Will this madness ever end? Has Doctor Who fallen under SJW control? The 13th Doctor is a woman...

Will this madness ever end? Has Doctor Who fallen under SJW control? The 13th Doctor is a woman, and the 14th will almost definitely be black?! Some are predicting that motherfucking Susan Wokoma will play the 14th Doctor...

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5971d856e4b0e79ec1988f28

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/17/male-doctor-who-14th-doctor-female-susan-wokoma-jodie-whittaker/

its going to be a black hump-backed lesbian in a wheelchair

And transgendered. And disabled. And a literal retard.

ain't gonna judge it before I see it, calm your tater tots

What's the fucking issue? There's heaps of black cunts in England, just be happy there's a doctor? I dont see what the issue is?

Dr Who is shit. Who cares who plays the role? I'm more bothered about the terrible scripts and production.

Do you really want her to play the Doctor? She's not even remotely attractive and she's overweight. At least Jodie Whittaker is hot.

Blame Steven Moffat for that.

tomorrow:

"news just in, next Harry Potter to be a woman"
"next james bond will be a sea cucumber"
"Next Han solo will be played by Paul walkers ashes"

They are characters and so should be depicted by people who look like the character should. People get angry if a white person plays an asian in an anime live action, but if a black guy plays hitler? oh no thats progressive!

Which SJW isn't a tard?

"The Retardis"

>check your ash privilege

Lol. The fuck does it matter? Feel like youre losing some of your hegemony, faggot?

Dr. Who has been completely full of SJW bullshit and misandry since the 2004 reboot.

>it's another retards get baited by an obvious clickbait title but don't read the actual article

If you morons actually read one of the listed things you'd know the guy says "yeah the doctors always been white it's a new era i'm excited for the future"

Literally nothing would even be concrete at this point considering how early it is.

>some random nobody makes a completely hypothetical unsubstantiated claim
>pol tier tard loses his mind

i really don't get how youre triggered by who plays some role in a random tv show.

James Bond was already played by multiple different actors, so who cares who the next one is ?

You really need to check your triggered feelings, and if your man-child response makes sense in a logical way.

Sup Forums doesn't understand clickbait, journalism, political correctness, Doctor Who, or fiction.

snowflakes melt easily when heated

>some random nobody
Colin Baker played the 6th Doctor.
The Doctor has always been white and male. He was born a white male, and when he regenerates, it is always into another white male.

Just don't watch it and let the rating speak for themselves.
Let capitalism do its work. Them not getting any views and money from this, will make them backtrack on this

We need a black/asian of hispanic heritage transgender genderfluid ftm ponykin for the next dr who

Did the show ever state that he can only regenerate as white male? I mean i dont watch Doctor Retard, and would rather not have a discussion about a trash tier show just an inch above "reality tv "- garbage. But you seem to care, so its fiction why would he not be able to regenerate into a dog or even a women

Why are you whatcing that shit, everything after tennant is shit

It's "Doctor" not "dr who". Dr is supposed to be spelled out anyway.

Stop being such a faggot. It's long been established that time Lords can regenerate into anything. Fucking Romana was seen choosing her regeneration.

The ratings have been declining for awhile now turning the doctor into a woman and changing the showrunner is their attempt at boosting them

>Colin Baker played the 6th Doctor.
>30 years ago
>whats he done since?
>not involved with the production of doctor who anymore

This isn't tumblr kid take your dumbass corrections somewhere lese

If she does it well, she does it well. The show has been garbage since 2010 anyway.

Honestly, if you care, you are just as bad as those pushing the agenda.

you could argue the current female doctor is transgender

See

>Doctor Retard
How much effort did it take to come up with that?
I meant the actor would be transgender.

Um , sweetie, you're wrong

More like since Moffat took control of the series.

The only sin RTD had a hand in was making the companions fall for The Doctor, which Moff did not help any by making one of them literally want to fuck The Doctor.

> Doctor Retard
Took me as long as the shows writers take for their scripts
so a couple of seconds

Trust me, the ratings will tank so hard with Jodie after the first half of the season, they will bring back the goofy super charmer style Doctor like 10 and 11

It won't be dr.who though. It will be a white character in blackface. How about minorities apply themselves to creating their own characters? instead of stealing white ones? Im so sick of this shit. As if making them niggers or women is some kinda improvement.

There are no inherent benefits to Diversity.

Introducing... "Faraday", the doctors new black companion!

>One of them literally wanted to fuck The Doctor
You're referring to Amy, right?
Why does everyone forget 9? Christopher Eccleston was a damn good Doctor.
Exactly. They should just make their own characters. I bet Jodie Whittaker would make a good companion. I'm willing to give her a chance as the 13th Doctor.

>The next Doctor will be black

Nigga the Next Doctor will be Muslim if anything. This is the UK we are talking about here, muslims are invading the entire country.

Martha was black. I thought she was good.

Watched some of Dr Who, albeit some new stuff with that old white dude and some monsters that zap electricity and wanted a war or some shit. But was this show any good? Seriously feels like I'm watching Steven Universe live action.

>Love Star Trek and pretty much anything sci-fi
>Dr Who is gut wrenching boredom

It's one of those shows that's enjoyable if you like a certain genre but if you look into it's fans you end up hating it because of how autistic they all are

He was a great Doctor, but he wasn't quite the same mold as Tennet and Smith.

Do you have Amazon Prime? There are seasons 1-9 on there for free. You should give it a chance, if you like. The Impossible Planet, The Satan Pit, and Blink are my 3 favorite David Tennant episodes.

