Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Coming down from an all-nighter and an Adderall high.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aK4JSwhdcdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

furiously masturbate

Did that a couple hours ago.

Sleep man... how much cleaning did you do? Did you drink?

bunp

No drinking, no cleaning, can't sleep yet. It's too early.

Also what dose?

90 MG Orally 30 MG up the nostril

I take about 30mg at 4pm if i want to do an all nighter. One time i was casually drinking a 175ml of vodka while cleaning and the sun started to come up only for me to notice i drank 90% of it with only a mild buzz..... Adderall is horrible to drink with, thats 9× more than i usually would have

Damn! Is it a prescription? If so good job

Nope. Although I will be working on getting it prescribed.

Nice devil trips. Im getting 200 15mg pills every 50 days so i stash quite a bit just in case. All you need to tell them is your focus is starting to effect your . Also only $5 for all!

Your work*

It's effecting my what?

I see.
What do you do to combat the comedown?

. Also you are noticing that its hard to keep concentratibg on one task and its becoming problematic finishing assigned projects.

I personally have never had a comedown but i've heard my experience with it is different than others because of how i am

Sit down and chill out man. I have a script for 10mg 2x daily, obviously not the same as what you have taken but I get the feeling that we use ithe for different reasons.
Either way if my adderall is keeping me up I typically just nred to chill in my bed room. Lay in bed and read a book l, listen to some music I recommend this youtu.be/aK4JSwhdcdE

Don't try to sleep that shit dosent work.
Don' look at screens as the light triggers wake up hormones in yo brain.

In the name of God don't take sleeping pills. The stress of going from a stimulant to a depressant on your heart is horrible. Same thing goes for booze.

Good luck user. And God speed.

Thanks for the advice my man.

What did you experience?

I get calmer but way more focussed. I enjoy the feeling as you're peaking and its rushing through your body

so you actually need it?
No shame to OP I think people who need to get a lot of shit done should use adderall.
But it is given out like candy in this country

you need landing gear

What do you mean?

Getting real fuckin tired of clicking on store fronts and bridges.

Test

Adderall comedowns are the worst...

Drink lots of water.

Trying to sleep is just more anxiety inducing, so no point in trying that. Stay awake, and go on with your day. It's helps to have social interactions-- chill with friends, or just be in a social setting like a mall or park... Being outside in general is always nicer for any comedown.

The one thing that's ever worked for me is ghost plant/ghost pipe tincture. (which i have no idea how hard or easy it is to buy, since i've only made it myself.. which takes weeks.)

Depressants don't really do anything for me.. with other uppers, some alcohol or weed usually helps, but not so much with adderall. Don't take sleeping pills or other serious downers.

use heroin and enjoy, no comedown

Can't afford heroin anymore

Water, vodka, and Xanax. Same thing for coming down from a crack run.

>Water
Been drinking it
>Vodka
>Xanax
Can't afford. Broke as shit.

Drain cleaner works too

I think I'll pass on that.

I just consumed 80mg of generic, ready to enjoy a night of furious masturbation. I like to wait a couple hours in and smoke a bowl which seems to amplify the fuck out of it

go out in the forest and nibble on some ghost plant if you're broke.

Wtf is a ghost plant

Diazepam, alprazolam, kratom, valery root, heroin whatever

I took the only Alprazolam I had a few hours before taking the Adderalls.

What
Why

The Adderall comedown is just basically exhaustion, I'm usually at work so a steady flow of coffee and a red bull around 10am works fine. My only problems are difficulty focusing and sensitivity to stimulus in the early hours...your body and mind will get used to it by noon time

I wasn't planning on taking adderall at the time.

should still be doing it

fucking google it lazy fuck. it's an easy to find plant that helps with pain and anxiety. it's good for comedowns.

I am right now actually

Kratom