My sister sleeping creepshots PART 2

my sister sleeping creepshots PART 2.

where is part 1

Oh man, part 1 was exciting, now this...
Can't wait for part 3

posted 2 days ago, 8-9 pics of me trying to show you guys something,
>pic related

This part 1?

should i cont.?
I posted one pic from the previous set.

no chick wears a g-string to sleep.

im calling you out for pure bullshit.

yes please

my lesbian ex did

fuck it, ill bump

clearly we all missed it. Post it all

what ? every girl i slept with wore a g-string when they were sleeping..
sure
now i'm posting these. first part was not taken beforehand, i was taking photos of her sleeping and posted them, was a good thread.

she's a really light sleeper, so i can't get that good shots without waking her or making her turn around, happily i'm still not caught

I wish I had a sister so I could steal her panties and spy on her

How old is she? Looks so yummy

well, that's not as interesting as you think when you live your whole life with a girl and there are panties everywhere, trust me.
she's almost 19

lets get some more in here. any of the face?

Fuck I wish you could snap a pic of her asshole

i finally removed the whole blanket off of her ass

post everything you got
she is amazing

Did she ever show any attraction towards you?

Keep going my home boy

Show us her asshole/Pussy

shoe on head

no, that's her room, i'm not even supposed to be there, it's not like any fictional brother/sister thing, sorry, lmao

post moar of this

Feet please

that's maybe the best that i got today, well.. it's not that great, but..

How does it make you feel that i'd love to tear down her ass

any pics showing her body? not nude is fine

yo i missed yesterday, can you post best pic from part 1 please

Can you get directly behind her so we can see a bit of her asshole maybe?

my girl wears one every single night same with almost every ex i have
virgin fucking detected

well, i don't know, i think someone already did that to her. kek.
Here, a pic from her phone since i don't have anything other than the ass.
well, there's nothing different, but i will post 2-3 if you want.

repost part 1 plz
any more feet?

that's the best i can give you from 2 days ago.

people wanted me to try this so hard, so i said fuck it and did it, but she moved and turned around so that's pretty much it from part 1.

do you see your sister like this alot?

that's the bst ones from part 1 like i said, nothing much, but it feels amazing to take a creepshot of your sister, lol.
not really, she changes in her room, very rarely i see her in a thong after a bath, never seen her tits naked, even accidentally.

Setting up some kind of hidden camera in her room wouldn't be that hard.

If you could you would do her?

it's a tidy, little room, i won't risk it, i can't just place a bunch of clothes or something to cover it up, if she finds it, i'm fucked. At least when i take the pics and IF she wakes up, i can make up an excuse somehow, i can't explain a camera tho, haha.
nah dude, not into that, but we are men, so it's arousing to see her naked secretly or some shit.

Able to take any more pics of her sleeping now? Or were all the ones from today taken beforehand?

has she ever woken up before? and how long you been taking pics like this ?

You don't even know how lucky you are. Jesus why can't I have a sister

>nah dude, not into that, but we are men, so it's arousing to see her naked secretly or some shit.

Well that's surprising, you take pictures of her almost naked it's aroused but wouldn't do it, holy shit user I think you're blueballing yourslef

with the withe thong are from 2 days ago, the other ones are from today's morning. I don't know what she's doing right now.

haha, well..
nah dude, pics is one thing, doing my sister is something i don't really want, there are other girls that are way hotter to me than my own sister.

that's a pic from some months ago, walking around, ready to go out.

so your saying you have never once touched her in any way while sleeping ?

I have a sister too and wouldn't do her, but what will you say when she catchs you taking pictures of her or find those photos?

"I don't want to fuck you, it's just wank material'

yeah im wondering how you talk your way out of it after getting caught lol

well, i did put my dick on her while sleeping, i'm not denying she's hot and i like it, but you know what i mean, never really wanted to fuck with her, it's just good to mess around and take pics, maybe the "spy" part is what it makes it interesting to me.

she surely can't find them, and if she catches me i'll pray that she believes what i say, lol.
Well, i'll just say i hear noises from her room and wanted to see if she's ok, or cover her up with the blanked, ori toughts she had a nightmare so i came in, i can hide the phone easily if she wakes up, so she'll just see me, standing there.