Amy was such a fucking cock craving slut in the series, and shit got tossed up in the air so much especially when River Song was revealed to be Amy's child and the series almost insinuating that Amy cucked Rory with The Doctor.

Seriously, what the fuck Moffat.

>Why does everyone forget 9?
because he only had one season at the beginning of the reboot.

I was under the impression that she was part Timelord because she was conceived in the TARDIS. I don't think the Doctor would sleep with her. To my knowledge, he's never slept with any of his companions, even in the original series.

Yeah I do and I'll check it out, heard that it was awesome but watching it.. yeah. Feels like it'll be the same way with Star Trek: Discovery.

Only fans I saw was from the Big Bang Theory. But I mean I feel the same way about Star Trek or anime, like the shows, the people can be retarded/autismo/potato/rotato beyond reason.

Also, are there multiple "dr who" shows? I know it's been running since the 60-70's. Like would season 1 be some shit from the 70's or is it a new Dr Who series?

They intentionally let it linger the possibility before they outright revealed that Rory was the genetic father and that being conceived in the TARDIS gave her the half timelord aspect. They wanted people to assume the worst before revealing the truth.

It's a continuation of the old series. It's the same Doctor. That's why the 2005 reboot started with the 9th Doctor. It's essentially the same show.

>Amy was such a fucking cock craving slut in the series, and shit got tossed up in the air so much especially when River Song was revealed to be Amy's child and the series almost insinuating that Amy cucked Rory with The Doctor.
so, knowing that the doctor had a romantic relationship with River, you still thought she was his daughter when they threw that red herring out?

I hate SJW people like any other dude but your post is literally "OH NO A BLACK". Its as comical as "WE NEED HIM BLACK" The show is full of brit fags anyway.

I really hate Moffat sometimes...
He should go back to writing individual episodes and not be the showrunner. Also, didn't RTD leave?

Don't forget there was a grace period in that Melody Pond was not revealed to be River Song. All we knew was that Amy was knocked up with a child that was apparently half timelord somehow. The specifics and the fact of the reveal was not until after the point was made with what they were trying to insinuate.

RTD left the series after Tennant regenerated. Smith and onward was all Moffat's direction.

I do agree though, Moffat did better when constraint to episodic plots. Showrunning poisoned the series in ways that not even RTD could compare.

Most of RTD's episodes are pretty good, exluding Love and Monsters. That episode was a fucking atrocity.

just cut her hair short. then she'll look like a dude.

Doctor Who is cancer go back to kekkit you cancerniggerfaggot

Don't even care. I like Tom Baker, and about maybe a dozen episodes between Tennant and Smith. They completely squandered the best actor to ever get the role when they scored Capaldi but let Moffat continue digging an even deeper hole for the show after already running it into the ground.

Dr Who is dead to me until Moffat is gone.

after one of their star products (saville) turned out to be a raging pedo, the BBC has gone out of its way to placate anyone who complained about content and its employees. im sure that played a partial role in ditching clarkson so fast

>Will this madness ever end? Has Doctor Who fallen under SJW control?

You tell me, keyboard warrior.

We already had one fat middle aged frizzy haired annoying cunt making the show unwatchable with River Song.

That one and Fear Her we're fucking terrible. Never before did I just want to see The Doctor just hit a child for being an asshole and making the plot more complicated than it needed to be.

Then again Moffat basically did the same plot for "Fear Her" with the episode "Night Terrors" albeit with a slightly higher budget.

I'm waiting for the doctor to just regenerate into Stephen Moffat and get it over with already. Fucking Moffat thinks the whole goddamn show is all about him anyway.

>Has Doctor Who fallen under SJW control?
Yes, ever since Steven Moffat. Did you not notice the constant race mixing, LGBTQIAPKRAP and everything else? We knew a female Doctor was coming, we've known a black Doctor is coming.

>I'm waiting for the doctor to just regenerate into Stephen Moffat and get it over with already. Fucking Moffat thinks the whole goddamn show is all about him anyway.
This.

Now I cannot help but imagine Jeremy Clarkson being the Next Doctor and treating the TARDIS as a sports car.

What the fuck am I saying, James May would make a better Doctor. Clarkson would make a great antagonist however.

>Old white men
See? You're racist and don't even know it. You need the constant SJW messaging from Doctor Who and Sherlock to make you realize and check your racism.

"BBC" basically means the same thing now, no matter which way it's being used.

Because he's Destro now.

Doctor Who has his own personal closet called “The Tardis”. He comes out of this several times every episode. Clearly a gay reference to pollute our innocent children into choosing the gay deathstyle. There is a special Wikia for the Tardis that has the following to say about sex: “sex could be practised between two or more individuals of the same gender, which rarely had any procreative implications at all“. This is not even close to a proper Christian marriage! And duh! on the “rarely had any procreative implications“. Even a retard knows that sex between individuals of the same gender can never result in children. Except for the poor retards that watch Doctor Who. They lost every connection to reality and believe that trashcans can fly.

75% of the Doctor Who reboot's success comes from the fact that it _is_ SJW spoon feeding for millennial white Chaturbate/MFC camwhores.

kek

Which seems like they're trying to add more garbage to a dumpster fire. And as another user said, if they're good at it then that's great.

I honestly don't care that they would cast another ethnicity to play that role. I hate that they blatantly do it in the form of progression. It's not progression, it's retarded. You take away any positive impact you want it to have by making a big deal out of making sure everyone gets a turn.

>i dont watch Doctor Retard, and would rather not have a discussion about a trash tier show

So either you were too retarded to read the OP, OR, you're so pathetic that you search for 'le SJW' threads