So I guess we Islamic folk will own Australia in about 20 years

So I guess we Islamic folk will own Australia in about 20 years.

Will you convert to Islam and become the new pleb class before we stone or crucify your dumb ass?

Oh, and btw, most of us actually support "terrorism" in the name of Islam if it's necessary, and ISIS are helping us immigrate to more developed countries, so we all secretly support them, it's just something we never say, even to each other.

hmm seems like something a real muslim living in australia would say and not a troll

One word
>UPF

>Die or worship a pedo

hmmm

yeah and they attempt tow a boat to the north of the country and get arrested before they even leave. I'm reporting you to the AFP OP eat a dick.

Australia is probably the only place islam won't conquer. Honestly I can't wait till they behave here as they do in europe. I've have weapons and have been preparing. I'd give my life for this country and assure you I'll take out as many of your kind as possible come the day it becomes known that all your people want is to conquer those who take them in as charity.
Only muslims would conquer in such a weak, pathetic and womanly way.

>womanly way
>letting us in when you know we will fuck shit up and thinking your manipulative womanly tears will stop us

Doesn't change the fact you come from failed nations and you're nothing but charity case closet faggots.

We have a new home and free centrelink. The past doesn't even matter to us.

Hi Aussie dogs. Leb here

Heard you cunts are being racist again? Come to Bankstown I'll take every single one of you on you dogs

We run Western Sydney and soon we'll take over your country too

Guess you kinda forgot about the Chinese.

>planning to do a Master's degree in australia next year
>see this
fuck, i'm gonna get bombed

The emus will save you

It's easy to pick the lebs off one by one. Not so easy when fighting them straight forward because they require 20 people to take on a single man.

Go ahead, stone me if you wish. My Lord is always with me in the darkest of times and brightest of moments, he will catch me when I fall and lift me higher then I've ever been before.

I feel sorry for you really, you claim holiness while inciting violence, anger, hatred and sexual exploitation and violence against all. You are indifferent of your sins, who is your redeemer if Isa isn't the Christ? You are not even worthy to be close to God even from your worship, who will pay for the price of your sin with their blood? Muhammad was a human prophet, a mere man, he cannot pay for you.

There was only one person in history who can do this, and his name was Yeshua Messiah, the arisen Christ and human embodiment of the Word of God.

Don't worry, they're pussies - all talk.

Two words: meth heads.

You'll soon enough be covered in pig blood and deported back to the inbreed country you came from.

Your partners international jews, with twice your brainpower are breaking up slowly. Knowing what cultural marxism and left wing politics is doing is slowly becoming mainstream if you understand that word. Without the jews you're like brain damaged children.

I'm sorry about your iq and your defects.
I wish you the best of luck in the ruins of Saudi in 15 years.

If only Christ saved me from reading your stupid comment

so they're not nigger tier - yet -, that's a relief i guess.
I know australia is a multicultural nation by default but i though they were not taking any rapefugees.

You could've done that yourself idiot, Go back to Mecca.

Goy pls, you can't even beat Israel 100 to 1 how are you going to take anything?