around, it doesn't really matter where you're from, you're going to get surface courtesy and watched like a hawk), hard-drinking, hard-working, and extremely distrustful of usury and credit.

>My entire family is from German land now inhabited by Poles
>German land now inhabited by Poles
>german land
>now inhabited by Poles

False. Every vote in Lower silesia turned up 80% in favor of Germany. A hotly contested and somewhat fraudulent plebiscite in Upper Silesia came in dead 50/50, proving only that the area around Katowice would completely favor transferring to Poland.
1919 borders are the best any legalistic mind could offer the Poles. Today's are a travesty.

Well around 235 000 north algerians jews came in France between 1948 and 1967. They were really close to France, and for a long time, the only people who were allowed to vote in the colonies were French people, jews and other "civilized" people (italians, spaniards or other europeans and white immigrants). So they were consider as first class citizens.

Also at first when they arrived in France, they were not really consider as jews but just as average Pieds Noirs

>bring people from entire germany to vote
>force handicapped people to vote

It's a travesty that germany wasn't completely disbanded after WW2

made in 5 minutes in paint

>False. Every vote in Lower silesia turned up 80% in favor of Germany.
Yeah, and every state where mexican immigration is rampant and there was no ID check in the voting booth voted for H. Clinton.

Same mechanism mate.

hmmmmmm

It's not their fault that Stalin decided to annex half of their country, while giving them what was former Eastern Germany in exchange.

I knew a girl from Freiburg once, she was a dirty tree hugger vegan hippie. I made her eat ham on the pizza without her noticing.