Pics you shouldnt share contin

pics you shouldnt share contin.

I know a girl with a body like that. A mutual friend said she'd be into me if the situation arised, so I'm hoping I can smash dem tiddies.

can we get more of her?

Anyone have that Julia set from yesterday?

vola slash r slash dpgwtkxm

my 45 year old wife

Bumping, need more of her

More?

pic of her

More!

She's gorgeous, specially for her age

Hell yeah!

What a sweet tiny puss

thanks....tell me something nasty youd do to her and Ill show her tits ;)

She made it for her toyboy?

Lick out her asshole for 20 minutes and ask for piss play

Put her on her knees and make her suck my whole dick until I fill her with cum

More of that bush

mmmmmm....yessss......tell me more....

The wife.

Shouldn't share because all you anons hate her but will anyway

Those tits.... Continue

Tits?

yum! Now lose the top.

You want my cum?

You like?

whos she?

Absolutely! They look so firm... How are her nipples?

Dude! Where have you been?

Will post her tits in a second. unfortunately I cant get her to let me take pics of her nude so all I got nude from her is when we had a dirty skype session while I was away on business.

Not the guy you are talking to but I do like

>a
cum all over my fucking wife

They are perfect.

Thank you sir. Have another slutty dress pic. Wwyd?

Dude..she's hot as hell!

She got a lovely puss... Want to give it all my sticky cum

Indeed! Great! More?

Can she take it up her ass? Cause I would go there anyway, no condom on

More ass or tits?

if this is who i think it is... go on... always a favorite. still hopin for that full face shot too.

I would love to blow a hot load all over that cleavage.

That's a sweet smile

she never has. Youd have to get aggressive to make it happen.

Both please user, she's hot

dude I need more of her

Hell yeah she is. And she is kind of slutty to. I'll green text some of our favorite experiences

>on holiday at a coastal beach in another state.
>there is a pier that is about a story and a half above the water going into the ocean
>underneath the pier there are stairs leading to small docks for ships to park. There are no ships parked at the moment.
>she is wearing a deep cut yellow sun dress and a black bikini top undernieth
>without warning she guides me down under the pier onto one of the small docks.
>we are about 100 yards away from the beach and it is full of people
>she puts me against a pole, pulls her dress and top down her shoulders pulling her breasts out and proceeds to give me an epic blowjob in full view of the beach.
>when I come she chokes and coughs and pulls my dick out of her mouth and a strand of cum flies onto her hair.
>she gives an oh my god look, I say we have nothing to wipe it off with. She gets as much out with her hands as she can. Looks like she left gel in her hair. We walk back to the car like that.

What's her name? Start with an F? Think I know her

Second this

In the picture of you zoom

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing Sofie.

See

Disfuckinggustin

Great! What's the kinkiest?

Seconded, thirded and fourthed all at once.

Holy shit how'd you know ?

are there nudes?

I have seen the internet before.

She would love that. I need to get her cool with letting me take nude pics of her. Would love to get a pic of cum on her and post it here.

>our favorite position is having her bent over in front of our bedroom window at night.
>our house is on a corner where there is an oncoming street coming towards the house that then splits off in two directions, one into a coldesack and the other around the house and down another street.
>when a car drives down the street at night the windows light up with the car's headlights
>we like to have her slightly bent over and pressed against the window. Sometimes a car will drive by and the whole window lights up showing EVERYTHING. Usually the car will slow down for a second to enjoy the view before they keep going. we have gotten a few honks.

take a look

please tell me you can kik

say something nasty and Ill post more.

I hate her

Well I'd fuck her

Thoughts?

>IMG_2828
moar

Tits for you and...

Yeah why ?

Ass pic, want more?

I'd fuck her 43yo pussy dry and let her suck on my cock until I come in her mouth

She rarely wears lingerie

Yes please! Keep dumping

see
last pic and greentext that I got

>not long after we first started seeing eachother
>i was renting a room at a residential house that was basically a bachelor pad. One guy owned the house and rented out the rooms.
>we get home late one night. I get her to take her top off while we are driving around. She takes it off but keeps her zip up hoodie draped over her shoulders
>we pull up and get out of the car. She has had a few drinks so she is having fun running in circles around the front yard with her tits out. This was the first time she had ever been exposed in public, save for a skinny dipping experience she had as a teenager.
>we get to the front door with has a low patio wall which barely hid her from street view while she was on her knees sucking me off.
>I blow my load onto her face and tits. She gets play mad because she cant cover her tits without getting her hoodie dirty.
>decide we need to stealth it inside to my room, which is past the tv room.
>we enter and half of my roommates are downstairs drinking watching game of thrones. She is able to sneak by behind the sofa and into my room. They had no idea she was topless and covered in cum. Needless to say I was diamonds again and fucked her in my room shortly after.

Ex gf, more?

please

I wish I kept more of her :(
sorry

she should, it suits her. Your wife? Sexy, continue

Sure

What do you think?

shes trying to hide her wife pussy