You nostalgia, you lose

You nostalgia, you lose

l lose.

Ayy, by neighbor buddy had one of those in like 1985

bump

Young fuckers and your mouse.

Had one of those... sold it on ebay for £30 about a year ago. the fucking thing actually got pretty hard...

>I don't understand how work $0

hary.harisali.com

Gulity?

RANDOMIZE USR 0

Sting your dick hole on a broken jelly

I bought a set of these at a garage sale when I was a little kid (because, just look at them). What the fuck were adults thinking back then. And yes, we played standing behind the rings when the other side threw.

:(

Lost, still got mine in the loft.

Manic miner,jet set willy & jet pack were the best games early on!

I got one for my third birthday in 1985.

i did it.

these are still sold in my town.. kek

Fucking this.

My younger brother got the pirate ship and I got the blue one in the back...I was mad and jelly.

Do you know how much these are worth now.
Its like the fisher price record player.

>Do you know how much these are worth now.

No. My parents probably gave it to other people with children or charity. Doesn't matter. Let someone else be happy with it.

Some fat greasy fuck probably bought it at a yard sale from one of those kids who got it for charity and it's now sitting in his garage or was sold on ebay to another fat greasy fuck and it's now sitting in the latter's basement.

fucking want one

This is bad, I have owned every single one of these things (bar the overhead projector which we had at school)

Noice, lost

god damn, I lost

Fuck man lost on the first one

>tfw the watches are still for sale and I recently bought a new one

Lol.

I laughed

too soon

I lost my pogs in a restaurant in...I don't know 1994? Either way it was impressive (to me) and included at least 2 brass slammers and like 150 pogs. Even some of those cool sawblade Power Rangers pogs

>420
Eyyyyyy

And 22 years later nothing has changed, except the logo on the box.

holy shit I always wanted this set so badly

I remember receiving one for my 12th birthday.
Go to school alpha as fuck, return home watchless, and expelled for two weeks.

The ones I had weren't as detailed.

Is that from the 9/11 set?

Sorry to hear that m8...my mom sold my fucking POGs in a yardsale around 1996..i was livid

Wtf everything has changed. You will never get this excited about a new Windows release again

Look how happy and carefree these people were, unaffected by the cultural marxist impact of today
>Sup Forums here btw

Predator the game on cassette. 20min load time per side of tape. Play. Die. Reload.
Today my kids cant walk from the tv to the table without watching some shit on their phone.

Different world mang

Is anyone is old enough to remember the DOS game Commander Keen? It's one of the first games I remember playing, along with Zeliard and Jill of the Jungle. And Solitaire

commander keen

Elaborate pls
Did you received a stolen one and were expelled therefor or did yours got stolen and then why did you got expelled?

Me too

This

Of course we remember that, user

It was back in the shareware era

that reminded me of playing duke nukem

This shit was ground breaking and made

>tfw millennials will never know the turbo button

My daughter refuses to use our home phone nowadays cos it has buttons.

Fkn no0blet

oh snap right in the feels
I had some sort of small island from this series

>How you can sell with $0?

septesky.nortiva.com

Forgot pic

My friend had this. Took forever to load some Michael Jackson game we played probably for 2 minutes.

Lost

Oh man, I still remember what this smelled like. I also had a Super Soaker plane that flew pretty well.

I also always wanted the ship but never got one.

I got a lot of lego technik stuff from my parents though, loved it

You see the exact same picture each time apple releases something, regardless how shitty/pricey/shitty+pricey it is. That's what I tried to point out.

Jarts were fucking awesome

i had that
school. Even now
what a cunt