integration between races leads to crime

> integration between races leads to crime
> except crime has dropped significantly over the years
> in fact, seems like the biggest crime that occurs is black-on-black crime which the media hides (along with black-on-white crime)
> one of the most diverse cities in the US, New York, has a crime rate significantly lower than the national average

I'm not saying "refugees welcome lol" or "open borders now" but I am asking Sup Forums is white separatism actually is necessary in the US. Maybe Europe, especially now, but US? Seems like the biggest issues are immigration and government coercion towards "diversity."

Other urls found in this thread:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow - I am a chick and this girl is fucking amazing.

>> integration between races leads to crime
DURR HURR What are ghettos what is self segregation. Look at any map showing demography by race.

>I am a chick

You know the rules

>im a grill btw
Fuck off Australia

>> except crime has dropped significantly over the years
Before racial integration and mass immigration people didn't even lock their doors at night

tattoos are degenerate and for edge-lord teens or idiots.

America is still the most violent of the developed countries

I'm not talking about voluntary segregation. Neither are a lot of Sup Forums when they hopped on the white nationalist movement.

Ikr, tattooing a swatiska no one will ever see until your 70 is such a great idea. I bet she won't regret it when her elderly ass get beat up

wow - I am a chink and this girl is fucking amazing.

This girl...be still my beating heart.

What are you talking about then?
Give me an example if a successfully integrated community

Assuming this anecdote is true (I know it was true in the suburb I grew up in, which was whites, a handful of Asians and Poos), the statistics still show that murder was happening far more often in the US than now, even with a higher population.

Blacks in other developed countries are also less violent. I blame LBJ and leftists giving blacks here no incentive to improve.

I'm talking about forced segregation. Voluntary segregation is, in many ways, market forces working.

probably because there's more factors like crime going down over the entire western world

Roe v. Wade is probably the greatest contributor to the drop-off in violent crime. Although the media perpetuates the myth that middle class white girls get the majority of abortions, the overwhelming majority of abortions are black and hispanic. This is also the reason the proportion of African Americans in the United States has stayed relatively the same (hovering around ~16%).

This is why I am pro choice. Love dead nigger babies. They should outlaw it for white couples though.

>Blacks in other countries are also less violent
They are still more violent than the host people

Besides that when you're less than 5% of a nations population you tend to not fuck shit up
Look at muslims in America vs. muslims in Europe

But you made this thread about integration
Give an example of an integrated community

Integration doesn't lead to crime, it's when you have a counter culture that refuses to assimilate that it leads to crime.

That... is a good point. However it doesn't explain Spics who multiply like rabbits.

> They are still more violent than the host people
Not in UK or France. Mudslimes outnigged the niggers. Weird stuff man, but I think it's because the approach in the UK and France was "yeah you're not a slave anymore, have fun freeman" while here it was "you poor poor thing heres a program to get you back on your feet please take our money."

> Look at muslims in America vs. muslims in Europe

I disagree, I again think its about how we deal with groups of people. There are more Poos in the US, but in Canada they form street gangs. Here they become Doctors or, at worst, Uber drivers. Our attitude towards them is different from Canada's. Likewise our attitude towards Mudslimes here is far less "open" than UK. France tried to put their foot down but EU policies fucks with that.

Yeah I think this is the biggest problem. Cue the Sup Forums post describing Mudslime invasion as the flu and leftism as AIDS.

Did you know you can give money to Planned Parenthood specifically for 'low-income' abortions? I donate (primarily for tax reasons, however) about $200 a month for just this reason. The fact that the people at the clinic I donate to (a rough area outside downtown San Diego) are dyed haired bull dyke feminists who lick their lips and gnash their teeth at my perceived kindness is icing on the cake.

>LBJ and leftists
leftists are power hungry

Anyone got a source on the picture?

This is pretty hilarious, actually. is it tax deductible? My only issue with PP is the government funding. If there was none I'd give no fucks.

TITS

>Not in the UK or France
Yes they are you dumb fuck
It's not very much but they are more violent (at least for the UK)
For France it's worse

Compare populations you dumb fuck
This isn't very fucking hard

Here let's ask some questions
How much of America is black
How much of America is muslim
How much of the UK is black
How much of the UK is muslim

I think it has nothing to do with how you deal with the people and everything to do with if there is a large enough number of them to isolate themselves

You still haven't given me an example of an integrated community

Also blacks were their closest to whites (in terms of economic prosperity) when they were segregated
If a set of welfare laws were enough to break a community that community must not have been strong to begin wifh

>wow - I am a chick
I've actually had girls tell me they browse here. They can't allow males to have a single thing to themselves.

Also, strangely many associate this board with "hackers," when 99% of people here couldn't install a fucking new program without calling a help line dothead.

B R I S B A N E

It doesn't matter
Foreign peoples destroy the culture and society of the host like a parasite

S Y D N E Y

> Yes they are you dumb fuck
Yes, if you include black immigrants, most of whom are mudslimes, dipshit. That's like including "white Hispanics" in crime statistics to show that whites are just as violent as other races in the US. Meanwhile blacks in the US, majority of whom are not immigrants, are known to chimp out. Hardly so in UK or France.

> You still haven't given me an example of an integrated community

I already explained this isn't my point. Stop getting mad at me because I disagree with you and you can't comprehend why.

> Also blacks were their closest to whites (in terms of economic prosperity) when they were segregated

Doesn't seem like blacks were economically doing any worse after desegregation. They were going up until the war on poverty.

> If a set of welfare laws were enough to break a community that community must not have been strong to begin wifh

White trash communities suffer from the same issues. So do Spic immigrants who didn't get that many benefits until the 1990s.

Fuck there's anons near me...

