Intermarium thread

Reminder it's going to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Romanian_Alliance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very soon

It's currently at baby state called V4 / Visegrad group and you will never be allwoed since everyone hates you everywhere. /thread

>greece involved
fuck off we don't want in the butthurt zone
globalist cucks

>austria

Pay denbts

>romania involved

lamo

speak for yourself fag, I want in

why?

>being in an alliance with cathocucks

It won't. There will be simply a regional cooperation, but there won't be some institutionalized Intermarium. These countries will simply be organized around trade routes to the Baltic Sea, Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea

That is if they will want to invest there, because now it doesn't look like this, which is a matter of bad cooperation between the state and companies

>forgets to paint the estonian islands red
every fucking time....

I said it already and ill say it once again.
No intermarium without Cuckraine.

Sounds good to me

>Serbia and Croatia
>Ever working together
Lol

Fine

That's good actually, very inspirating, though i'd expect the whole world wanting to prevent an union like this.

No go, Boleslaw. Ukraine is almost all Russian clay. You can have back Lwowe, but that is it

They hate Russians nearly as much as they used to hate us.

Now, that we give them work they might be more friendly towards us.

I'll never see the whole "intermarium" thing without Ukraine on the map, it might not be the Ukraine we know, it might either be a reborn Ukraine, or a Vassal/province

I consider Magyars to be my allies, but Poles? Fuck off and go suck some American dick.

>I consider Magyars to be my allies, but Poles? Fuck off and go suck some American dick.

fuck you gypsy whore

>romania
>intermarium

o am laffin m8

You know, I'd take you if it was called "the butthurt belt"

You're the most pathetic nation on this planet. You even send your women to be whores abroad and your men to clean toilets. You're fucking cucks, always butthurt about Russkies.

Ignoring that your shitty country is more aggressive than Russia ever was.

What the fuck is this supposed to be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Romanian_Alliance
Romanians are good IMHO.