she's got lots of em

Dubs have spoken, I'm out

Prejudice + power.
alt: White people

Someone like OP.

first post resolves the thread, we are done here

The Official definitions

especially hillary

"From highway shut downs, to community outreach - Ashleigh has cultivated radical spaces and led direct actions. She is a co-creator of a Black feminist organization, Black Action Now, during the #BlackLivesMatter uprising in 2014, subsequent to the murder and injustice of Mike Brown."

Not all white people are like that. Still disagree

It put a giant lower case i in RACiST. I can't take that seriously. No paypal for you.

ive come across more racist black people... like 3/4th black people are racist. and only 1/4 white people are racists.

all im saying is. black people want white people to have black babies so there is no value to the white mans blood line anymore.

you know. blacks cost 10000 on the black market (used to clean your house ). but whites go for 250,000$ on the black market... (used to breed better children)

I sent $50, I hope everyone else does the same

why? they won't appreciate it coming from a white man so i don't see why i shouldn't spend it on some weed and friends

The mental illness that being racist against white people and violently fascist against people whose conservative opinion you don't agree with and then equating the two depriving people of different colors of the opportunity to free their minds is not going to be accepted for long loony lefty.
The revolution eats its own children first and I for one am going to both dread, mourn and enjoy your utter and flaming demise.

Incorrect. Statistical the vast majority of black people do not date outside their race.

Where are you getting these prices?

there rounded prices. onion black market/

blacks cant affort whites on the slave market anyways. the market is more a trade between sand niggers and jews.

Yeah. Like that's new. It's been the go-to excuse for black failures for centuries.

Cultures that are worth a shit overcome prejudices and thrive. Jews did it. Chinese did it. Italians did it. Et cetera.

But for blacks it's just a crutch. An excuse. A reason to demand free shit they didn't earn, paid for by people they don't like.

Yawn.

also u come here and tell that to my cousns face to married a african. fucking discusting. they seek nothing more than to breed out whites. dont be a fool

N

WE!

WUZ!

KANGZ!

Calling all people of one race inferior because of their race is racist. So the whale on the right is the real racist

Disagree about what? It's a term invented by Communist Jew Leon Trotsky

Are generalizations about a group of people based on skin color not to be defined as racism?

I'm black.

Last week at my friends 21st birthday party he made a white people joke

I told him it was pretty racist, he asked me how when its white people

I asked him if all races are equal then why is it okay to make jokes about one race but not the other

He asked me if i was serious and i said yes, he threatened to kick me out and I played the "im just drunk bro haha" card

Now i just dont speak up when i hear or see it going on and its not a good feeling to watch everyone around me be racist against white guys like its common natural conversation.

Power? Define power.

Fiscal power? Well, if that is the case, then I am severely disappointed that I never got my white privilege check in the mail. Maybe if I did, I wouldn't be busting my ass off in a shit job just to come back to my parents' small house and burden them with my existence any longer. I wouldn't be living in their shitty fucking basement.

Social power? I'm a fat neckbeard virgin loser who practically gets laughed at by everyone I know. I hardly get any respect from anyone and I am lucky if I even get a stare of pity.

Has it ever occurred to you that just maybe white people don't naturally have these powers? Maybe it just so happens to be that white people, on average, tend to work harder than other people, thus earning their so called power?

As for prejudice, you can stick that bullshit narrative up your ass. It might've been the norm back in the fucking 50s. But this is 2017, the edgy "me" generation where everyone is an edgy little shit and claim to hate everyone equally. No prejudice there. Also, you fuckers have damn near all the media, celebrities, and social media on your side supporting feminism, black lives matter, and every other SJW narrative. Why do you still claim to be underrepresented? You have nearly every goddamn millenial on your side, at least the vast majority. So what the fuck is it that you want? You want 100% of all people to believe the same shit you believe. Which is fucking impossible and you have to be a goddamn lunatic to believe you can convince everyone.

>this is of such bullshit
(read in heavy russian accent, please.)

Only if you're drinking SJW coolaid... because that's the dumbest definition ever.

people actually showed up to listen to this thing make mouth noises?

Other mouth noises than you hear at the buffet at least

>Paypal money to Ashleigh Shackelford

Dammit, I think that's my neighbor Dale pulling another one of his hair-brained schemes

Watch the video. Bunch of white scrawny women with glassy eyes just taking in the ramblings of this walking pudding and accepting it unconditionally.

Half of them are probably teachers. Burgerstan is so cucked beyond all repair.

Lmao

They are referring to so-called institutional power, you know like the President of the United States.
Of course, it didn't count as institutional power when the President was black.

