Is it gay to let a woman penetrate your ass? As in, letting her lick your ass, put a finger in your ass...

Is it gay to let a woman penetrate your ass? As in, letting her lick your ass, put a finger in your ass, or her fucking you with a strap on?

as gay as touching a penis even if its your own

yes. Kys

>Girl touching your ass
>girl licking your ass
>girl playing with your ass

>gay

Uhh. Ok then.

you touching a dick = gay even if that dicks is yours

no. a girl and a boy have sex.

being gay is about who you have sex with not how you have sex.

So having a wank means you're gay? Just how retarded are you?

No. I've been licked in my ass plenty of times by my gf. I've never felt any lust for a man, romantically or sexually.

How retarded are U user ?!

/thread

The act is gay but the biology is straight.

"gayness" is socially constructed, meaning different cultures have vastly different ideas about what it means. it is not something which is biological or inherent to humanity

in ancient Rome for example, the closest thing they had to "gayness" was what we would call bottoming/topping today. so fucking dudes in the ass was straight but GETTING fucked was gay as fuck; this also applies to giving and receiving oral even from women. so the Romans thought going down on a pussy was gay but fucking a dude's ass wasn't

what I'm getting at is that your question is pointless. the answer is whatever you want it to be, just do whatever makes you happy

exactly. Just get a girl to do the wanking

only if you're also a woman

tl;dr : you're a faggot if you want to be penetrated. male or female no matta daniel san

i don't think so, i had sex with a girl she said she would be right back, told me to get on my hands and knees. it felt weird. it felt like having to poop at first then relax the butt.

I like the idea of it....but I dont think that I'll ever be able to say it to my gf...

My ass, my rules

this is why i love these threads.

Is that Tory Lane?

>is it gay to have things shoved in your ass?
Well I don't know OP what do gay guys do?

most of them dont have butt sex...

Anyone that says you're gay for letting a girl penetrate your butthole is obviously a virgin.

Or are gay themselves.

good point...

sauce?

i want them both to fuck me. the guy has sexy feet

Faggot

Current year.
Not getting your prostate milked by women?
Enjoy your ass cancer because you are afraid of your own body, faggots.

I don't see how stimulating a body part has anything to do with loving a same sex partner, they do anal because it's one of the avalaible holes, just like men on women, i mean you could do a fart contest with your gf, would that make you gay ? don't think so.

bisexual user here

I do threesomes with my wife with another guy. Mostly do oral stuff and some spit roasting and usually end with me and my wife snowballing.

Used to do some pegging but now that we have a guy we trust , we just set up nights with him instead if we want to get real kinky which is maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

retard

If you want to get fucked in your ass you are without a doubt in denial. At the very least your most likely bisexual which let's be honest it's not really a bad thing but you need to come to terms with your sexuality user.

bisexual here
it's fine man
I mostly like girls they're much hotter than men.. very few men I would want to have sex with. it's more to do with my self image. I feel more attractive and free when I can do anal stuff with a girl. It's all about the confidence for me.

really nigga?

It doesn't make you "gay". But I'd personally rather be gay than have a woman penetrate me. It's certainly the most beta thing anyone can do.

Pretty much the height of submissiveness. Also you gf will think you're gay.

Friend let his woman do it.
Said it was an awesome experience.
Then his wife told her friends.
They all laughed at him, completed humiliated him.
Ended up ruining their marriage and he was never the same after that.
If you are going to do it, do it with a professional that won't hold it against you in life.

why would his wife do that

Post her number, and we will tell her for you.

norman bates said it right...

they are all bitches

Kek'd

Fuck no
Probably not
Maybe. It's definitely borderline.

Truly we shall be forever without

Nope, We both enjoy a big dildo from time to time

I think its pretty okay for her to lick your ass or give you a 2 knuckler. a 3 knuckler is probably gay though.

Nope not at all. Gay is dude on dude. This is chick on dude. That's straight.

THIS

Maybe,who cares? Do what makes you happy. Let other people worry about themselves.

>not using green text?
>wtf user
Agreed but would make changes

Yes, it's gay. You're literally giving a handjob.

second this

is it gay if you let your bro put a Super Tele up your ass?

Many mexicans and blacks still think this way. Fucking you in the ass might be part of them making a point that you pissed them off, but they don't view it as gay because they are the ones doing the fucking. Their view is that it's only gay if you're the fuckee, not the fucker.

Snowballing? Please enlighten me.

No. But it can be a gateway to bisexual and gay sex. Not making any condemnations here, but after you've had a beautiful woman fuck your ass, you may start thinking about TS play. Maybe not.

Is it gay to have gay sex with gay men in a gay bar?

I do let her do that and I love it. I don't care what you label me as.

It's not gay, but you might be.

No, it's still heterosexual (Male-Female intercourse).

Even if you'd never go through with it, you will probably start to imagine what a real cock attached to a living person would feel like.
Gets especially confusing when you find feminine attributes attractive, and find other men unattractive, but still want to feel a cock inside you. Might just be bi, *shrug*

Even needing to ask make you gay

How about them apples

Suck a dick faggot

Kek perfect reaction face
Checked