Libertarians will defend this

Libertarians will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/barack-obama-ii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump also runs a multinational corporation, has tens of thousands of employees, and has bankrolled political campaigns for decades. I don't think your Chili's manager can say the same.

What was Obama's experience again? Besides sucking dick in Chicago

That's what's great about him, if he doesn't know what he's doing, he'll propose solutions in the same way a naive teenager would, which is what we need. People who know what they're doing are always corrupt.

"Politician" is not a job. You just think that because the politiciana make it seem like that. In reality, you're supposed to bring skills and experience into politics. Donald Trump does have a lot of experience and skills.

This.

OP, are you implying that if Trump applied for a managers spot at Chili's, they wouldn't take him in the very second they saw his application?

If you are, then fuck off because even you know that would happen

what factors how one is politically experienced? how much money they've taken from lobbyists?

Owning a multinational corporation is not the same as running it. All he does it make deals because he's addicted to the deal. He takes the one fun part and leaves everything else to his lackeys. I can only hope that's how he'd govern as president.

He was a senator if I'm not mistaken.

Trump could have at least gotten his feet wet running for mayor of NY or something. Trying to skip right to leader of the free world based on being a successful businessman is a bit unwarranted.

>Donald Trump has exactly zero political experience

Which is exactly why he's 100% more trustworthy than politicians

Your comment is a non sequitur. What does the post have to do with libertarianism whatsoever? Libertarians aren't advocating for companies to lower hiring requirements and they aren't advocating for political leaders to have more experience. They want smaller government

You're mixing up "experience" with "edumanacation"

There shouldn't be a political class.
"Politician" isn't an occupation.

>He was a senator if I'm not mistaken.
A first term junior senator, who had one of the worst attendance records in the Senate.

Because CEOs are trustworthy people.

pretty sure that why people like so much. don't worry though he's about to get 8 yrs of some very presidential experience

I agree, school was too hard and these fags should give me a shot anyways

Didn't they Elect Obama who had just 2 years experience in the Senate?

$hillary Clitnob has had at least 100 years political experience.
As far as I can tell, the only thing that's taught anyone is how untrustworthy she is.

>entry level
>management

All of these are so easy

CEO's aren't supposed to be trustworthy to ordinary citizens. They are to be trustworthy to their shareholders and maybe their employees.

More like
>we

Do people just make this shit up ad hominem? Do you just write trite fucking memes that make zero sense?

It's almost as if he'd act as a president should and not try to have total power in the government

'Political experience' is like experience in Dungeons & Dragons. Obama and Hillary are Alinsky inspired community organizers; they don't give a fuck about people. Trump is a real estate boss, is responsible for tangible wealth, and has a stake in keeping good relations with actual people.

Of course they are, they are expected to maximize profits

And if they are found doing criminal shits they go to jail

Quite more often than when politicians do

And when they are doing shitty at their job they get fired

Congress has a lower approval rating than small pox yet reelections are 98% garunteed !!

>he was a senator

Where is his voting record?

Speak for yourself coal burner

votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/barack-obama-ii
A lot of did not vote

>Owning a multinational corporation is not the same as running it.
are you implying he should micro-manage all his business ventures himself?

a good leader knows to delegate responsibilities to his subordinates.

I didn't elect any nigger.

A good leader knows how to pick the right people to delegate authority to.

yeah, an he has also had all that 0 experience when he has been paying off and making deals with politicians for decades. Besides leading a country is kinda like leading a badly managed corporation.

>One stupid requirement means we should have even more stupid requirements

Man, you are so right!
We should elect only people who have been working in politic's for at least the last 10years, and I do think that we should hire/elect them only from goverment job's.

PS. Suck a fat one

>hurrdurr only politicians can be politicians
Latest line of attack. Oh please, play this line and get BTFO by a single clip of Donald from 1991 talking about running for president. Not to mention his previous campaigns.

No you don't
I got hired at Chili's with no experience

Dumbest meme I've read in a long time. You don't need 5 years of ONLY restaurant management to be a manager at chilis. You just need general management experience.

Well so did obama

is occupy democrats satire?? these people never fail to make some of the most retarded memes

Being elected is not a job, professional politicians are almost always a cancer for society.
By the way people pretty much value experience for the place, Trump is full of life experience.

>give up trying to work at Chilis
>find a nice spot at Occupy Democrats

It shows. It really does.

Some of the greatest presidents of this country were distinguished by their ability to understand and manipulate people. Trump is certainly one of them.

Fippybippy

>entry level
>management
ok

Wait, are they saying that you need five year's political experience to be a manager at Chili's?

translation: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA