Ask a guy if he smokes, because I was looking to buy. He said he knows a guy. I ask, "Who?"

Ask a guy if he smokes, because I was looking to buy. He said he knows a guy. I ask, "Who?"
He points to another guy in a hoodie. Walk up to the guy and inquire about weed. Says he can get some from a guy, and sell to me. Wanted me to pay him a day in advance. Also had a really bad plan for the transaction and was acting all sketchy.
Ask I can simply get in contact with his guy, because "our schedules don't match."
He says his guy got his shit stolen from him recently, and is too paranoid to meet with anyone.
Figure this guy is trying to steal from me, and the only other people I can get bud from live 30 min away and go through somebody else too.
So how the fuck is it that an individual makes a direct connection to a dealer and not some fourth party slinger for three times the price his guy's guy got it for?

What state you live in? Also I would definitely pass.

Illinois. Chicago-land area.

I don't know, I just started growing my own straight away.

You doing so legally? Illinois is so fucked, I'd be tossed in a cell for trying to pull that shit off, not that I'd even know where to get the seeds.

how does one get into making their own

plant seeds and take care of plant

Buy a gram or something and see if he rips you, then you only lose 10 bucks

where get seeds

you can buy them online, also in bud itself, you can try and get lucky and find some in the buds before you grind them up. try picking them apart with your hands, "if sticky use gloves" and see if any seeds are inside, if you buy a few grams its highly likely that you will have a few seeds.

Any dealers in Sioux Falls South Dakota ?

>So how the fuck is it that an individual makes a direct connection to a dealer

get better friends...go to a jam band concert and troll the parking lot.

yeah, I know a guy, but he's super paranoid. Just mail me your money then I'll mail you the weed. Bro.

find another stoner

Why can't there be a Fairy Weed Mother? If you pray REALLY hard you wake up with a bag under your pillow.

kys

go to Brookings - tons of dealers walking the street up there.

There's weed everywhere in Chicago, but if you're in the suburbs you'll need to network. I work at a pizza place and almost everyone sells weed, also find dealers at parties and connect with them.

Deep Web Cheap A+ Quality

Wouldn't recommend, they're pretty vigilant out since there are so many nigs out here

Kek

>living in a state where weed is legal.

Can't relate user, I literally just call the dispensary and 4 different types of top shelf bud delivered to my house

im green with envy

My best bet at this point is going to some place that my friend described as "scary", and a "crack house" with like four middle aged Mexicans and a few hoes. He said one time he went there, guys where bare fist beating the shit out of each other because it was "fight night"

i have a dispensary 3 blocks form my house, i also am growing a plant too. its in its early stages of budding

Bro if you want to get drugs youre gunna have to go to the hood every once in a while. I actually got quite comfortable in downtown Cincinnati.

Mexicans are usually legit if you play fair, m8. It's the niggers you gotta worry about running away with your money.

Stop being a pussy. How many people honestly get busted growing in their closet? Not many..

This plant is under 2ft and harvested in 75 days seed to finish.

How do you handle lighting, ventilation, etc?

4 plants isn't a felony and space buckets are easy enough. If 4 whole plants isn't enough to smoke then you have a problem. I'm an ilfag too.

Every other person in this country sells weed. Why the fuck are you relying on project weed? 14 year old kids in middles class neighborhoods even know how to get good weed that's not from the fucking projects. It makes me sad reading this. It's mind boggling actually.

I'm sorry, I must be disabled.

Small grow tent, E27 LED Spots, small inline fan and a carbon filter.

I bought my heroin and crack in cincy, I almost never smoke weed. But the hood is pretty much a guarantee

Chance.. Pure luck. Get a job at a Christmas tree lot this year, usually the best connections.

Kek, same user here. That response made breathe hard through my nose. Seriously though, go to any place with a lot of white guys in their early to mid 20s. Casually Tell them you're new to the area and can't find weed anywhere. You'll have 3 different connects imediatley. White people always have the best weed

What do the pipe cleaners do?

clean pipes

>>lives in red af state Idaho

I'm so close to legal weed, yet so far away...

Not worth the risk for gun owners though. Instant ass-pounding prison time if busted

You could just drive over to the next state and get as much as you want legally and drive back, couldn't you? Isn't that what everyone does out there in neighboring states?

Mexicans do a lot of angel dust.

Angel dust removes the separation between thinking about doing something and doing it in your head.

So by the time you're finished considering doing something you've already done it.

Makes you feel like a god, but that's also why you have all these stories of people having cut their roommate open and eaten their intestines because you're thinking you're just being stupid and thinking about it.

So try not to get involved in anything that you don't directly need to and also just relax and be friendly.

Oh yeah, I go to Huntington, OR all the time. 1.5 hours away, but still...Bitch ass Gov. Butch Otter won't even recognize medical weed for us.

This. Guns and drugs don't mix. Getting caught with weed here is a misdemeanor ticket, not even jail time, but if there's a gun there or body armor, suddenly you are committing a felony of the highest order.

People need to be aware of this.

Grow your own

harvest time here

welp, I WAS planning on concealed carry but hearing this makes me reconsider.

Get it man. There's no reason not too. You can show it to a cop when you get pulled over and it tells them you aren't a felon in one glance.

I mean, you probably already own a gun and smoke weed, right? Your concealed carry card is just another layer that says "I'm a good guy" to a cop, so get it.

That looks awesome m8. I wish you and your cat the best. Be careful.

This...They don't even harass nigs with a concealed carry card in my state. I show it before I show my state ID. It's instant credibility.

I started this thread wants to find a guy who I can buy a couple of grams from here and there, but now I'm salivating at the thought of growing. Too bad I don't have my own private living accommodations for the task. Still a youngfag. Legal to smoke *tobacco* fag, but still a youngfag.

>lives thirty minutes away
Obvious underage. Get a license you fucking child. Thirty minutes isnt shit. I buy an ounce at a time and that stretches about a month. Might cost me $5 in gas a month in total. If youre that poor, stop smoking. If youre that young, stop smoking. You have your whole life to smoke and if you cant travel 30 minutes then just give up.

*wanting* not wants. Appears I am disabled.

Legal here in California

my cat after eating fresh leaves...

be careful your cat won't eat that shit

It's called talking to people you trust who aren't absolutely horrible.

I totally missed that. 30 minutes is a quick trip across town. You can take a bus if you don't have a ride, or even bike that shit.

Well I mean, they ask you outright if you use drugs on the form you fill out, so, uhhh obviously you can't use drugs if you're a concealed carry holder. Or more specifically, you can't get a concealed carry permit if you use drugs.

I mean, who lies to the government, right? We all do the speed limit, cross over crosswalks, heed traffic signals, and otherwise are good boys and girls.... right?

nevermind

Bullshit. I just drive to a friend's house and pick it up. In the past, friends brought it to me.

Notice the pattern---it's not some random dude from the hood, it's somebody you know who is mature enough for it to be a non-issue.

Wow are you doing it wrong, OP.