I need help on how to stop thinking about cock

I need help on how to stop thinking about cock.

Some background for you:
I'm a 18yro male, I started sucking cock off craigslist last year and having been sucking cock up until about a month ago, and i absolutely looooved it. Now that it's some time later i have a gf but still get this burning desire to say "fuck it" and find a cock to suck almost every time i get turned on. I miss having my mouth fucked and i miss the feeling of other's big thick cocks but i really am happy with this relationship.

What should i do?

Why even ask when u already know what to do?? Kys faggot.

Telling your GF that you will suck cock for her is the greatest thing for you relationship

Keep sucking dicks. Bcs you can't get rid of it.

I mean if you like getting fucked too talk to your gf about getting a strapon. Me and my gf just got one and she loves it

Get a boyfriend

Do what makes you happy OP. If getting throatfucked like a flaming faggot does it for you then get a boyfriend instead of a gf. Just make sure she knows why.

If your gf is a cheating whore than yea she probably approves of being with your faggot ass. My girl perfers a masciline man and depsises faggots. So once again kys faggot.

time flies when you're a faggot

You and your gf should suck cock together. It's amazing. I don't even mean this in the cuck sense. One time I was drunk and told my gf I liked to suck cock sometimes and she said she'd like to watch me. Then I told her I'd like to share it with her. We both got really into it and even share the cum usually. The guy doesn't fuck her, he just lets us blow him then leaves.

It sure does. Reminiscing old pasta is quite quick when you're a faggot.

Just embrace it. You should have told her from the beginning.

kek. does your gf know you suck cock though?

She does not

I'm not really interested in sharing/being shared though, i loved it while it lasted but i wouldn't wanna take it outside of my own privacy ya know?

But i love and value my new partner

Funny thing is, i'm not attracted to guys. I don't look at guys and think "wow he's hot" i just like sucking their cocks is all

Keep lying to urself m8

Not into guys tho, i don't find em attractive, i just like their cocks

I wouldn't wanna see another cock in her mouth, i'm a pretty jealous person. and i wouldn't want to be seen with a cock in mine

I've been married to a woman for 19 years and I'm still sucking cocks

Oy vey! Great relationship advice there, Shlomo!

Please greentext in great detail your CL adventures so that I can get off. I crave the cock too but have only had one so far.

Look, its OP

What pleasure do you get from having a dick in your mouth? Just seeing the man enjoy it or something?

Maybe you should buy some lollipops or something?

What's wrong with sucking cock if you like it?

I believe it makes op a faggot.

Dude Craigslist? Youre gonna get an STD