Why did you vote for trump ?

why did you vote for trump ?

I didn't. Fuck Trump and fuck Sup Forums people.

Because a woman couldn't be a good president.

Because he was the best candidate available.

MAGA

because i'm russian

Because I'm racist.

because he cares for his country... and money

Because #SHillary CLIHTON Is a CORRUPT fake leftist who RIGGED the PRIMARIES against #BERNIESANDLERS

to piss off little bitches like yourself

I know he is bound to get impeached, he is single minded in old world ideals which are basically criminal these days, he has folks moving the goalpost still its only a matter of time

I cant wait for senate hearings ill be glued to cspan, im a wonk for the politics shit /fuck you charlie rose

All i wanted from my vote was the ability to say i voted for trump cause i knew he is a shitty person who would be impeached and wanted to see a president of the usa get booted in my lifetime

Factual account

I'm voted for Johnson bitch

BEST
PRESIDENT
EVER!

Because it would be funnier to have him as President

I tend to not vote for criminals.

She's avoided the Presidency a couple of time too

Trump babies don't have words yet so they only post maymays.

Because he's a hot piece of fucking ass

>How you can sell with $0?

septesky.nortiva.com

I did it for the lulz

does'realize this meme is anti obama.

sure kid

Ivanka. I mean, c'mon, look at her

sad

You jelly famalam?

what reactionary bullshit. saying why you didnt vote for one person doesnt explain why you voted for the other. I agree with that quote about Hillary, but it is equally true for Trump.

Because for something good to rise we need someone to break all this corrupt shit to the ground

still thinks this was a good president.

Nuf said

Because most Americans are sheep....

because hillary was going to do everything she could to make life worse for white people.

Because I enjoy watching people shit themselves in anger and hate.

Both candidates suck massive donkey dick but I figured Trump would piss off more people.

they thought he would bring jobs to Detroit and Milwaukee. but guess what. he gave jobs to more of his companies...

Yeah she wanted a much worse life, but great life for niggers obviously

This.

Because Orange is the new Black

sure kid

he really has, hasn't he?

His first job was to keep Hillary out of the WH. Mission accomplished. Anything else is just a bonus... and wow.. it's like a gift that keeps giving.

there are those tv shows who are obsessed with trump and laugh at all he says or does.
I wonder how they will laugh after he starts bombing everything...

Because she's not guilty of anything

> he gave jobs to more of his companies...
First off, what does that even mean? More people work at Trump Ent. now? Or he's giving Gov contracts to his former company? Either way I'm going to need some sauce.

so much this

I didn't. Bernie 2020.

sure kid

Nice fedora

Who the fuck would jerk off to that ugly bitch???

the only reason someone could possibly vote for this sack of shit is if either he hated america or the constitution. or both. fuck trump and fuck its voters.

I voted for Trump because I believe that he will make good decisions that will help America such as fixing health care, lowering taxes, securing the border, and defeating ISIS.

to watch the world burn

I'd fuck the shit out of her and eat her pussy like pie tbqhwy family.

I do mis the Bernout memes.

Racism and pedophillia probably

so much samefag in this thread.

He was the best choice.

I'll regret my vote if he doesn't start building the wall in the next year or two.

What's wrong with those?

Or you know.. maybe it was his platform???

sad. not proven.
try agian retard

Because HILLARY CLINTON IS A DEMON!
- Alex Jones

The wall? The wall is your top concern? Please have a seat Roger Waters.

No thanks, David.

Ann Coulter plz go..

Because Hillary Clinton is a corrupt, incompetent hack.

/thread

>Ann Coulter

What are you trying to imply boi

For all the shit he's done, still a better President.

he's showing what a sheep he is.

Because I'm a God fearing white man.

This kid. Good luck kid.

> because he's a faggot and I'm a faggot so we both win

Because it pisses little faggots like you off

So you're an idiot then?

Sure.
>if you agree that you lost to an idiot.

I didn't.

Because I wasn't sick of winning yet

I don't vote because the elites will choose who they want in office anyway regardless of my decision. This is not a democracy, time to wake up sleepy heads.

>Said the faggot all by himself in the back of the room with tinfoil on his head
>the rest of the room carried on with their conversation as though nothing happened and never invited him to a party again

So hurricanes and volcanos and earthquakes would destroy the country

Well of course. The group will never hear out a person who is not a part of the collective because he doesn't share in the ideology or the thought of the hive mind. I'd say no skin off my back, but I care about people blindly following everything they see on TV. The people that believe that at any moment, a black hole could swallow us up or we'll fly into the sun and burn up because those in power got bored and wanted to give us a good ol' jump scare for laughs.

to piss off snowflakes.

Okay buddy show me a shred of evidence that supports there is an elite class that decides everything.
If there was what incentive did they hve to pick Trump?
If anything electing Trump would only shed more light on the elite class because he is so controversial.
Why would they decide to let the vote go out that clinton won the popular vote and that Trump won the electoral votes?
Why did several states have recounts and what about all the people they are paying to help make that process happen?
The problem with your statement is not that their is a hive mind that blindly follows whatever they are told. The problem with your statement is that its fucking stupid.
Faggot

Because PEPE became closer to godhood

People on the left believe in
>Personal freedom
>Non-interventionalist foreign policyu
>tolerance of other's personal choices
>civil liberties and privacy
>Ending corporate welfare

What fucking planet are you from?

Why would they choose Trump? BECAUSE IT WOULD DIVIDE US. It was even more effective because they led everyone to believe that Clinton was going to win, so when she didn't, the hate and anger would be even greater. People DIVORCED over this election my friend. You sat there and watched your TV and just ate up the crap they fed you. Also, there are mountains of evidence to support my claim. Don't go to Alex Jones though. He is a shill. There are plenty of great YouTubers that go over this stuff. Instead of sitting there denying it when you've NEVER really looked into it, why don't you give it a shot? I suppose you believe 9/11 was done by terrorists too, right? If you do, they REALLY got you on strings. "Open your mind" friend, because THEY LIVE.