I’m thinking of getting a Guy Fawkes mask tattoo that looks something like pic-related. What happens, however...

I’m thinking of getting a Guy Fawkes mask tattoo that looks something like pic-related. What happens, however, if you cross Anonymous? Would they come and cut the tattoo off gang-style? (not that I would ever dream of crossing Anonymous).

Welcome.

I think it goes more like that scene in SoA where they used the torch to burn the reaper off of home boys back. Only Anonymous will likely use boiling hot nacho cheese and hot vape coils.

lol the tattoo on his arm looks like the happy monopoly guy

That's a fuckin cringe tattoo

The only people who wear Guy Fawkes masks nowadays are Antifa faggots.

I know you are most likely getting it because of the movie, but that's not what people will think when they see it.

I don’t wear the mask, per se, I just see it as a symbol of unity and revolution. I’m down with the cause and the movement for life, and can easily explain to people the significance behind it, and its importance to me.

Explain it then user. Let's hear it.

If you really know who's who, I would ask permission from one of the veterans before doing something like this for real. Anonymous is pretty powerful, Sup Forumsro. A lot of the shit they get away with is never traced back to them. They have turned the tides of our world, and they're always a step ahead. If you think you're worthy of affiliation with the most elite, you'd better be able to back it up. Prove you're not fucking around, and translate this using the official lexicon- "Elohssa s'xxis ydna fo tuo gol a kcus uoy dluow". Good luck.

Okay…this little symbol here embodies a wealth of meaning. The man himself, is a revolutionary figure who’s legacy and mystique is still relevant in the present day. The Collective, Anonymous, which has adopted his mask is also dear to my heart. They represent freedom (both online and offline), anti-corruption, environmental preservation, free speech and expression, a borderless community, equality, altruism, benevolence, and so much more. Being an environmentalist and an anarchist, my political views are very closely-aligned with theirs’. Guy Fawkes and V were also ‘tricksters’, a persona which I embody myself. Anonymous performs some deeds under the guise of ‘the lulz’, and I’m definitely down with that.

That’s my 30-second elevator speech

Anonymous has literally done nothing. They are a gimmick.

You're ruining everything

You sound like corporate middle management. fuck off.

Found the newfag

Fucking kek

Is this a cringe thread?

Might as well be

This better be bait

found the niggerfaggot

Dubs of truth

lol cringe

Anonymous is dead. It officially died when FBI arrested the real user hackers. Replaced with a bunch of kids who's only contributions are edgy Instagram accounts & posting pics of themselves in that damn mask. Such a shame. Could've changed the world. Obvs the Jews ain't gonna allow that

>tries to act like an oldfag
>can't even translate the code using the official lexicon

Grow up.

This

>code wasn't for me kiddo
now kys

>I would ever dream of crossing Anonymous
yet you're going to by getting that ink.
Godspeed & good luck user.

Oh, my sweet summer child

I say fuck 'em. He's too cringey to be accepted, anyhow.

how summer of you to try to call me summer. I can probably qualify as your dad if you weren't such a fucking reject.

Dank meme, friendo.

MFW you get sniped for this

Anonymous won't do shit
Cus they literally ain't what they used to be anymore.
If anyone remains from the original anonymous, they won't be using that pseudonym anymore cus it's been hijacked by neckbeards. No one takes 'Anonymous' seriously anymore.
At worst he'll piss off some edgy 14 year olds

There are laws in place of you don't use pronouns to address transgendered people and you may go to jail.

There are laws that prevent "menspreading" on public transportation.

There are laws against males in universities that render an accused de-facto "guilty" without due process.

Banks, corporations, the media, and almost every newspaper vetted Hillary Clinton.

The majority of the US is anti-Trump, and anti-free speech.

You want to be a revolutionary? Want to make a difference?

Fight for the minority that wants freedom, regardless of race. According to your narrative, you want to be a republican.

Are you?

guy fawkes was a whiny terrorist

and you are an alarmist idiot who relies on pearl-clutching over actual reality.

Am I Republican? Fuck no! I'm an ultra-left-winger in most respects. I don't even live in the U.S., nor am I that informed about American politics. I believe in the abolition of formal government and a border-less, global community. You guys could call me a summerfag (even though I've been down with Anonymous ideologies and actions for 5 years now), but user means a lot to me. That's why I wish to get the tattoo. I also have the Vegan Society logo tattooed on my chest, as veganism is also one of my core beliefs that I've had for close to 12 years. I don't think I really need to 'qualify' myself as a true user to get this ink, but I will consult with oldfags as per recommendations.

So you know Anonymous is dead, right? Could always get a little user tombstone tat

You won't be an anarchist once you grow up. Trust me.
t. guy with embarrassing che Guevara tattoo

We are a region

The recommendation from this guy? You may want to think again. Read the "code" at the bottom backwards..

>What happens, however, if you cross Anonymous?

You may get an awkward look from a neckbeard wearing a fedora. That's about it.

Fuckin KEK

May I ask how old are you?
because I think you're going to regret that, not now, but in a good bunch of years

31. I don't regret any of my tattooes. I just see them as representing a specific chapter in my life. Even if I have a change of heart about Anonymous, they played an integral part in my life for years, and I wish to commemorate that.
Granted, this is coming from a guy with a bloody ram skull & cross-bone tattoo, and his ex-gf's name in a heart.