Awww jeez rick, looks like we're stuck on Sup Forums rick

>awww jeez rick, looks like we're stuck on Sup Forums rick
>stuck on wh-wh *burrrrrrrrRrrp* what m-morty? what are you talking about?
>that er, thing again, on Sup Forums, rick
>say no more m-m*burrrrrrrrrrrp* morrrrrty, i-i know exactly w-what this is, this is the Sup Forums dimension morty, where EVERY being is stuck here, some imbecile, some absolute MORON of an OP must have gone and put his energy t-t-to create this shitty thread? w-w-which means i-i *burrrrrrRrp* i mean that's soooOo original morty, i mean wow, just, that's incredible, of all the things he could do he does that. just think about it, he-he- actually went and and did that... t-the thing..
>i-i know rick right? jeeesus, h-how do we get out of here?
>o-only when the thread expires morty, t-thats when we can make our e-e- *buuuurRrRp* escape morty, if we're lucky, no one will reply to this shitty thread that the IDIOT OP created

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QZgkkb2OwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You keep talking like that and I'm a eat your asshole

R&M are fags

>you see this morty? a-a-actual autists, they live here, this is there life, t-t-their *buuuurRrp* whole life, t-this is what they do, make shit up and post it, all day, a-all day morty, just, i- , all day...
>holy shit rick, i-i mean, what the fuck? holy crap... why, why would they do this?
>nobody knows morty, nobody knows, if we're *buuuuuuRp* lucky we-we-we can make our escape soon...

He doesn't burp that much. You look like an idiot.

Jordan you bastard it's B

Buuuurp

I AM YOUR GOD,

YOU SHALL REMAIN TRAPPED WITHIN THESE 4 WALLS, EVEN BEYOND EXPIRATION.

FOR YOU SHALL BE ARCHIVED!

It depends on what season we're talking about. I think you're forgetting just how much he burped in S1

ugh, first episode he kinda did, so glad they changed that.

He burps like every other sentence. It's pretty close, justin himself could have typed that up.

Best thread on Sup Forums right now. Sterling work OP

Fuck off.

>M-morty, theres only one way out morty, I bBURRP I-I need you to suck on my balls Morty, my chapped balls Morty, y-y-you need to suck on them, spit with your tongue morty, suck my balls Morty!

obvious imposter is obvious

God I hate that show so fucking much. Fanbase destroyed it please kys op

>i-ive had it with these complete L-L *buuuurrrRp* losers morty, lets j-just get the fuck out of here
>about time rick, thank god, i thought we'd never escape
>t-that gay post, t-that *burrrrrRp* imposter? h-he reaaaaaaaaally needs therapy m-morty...

No! Fuck on!

thank you for the coordinates.

>o-oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK morty, get back, get back into the portal, anywhere is b-better than *burrrrrRp* this! go, go go go!
>w-what is it rick? oh jeez, w-whats with the hat and beard rick? what is it?
>this is the fucking breaking bad dimension m-morty, where we make meth, b-b-but not just any meth, BLUE meth! t-theres a boring a-and a cripple, i can't do that m-morty, do you understand? a-a-and all you do for 5 seasons is say bitch! l-l-lets just go back to the 4 chan dimension NOW

anyone got rule 34 on morty?

The fade of his smile always cracks me up.

No quads no gods

burrrrp life is meaningless pickle rick ahaha
all this shit need is a laugh track and curb your enthusiasm

Any r34 of r+m would be fun.

it needs a laugh track and a complete other show ?

want to clarify ?

id bang her

come back and be swarmed by micheals

it's so shit that you need another fucking show and a laugh track to make it the slightest bearable. and i hate laugh tracks

Jan micheal vincent

quadrant 3,5,8,12,16 reporting for duty

>make it bearable
Ever realise this could just be like your opinion man?

youtube.com/watch?v=3QZgkkb2OwU ijopjopk

i never even claimed this shit to be fact, just pointing out that the show's jokes are uninspired garbage for people who think their IQ is higher if they watch this shit.

so, you need another show (on of which you like)
and a laugh track (of which you dont like) to make it bearable ?

do you understand your ill flowed logic ?

also get over your butthurt (zomg its popular i cant like it anymore), go back to your soy lattes hipster trash.

i think like one episode with a laugh track would be pretty funny if they were conscious of it and making fun of it like calling people who want one retarded n shit

I gotchu fam, here's my 1 R&M r34

Tfw r&ms creator is op

this face? kek

Fuck off Justin Roiland

loved him on the h3h3 podcast tbh

saved

itt: people pretending to hate rick and morty

you're worse than Sup Forums pretending to hate game of thrones and breaking bad

well game of thrones is trash

we need to deploy Seal Team Ricks