Why are these so expensive?

why are these so expensive?

Because it actually shuts the fuck up.

Because you don't have to pay a woman for sex ever again

/thread

Very cheap compared to being with a real bitch. At least once you buy one it won't ask for anything

2 grand is cheap
they used to be 7k

It wont try to escape after you beat her ass

Still a lot cheaper than dating.... or a divorce...plus
it doesn't talk back... or say no...or have a period... or give you an std... or falsely accuse you of rape... or want to get married....

Done my part...KEEP IT GOING.

because they cost money to make?

What are they called????

/thread

Doll?

Get the ones that disguise the fleshlight into them. Or if you cant, get one that is easy to clean.

is it really that hard for some people to get laid that they have to buy a doll

Fuck off normie, some of us grew up expecting to find a QT that would love us so we could marry and whatnot.

Instead we ended up in the middle of a slutfest that are likely to give you herpes, HIV or niggeritis.

Lol you so you whiteknighted so hard you got redpilled.

God you fucking snowflakes. The world is how it is. You're what's wrong.

heh wait till you own one ..these are everything but cheap...and the time investment is almost like a real bitch sometimes...just to maintain them takes a couple hours week...

Then why do you care if we don't score then? More for you isn't it?

fuck off shit for brains ...like you have a real girl ..
no let me tell you what you what you have ....
you rent that pussy for whatever she deems the cost...
to you only get to look at it ..not touch it unless you have done every fucking thing she wants ..AND THEN you might get a piece of ass..BUT not before you she reads you the rules ...
then it just lies there while you do all the work..
then you have tolisten wheile she spouts off about how women are mistreated and what not ..
all this while spending shit loads of money ,,just so you can get a sniff ...and then if she fucks around behind your back and cheats on you , IT WILL be all you fault , because you didn't do enough for her ...and she is her own woman , YOU don't own her...
BUT god forbid you get tired of her controlling shit.. and step out on her because for some strange reason another chick likes you weak ass and shows you attention and you go for it ...because this time it will be different and this chick loves you ..not just your money..
YOU will be the bastard from hell and be ostracized from the rest of humanity.. you will be a pariah for as long she doesn't have a new boyfriend ..and after that you will just some asshole she trusted and treated like a king ..and YOU cheated on her ...

any of that sound familiar ??

You musta had a shit past life dude. Gg to the future. For your sake.

nahh
I was just married ...and while I worked 12 hour days to pay for things she said she wanted ...she fucked a guy ...AND her best friend was the one the called and told me ...so we got a divorce ...I let her keep the house ..I stopped making the payments for it ...she lost that...I stopped making payments of her mazda ,, that got repo'd I showed the judge in court photos of her fucking the guy on the couch from the interior security cams I installed in the smoke detectors ...so I got off pretty easy ...no maintenance and no alimony

Paying for sex is pathetic

Nice pasta

not everything is pasta ...it just looks that way because the same shit happens to a lot of guys ...

Desperation breeds profit

dubs of truth

some guys have no skills so they have to pay for it , or not get it at all ,

gotta pay to play...with yourself

You can't compete!

Before I even think of buying one of these at this price I need to know, do the nipples taste like plastic?
If I can't suck on the nipples without a synthetic taste then what the fuck is the point

The feeling when a real sex slave costs only 1,6 max delivered to you as you like

>Captcha: Direct Sold

m7 that doesn't answer my question what the fuck

holy shit man.
I earn 50% more than my live in gf, but she works 8 hours a day too. Both college educated, sometimes we fuck, sometimes not, but holy shit sex in a relationship should not be a monetary exchange. holy shit man. I hope you have better luck.

Dude it's not made of plastic, so why should it taste like plastic?

where do I buy myself a cute corean sex slave

I don't know what it's made out dawg (I know jack shit about the dolls)
I just wouldn't wanna spend 2k only to find out it tastes like some synthetic shit

corea

wtf is going on here?

Try this instead.
Fish and shit taste is only a few centimeters away.

Your use of those ridiculous buzzwords marks you for the inferior scumbag you are. Kindly die in a fire.

honestly, this made me genuinely curious
explain

Koreans are a lot cheaper and considered low quality but high quantity product

I'm talking nipples only man I just like sucking tiddies

ehm ? what , focusing on ur work is pathetic ?

i want a sex doll just so i can punch it while fucking it
is there something wrong with me

No.

where i can buy one of that?

That's the whole point of owning one! It'll never come to life....... right?

No.