A LOT of guts

>we have nothing to lose bur our chains
what exactly are they protesting about?

god i hate black people

blacks protesting racism by being racist themselves. makes sense

People literally added the power part once they realized they could be labeled as racist.

Faculty in universities are too cowardly to oppose them so it becomes official doctrine.

just bcus some white ppl owned black slaves doesnt mean all white ppl r racist
there were some white societies that enslaved their own
there r still slaves of all colors even today

Ugly necklaces sold at gas stations.

Everyone is racist. Especially black people, but all people are racist.

But you were totally right, stupid white people trying to play the white guilt card in 2017 for no reason other than to push themselves away from the issues. You were totally right though.

kek

kek

Every single race/ethnicity has had prejudices against them, even whites. The thing is, yes, this country, Wall Street, tobacco, cotton, etc all founding cash crops were boomed because of slavery. True, but nobody today for more than 3-4 generations has had anything to do with the founding of this country. And before America, blacks sold blacks to Europeans to profiteer for themselves. It was blacks that initially sold away their own people to profit. Before that, cause we're still talking about mid to late 1600's here. and into the early 1700's, there were Roman slaves, Jewish slaves, white/aryan/brown aryan slaves, Egyptian slaves, and technically, there were slaves of EVERY other race before there were black slaves. So fuck off with this phony modern day narrative that blacks are so oppressed. I truly believe black people know they aren't really oppressed anymore but they want to fucking bitch about everything. Everyone's so bored, anonymous, gay, and ultimately a bunch of whiney bitches they want every single thing handed to them and they want to whine and complain about everything all the time. Nobody gives a fuck about you, you aren't important until you make yourself important. Nobody gives a fuck about what you talk about on Twitter. You are nobody. Not some celebrity. You faggots.

One can only hope they're weightist too.

To add to that, several presidents in the span of 1900-1930's wanted to keep Italians out. They wanted to use Eugenics to cleanse away the Jewish, Italian, Grecian, and other genetics that may be immigrating into this country (America) and history just constantly, consistently, repeats itself. If you don't learn history, you're doomed to repeat it. I think a large part of all this misplaced racism today is people are just uneducated. They constantly read a bunch of bullshit drama on Facebook and Twitter, other social media instead of learning or bettering themselves. So, they give opinions on shit they have no clue what the fuck they're even opining on. Fucking bunch of idiots. Idiocracy is coming true. 20 more years like this and people will be back to an era of illiteracy, won't read books, won't know shit, then they'll be enslaved again. Rinse, repeat history again. Knowledge is power.

wouldn't what that nigger wrote be racist?

Yep. Assuming someone is a certain way only based on the color of their skin. But black people openly think it's okay for them to get away with it, because they are somehow still oppressed in 2017. An absolute farce. Black are not treated differently today in day to day life unless they want to be treated differently. The whole cop thing is also bullshit. You can't talk to a cop however the fuck you want, that'll get you yanked from the car and arrested for resisting. Plenty of dumb white people have the same police issues and more white people get shot and tazed by police overall anyway.

I don't know who this person is. I don't really give a rat's ass what she has to say.

Her black life doesn't matter.

that shirt should say 'hungry black girl'

Of course not.
When you're a minority, there's no way YOU can be racist.

>Nobody gives a fuck about what you talk about on Twitter.
Must come as a shock to all the people being witch-hunted and losing jobs because of landwhales trying to get offended at everything.

You missed my point.
The point being, nobody cares what you did during your day or your whines and gripes on Twitter. You aren't important because you can type something on the internet. So many people these days blast posts all day long on social media and sit back and rub their hands just waiting for the likes. Nobody gives a fuck. The people that do are a bunch of whiney faggots too, and the world turns without them. Can't stand these entitled whiners that bitch all day trying to be a SJW. Just work on yourself, nobody cares what you ate for lunch. Obviously, some people do care or the platform wouldn't work and I'm stretching it a bit but I'm sure you understand. You aren't famous and cool because 100 people or even 5,000 people liked your post and followed what you were doing for a day.

Lmfao

Ever since politicians became career politicians burgerstan has been fucked. Feels like they need a solid reboot.

"Finally someone had the guts to say it"?

Ya, like no one in history, especially over the course of the past 9 years, has ever said that.

OP apparently lives under a rock.

What is this?

>mfw american believe this woman is black

Obama was one of the worst presidents in the american history and he also brought back racism to the forefront

You should have whooped his ass

>mfw

Dead

"All white people are racist".

Funny how you never see white people doing this shot with signs that say "all black people are niggers".

I'm still not understanding why racism is bad?

the jew said so
>meanwhile in israel