Imagine being such a fucking slob that you have to eat fast wood more than once every month

Imagine being such a fucking slob that you have to eat fast wood more than once every month.

The consensus has and always will be that if you visit a fast food establishment more than once a month you're a burden and you're fat as fuck. Imagine eating that many calories. Imagine wiping your ass 32 times a day because of your calorically heavy shits. Imagine not watching what you eat, i can't even fathom.
>hurr durr my gullet is hungry even though there is a 12 nugget meal inside of my stomach hurr durrrrrrr better head to pizza hut and buy 2 medium pizzas

Fast food companies thrive off of peoples retardation. Imagine going out to "eat with the family" everyone has 2 slices and you make a fucking mess at the taco bell for what? You just paid $150 on a cheap ass thrill. Want to eat at buffalo wild wings fat fuck? You're going to pay over one hundred dollars just to attempt to flirt with the waittress and stuff yourself full of wings while passing on the celery. Anyone who eats more than 2,500 calories a day should be fucking shot dead. Anyone who eats more than 2,000 should be put in rehab. Get a grip and act your age you fat fuck.

I can't relate

Skinny guy here.
Food is boring.

Would love to get bigger arms.but how junk food won't make me fat. Its almost imposible

Yeah buddy theres a caloric intake of 1,000 to not be murdered on sight. You're in the same boat you fucking skeleton.
>hurr durr i'm busy playing starcraft so i can't eat a full course meal

Get a grip. I can smell your bones you fucking skeletor.

Then help me

From the looks of it, it sounds like you have a perfect black body

Need your expertise

Nice bait I guess, got my (you).
I eat fast food maybe once I week. I only weigh 120lbs. Yeah, what a fat fucking slob huh?

And before you call me a fucking skeleton for being 120lbs I'm only 5'6", fantastic BMI you fuck.

Look at this mix of skeleton and obese retard.

Keep scarfing down the fast food while your metabolism can handle it you skele. You have the insides of a diabetic 40 year old. All skinny kids who think they're immortal because they can eat 'fast food without gaining weight' have high cancer levels.

You're shot on sight you fucking hybrid fatskele. Nice bmi. Pathetic.

I eat about 3500 calories a day and can't gain weight.

edgy

aids?

Nope, I am doing something physical all day though

cacer?

I'm going to die

Ohhhh nooooooo

worms?

I know this is b8 but I am 6'5'' 220lbs and I maintain at about 3k calories daily. I try to bulk at 3.3k if I am trying to build a bit more muscle and I NEVER cut lower than 2.5k, and that's really stretching for loss (which I don't need to do often). I work a physical job and after a long day fast food is a really cheap and really quick way to meet macros and fill up on my way home if I haven't shopped for the week yet. So fuck you.

2500 calories a day is perfectly fine for someone who does light or no exercise.. if you do calisthenics/alot of cardio you honestly need a little bit more.. probably closer to the 3500 range, extremely healthy by the way.

>How you can sell with $0?

septesky.nortiva.com

depression?

I eat fast food almost everyday and I'm on the lighter side for my height. It's not what you eat, it's how much you eat and your activity level

Yeah retard your insides are swirling with grease and potato chunks. Get a grip. Just because you aren't gainging weight doesn't mean it's healthy. You have the unfortunate metabolism to not even be aware that you're "gainingin weight" in a sense that you don't gain weigt but yet your sugar levels and shit are absolutely bunk and you will never knoe becuase you don't gain the weight. You're aids and you should be put out of your misury

bulemia?

I eat fast food pretty often, i only eat once a day but its still 3000-3500 every sitting. i've had many blood tests and everything came back extremely healthy and perfect.nice bait though

hyperthyroidism?

>3000-3500 every sitting
>nice bait though
I think you're the one reeling for the bait mate.

Nope, he is doing something physical all day though

its not bait, i do 45 minutes or so of cardio a day and every second day i do 1-1 and a half hours of high intensity calisthenics.. i'm healthy and really quite lean

Nope, I'm doing something physical all day long though

Nope, I'd like to consider that i do something relatively physical throughout the day, though

tumor?

Physical activity is extremely important, and it must be done all day long

It could be, or that I am physically active all day long

Dude its no medical problem, 3000+ calories a day isn't really out of the normal.. you said 2500+ was bad but only 1 slice of cheesecake from 2500 will send you up over 3100 calories lmao

lost

It's not just calories lol.. there is so much more to a diet then just calories

diabetes?

i play football as a tight end. im 240 pounds and i eat 4-5 meals a day- 4000 ish calories. i can squad 290 and bench 160 in high school

Possible. Could also be due to the fact that i am physically active for around 25 hours per day

yeah, physical activity is also extremely important

cant be diabetes for me lol, i only eat one meal a day which can cure diabetes but if you dont have diabetes it gives your insulin levels extreme resistance

Is it normal to eat one 3000 calorie meal a day, then fast for the remainder?

not to mention, the physical activity

How the hell do you spend $150 at Taco Bell?

This is a real dietary style. It's more like close to 1500 for breakfast and then 500 in snakcs

of course, thats literally how we've been doing it for hundreds of thousands of years.. its only recently humans picked up the "3 meals 2 snacks a day" thing, intermittent fasting is one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself

yeah it all depends on what you're doing.. i started off on a 4 hour eating period then a 20 hour fast untill i worked myself up to be able to do it in one sitting

autism?

I'm an adult man. 2600 calories is my maintenance level. Below that and I lose muscle.

Go back to /fit/ you fucking meathead shit stain

why do you care so much about strangers diets you fucking aspie

Your post is also bullshit OP. Different body types require different intakes. A 6 foot 5, 290 pound linebacker needs at least 3000 calories a day or I'll lose muscle. (physical activity also plays an EXTREMELY important role in your intake)

Op is confirmed an angry fatty taking it out on people in a message board

A message board about Chinese cartoons no less

Dude, eat a snickers or something, you're being a real, genuine cocksucker right now.

>You're not you when you're hungry

Imagine being disgust being the primary factor of what you take away from someone destroying themselves through freedom of choice or addiction