There's people posting in this board who never played with this controller

>there's people posting in this board who never played with this controller

makes me feel old but glad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KImIoK2dEOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm oldish too, but I never played with it either. PS1 master race reporting in.

this

other than playing it at a friends house the PS1 was the shit

best controller

I can't stand double joystick controllers

he knows whats up

I've played N64. Used to have a Super Nintendo, N64 and a GameBoy Color. But I know how you feel when you say it makes you glad. I am selfish with things I enjoy. I don't like sharing it with others if they haven't already had the privilege of seeing, touching or hearing it. I am this way with music most. If I'm listening to a band nobody knows and someone were to ask "who is this?" I'd refuse to tell them. I've done this before. Just get selfish about it because I feel it's special to me.

lol what is that?

>tries playing goldeneye on original N64
i can't fucking deal with this

Still one of the best controllers ever made.

Replace the original joystick with something more like the gamecube joystick and it's actually a fine controller. The problem is that the original ones grind down over time.

See, for me, Perfect Dark was the peak of playing FPSs with controllers. Everything else afterwards felt like I was playing with my elbows.

I now pretty much only play FPSs with mouse + keyboard.

Got 3 Perfect Dark tunes on my iPod. Got em' in my head now because of your post.

this one by any chance?
youtube.com/watch?v=KImIoK2dEOw

exactly. Super Mario 64, Smash Bros, Jet Force Gemini and nearly every other game feels unplayable on my 1st party controllers.

The only one that doesn't have a giant dead zone and worn out as hell is this piece of shit but the joystick is so fucking tense when you let go of it it snaps back so hard it register an input of the opposite side.

change the controller for a PS1 one, the subject is still the same

>FPSs with mouse + keyboard
doesn't anyone really? anyone that matters i mean

Yes I've got that one. Because of my younger brother and I, my youngest brother (born in 2000) became a huge fan of classic games like this. He turned 17 today and grew up in the age of XBOX and PS3 but whenever I play this song and other tunes he says, "yeahhh. Turn it up." He's always downloading emulators to play these games because they no longer have the consoles at my mothers.

It's really easy fix. You can get the part for like $5 and all you need is a screwdriver.

Anyone up for a round? I got 4 controllers. License to kill, obviously.

License to Kill slappers only

or Rockets / Archives

Ha ha yep. I hear ya. It's not just selfish though. It's also "Get off your fat ass and discover cool things for yourself".

Golden gun tho.

You're a fucking douchebag, then. You know what the bands you listen to want? More fans and listeners, dipshit. You're an antifan. Not to mention a hipster jackass. As a musician, I hope none of my fans are like you.

Not user but no you're a douche bag. Fuck you Mr. "As a musician". Listeners will do what the fuck they want with products they consume. They aren't responsible for the producers advertising.

I loved that game. I lost the count how many afternoons I played deathmatch with my brother-in-law and ex gf. Only for dat lulz I made a Tranny character using Joanna's body and the boss head XDDDD

Your favorite bands would still hate to know you jealously horde them like a fucking treasure chest. They're not anyone's special entertainers. They're musicians with goals and dreams, one of which is to have a lot of people admire there music. It's hard enough for independent musicians to gain a few fans, let alone when they fucking fight over telling someone else the name of their beloved idolatry.

user's special entertainers*
Their music*

Fun Fact: the N64 analog stick is the nunchuck for the Wii.

doesn't the nunchuk have two buttons?

Yeah I take that into consideration. I sometimes let people in, it just depends on who they are and how I feel. I share music, just not the bands I'm really really into. I just hate thinking that one day everyone and their sister will be into the band and then it won't be the gem it once was to me. "ughh bro! You ever hear of FistPunch man?! They're sick broooo! You know that song duh duh dun shun dun! So sick man." And hipster? Yeah right. I'm the dude that wears his hair down to his ass and wears a Suffocation shirt. I don't wear flashy beanies and you won't find me at the local coffee shop laughing with my friends while we sit on our laptops.

>Long hair. Hoards his bands to himself. Anti "mainstream." Thinks only he has a lock on the best, underground bands.

Nah, man. You're a hipster. And I make fucking EDM, Dubstep, Trap, GlitchHop, Drum 'n Bass, Techno and more. The best thing you can do for a band is share them and HOPE they get the following they want/deserve. Having this antimainstream agenda when they want fans and sales makes you an asshole. I loved Slipknot before the mainstream grabbed them and I still love them even though their sound was different. You're no different than a Modder in Britain refusing to tell someone about the Beatles for fear they'd get popular. It's actually incredibly arrogant. You hoarding them isn't going to stop their success if they have talent or vision. It just makes all your friends hate you when you could use the music to bond instead. You know. Like you're supposed to do with music.

Have a good one, Metal Hipster.

im a metal head
i fucking love my music
but my dude, you gotta share
sharing is caring, like OP's asshole

it's a good thing that i'm also from the same time as you eh, my bro?! :DD
i loved playing on that dreamcast controller

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, newfag. Try a little, eh?

Why??? Goldeneye was the only decent game on it

>not playing proxy mines with 3 friends scared shitless about entering any room

That's a LITTLE better, but the quadruple question marks still let us know you're a retard. You're an absolutely horrendously bad troll, man.

Why did you bite?

>lylat wars

you are an incredible faggot

proxy mines were great lol

I think the only modes I really hated were throwing knives and frag grenades

There are males on this board who've never had girls hands on them in elementary school.

people post on this board who've never seen The Brave Little Toaster

girls are gross

>not knowing sega saturn
what, who how ?

nothing a little cootie cleaner can't take care of

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CONTROLLER!!!!
THE MEMORY CARD IS A FUCKING GAMEBOY!!!
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???

like, the N64 controller is actually a good and well-designed controller.

The dreamcast is just an abomination

Goldeneye with this was amazing. Under rated controller.

I'm not him, and I had both, but I disagree. The tri-pronged, gluey N64 controller was horrible. The C-button aiming was ass and I beat Perfect Dark to 100%. Game selection was better for N64, but if you didn't raise a Chao on a Dreamcast memory card, your childhood was incomplete.

90sfags are some of the most depressed people in the world. We all have to conform because we grew up too late or too early.

Speak for yourself. I'm doing fine, faggot.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about "You were not a 90's kid if you were born later than the early 90's. Yes, that means typically to be a 90's kid and to have played these games at an age where you actually understood them, you were born between the mid 1980's to about 1994-1995 at the very latest. Yeah, you could have played these systems AFTER they were out, long after, like after the year 2000, but then you weren't a 90's kid and you weren't there experiencing it. You went back a decade later to play old shit otherwise. I see kids in this thread saying "Yeah, my older brother was born in 2000" LOL, ok then, he didn't play the Nintendo 64 then, he played it like a decade after the fucker came out. That's fine, but you didn't actually live in and experience the 90's as they were. You like the 90's, but you weren't there.

tl;dr

No trouble at all

Blast Corps. was hard as fuck. I remember renting it and being like "What the fuck is this?"