R A R E
A
R
E

>there is only one factor to crime
Look at Brazil. Colombia and Venezuela have the cocaine industry, but Brazil's drug trafficking industry is tiny tiny compared to that and it's still a crime ridden shithole. I fucking DARE you to go to the favelas, favelados are a globalist's racial wet dream and all they do is rob, rape and piss their money away in "disco" clubs.

what the fuck won't it hurt to take those tapes off the nipples?

Depends how hairy her nipples are.

Dunno what utopia you live in but in my area nobody would be dumb enough to keep their doors unlocked even decades ago

>I already explained this isn't my point Then what is your point
What's the point of this thread

So black mudslides don't count?
I'd really like to see your crime statistics

>After desegregation
The time between desegregation and the war on poverty is very short but okay

White trash communities aren't as violent as nig communities

Stop buying into the false belief of equality you dumb fuck

You've made no good point this whole fucking thread and have addressed none of my main points
Youre argument is nothing more than "it's Welfare's fault"
It couldn't possibly be that different peoples don't fucking like each other right?

>ireland

fucking straya

She even went with the 3M high adhesion masking tape for hard to stick surfaces.

It's painters tape you faggot. Learn to be a man and not a pussy faggot.

impossible to hide here in chiraq, except on paper maybe
cant even drive the interstates around here anymore w/o gettin popped

>you will never have a gf who is proud to be white
jesus, i need trump as my POTUS now.

I think sucking all those cocks have damaged your eye sight.

Here's your (you)

Crime hasn't gone down. Reporting of crime has in order to make mayoral administrations and LEO administration look better.

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/

>Stephen Lyde, 21, was held for trial on assault, riot, conspiracy, theft, and other charges in what police described as an attack by a “flash mob” convened by teens and young adults through texting and online social messaging sites.

> Then what is your point

I don't think forced segregation is necessary. Seems like market forces naturally segregate, and the exceptions do not cause too much conflict. The middle class educated black family will move to the white neighborhood to raise their kids and get them in good schools, and the poor white students move to the Mexican neighborhood to start their dive bar business. Riff raffs stays in riff raff.

> So black mudslides don't count?

Because it wasn't what I was talking about. Blacks in the US are a completely different demographics than black immigrants in Europe. You're talking about a group of people who have family history in the United States vs. guys from Africa who think rape is the equivalent to a handshake. The blacks who have a history in the UK and France are culturally similar to whites there. Here there remains a huge cultural gap and complete difference in lifestyle and family structure that exploded with the war on poverty.

> The time between desegregation and the war on poverty is very short but okay

This is true. But that doesn't explain blacks in the UK or France.

> Stop buying into the false belief of equality you dumb fuck

Stop assuming that because we disagree (for reasons you can't comprehend) that I am suddenly a multiculturalist, a liberal, a leftist follower of equality, or just anti-white.

> You've made no good point this whole fucking thread and have addressed none of my main points

You came into this thread angry and upset at me for simply disagreeing with what is obviously a true belief that segregation somehow will solve our problems.

Hey, I'm angry too. Anti-white racism is basically normie-tier at this point. Blacks, Mexicans, everyone are allowed to make the most inane argument about why they are fucking up in life, and we are expected to smile and nod. Europe has it even worse with the mudslime invasion.

Relax. I'm just suggesting that forced segregation isn't an answer at all.

nice flag!

you know the rules, drop bear

talking about tape on tits and this faggot leaf's mind is on cock

>except crime has dropped significantly over the years
And yet it's still significantly higher in areas with more diversity. New York's policing is a renowned joke.

>> except crime has dropped significantly over the years

You have to take into account confounding factors. The internet, smartphones, and increase in television options (netflix, hulu, etc.), means that people have WAY more options to keep themselves occupied. A lot of people who would have been troublemakers are instead at home playing Candy Crush. But simply reducing the levels of violence isn't enough, it depends on HOW it is reduced. If people are less violent because they are distracted by technology, rather than because they are actually have more peaceful impulses, that's not a real victory.

Secondly, read Robert Putnam's research on diversity. Community diversity causes people to "hunker down" and spend a lot less time outside of their own houses. If less people are going out in public to begin with, there's less people to commit crime against.

Compare two white countries of approximately equal socioeconomic status--one with a lot of immigration and one with a lot less, and notice how the crime rates for both have changed compared to, say, 30 years ago. Which one has the largest increase in crime?

Show us your plumage or gtfo emu

This is also why I am pro choice

>And yet it's still significantly higher in areas with more diversity. New York's policing is a renowned joke.

lol, no? NYC's crime is lower than the national average. It's police is also pretty brotier if you're white. Stop and frisk worked. Hail Guiliani.

> Which one has the largest increase in crime?

I would agree, the immigrant one would most likely have more crime. Again, my issue is forced segregation. Even immigration is fine if the nation isn't trying to fuck over their own people with HB-1 visas, benefits, pandering, etc etc.

>so autistic he actually managed to call the fucking tape type correctly

damn negro

underrated

Homicide has gone down. You'll have to pull some SJW-esque arguments to make people believe that it hasn't.

Well fuck me.

It's a trick question because both have pretty significant decreases in crime?

Yet in one country people are afraid to leave their houses because they will likely be robbed if they do.

Looks like the decrease in crime coincides relatively well with NYPD's stop-and-frisk usage.

Huh....

New York also cracked down on niggers harder than anyone. Cops were allowed to stop and frisk people. jesus christ you ignorant sack of fucking shit.

and another fucktard without any idea what this symbol stands for

I bet she´s not even pure

I would agree with this.

Not an argument. Stop and frisk has nothing to do with segregation.

I know, right? It's not even the swastika itself, but the message that she is apparently committed to something the vast majority of the girls would too stupid to understand, let alone risk ostracisation by their peers for it.