Should I ruin someone's life?

Should I ruin someone's life?

>im a ex Marine (honorable)
>ex is Marine now
>ex got preggo by Marine
>this Marine is a druggie pos
>this Marine is dishonorably discharged (absolutely no benefits)
>theyre married and live on base
>dishonored Marines stores drugs in house
>if unit and base police found out they're love's would end
>they are both pieces of shit
>they both lie and manipulate
>she also seems to be on drugs while preggo.
>should I finish off two already ruined lives?

yea

id give the ex a chance to get an abortion and get clean and leave him, then rat him out anyways. if she says no, just fuck them both over

Shes giving birth in the next few days

what the fuck are you beta faggot talking about, why would you give her an extra chance?
are you the type of faggot who would get cheated on and you would be mad at the guy?

Nike
Just do it!

Why do you even care about your ex? Sounds like she is doing a fine job of ruining her own life. She cheat on you or something?

no one gives a fuck about your shit problems.
just leave the bitch alone and get on with your worthless life

Report it to the base PMO. That shit is a disgrace to our Corps. You didn't serve however long you did just to have shitbirds tarnish the image of our Corps.

yea just fuck them over then

are you retarded or something? dumb bitch would worship this dude for the rest of her life if he got her out of that situation. dont speak virgin loser.

110% just do it anonymously

Nah. I think itd would be fun

you are a dumb kid, if she really wanted to leave him she could have gotten an abortion and just go away or not get pregnant in the first place.
now go suck your mom's titties little boy

Trips has spoken

Wow you're a fucking faggot.

Are all military people so juvenile?

Can honestly say I expected better.

Either way their both retarded, I'm bored, I could careless about both their lives, and since I'm bored, I think I'm gonna go ahead and do it :D

FOLLOW YOUR OATH

Obviously you haven't been in the military and seen the shit that happens lol what a fucking cuck, shit the fuck up bitch

Do it. I let air out of my roommates tire because she used my shit and didn't put it back.

Stupid people deserve it

of course people who join the military are stupid little sheeple who fight for the "freedom" of their country and people from those aggressive invaders from some shithole 3rd world country on the onther side of the globe.
why did you expect better?

Oh so our military is a fucking disgrace and everyone in there is a piece of shit like OP?

Good to know

As much as they're shitty people, fuck snitching unless they killed someone or did some real fucked up shit. Drugs will ruin his life without your help.

It's not the ethos of the braches, it's the people who make 'em up, and like the saying goes "one bad apple ruins the bunch" so dont take what I say to the extremes by saying "all" dumb fag boi

Well so far we've got a drug addict, a woman letting him live on base, and a faggot who wants to ruin their lives for no reason.

Also, anyone who types in "dumb fag boi" is a fucking retard.

What is a martial array?

im not the same guy as before but I think "dumb fag boi" is a perfect description for some people

If you don't ruin their lives they might die in a war though

Wut

Do it, OP.

I don't know what does "martial array" mean. I mean, is it like, the line of troops ready for a battle? Or what?

The answer is yes why even ask? Our military doesn't need that.

Make doomguy proud. Do it.

Come on, help a nigga out.

And the answer is, surprise, yes you should.

Idk use fucking Google? Never heard of that shit
And I shall make doom guy proud

THERE ARE NO EX-MARINES

ONLY FORMER MARINES OR RETIRED MARINES

SUCK A DICK OP YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT

google don' help, I wouldn't ask on fucking 4chin if it did.

What the fuck is wrong with the OED. I mean, it's a dictionary and the best it can do is give me a definition worded in a way so a native burger doesn't know what the fuck is that?

Sounds like OPs still got it for this bitch, ex military is irrelevant. Your caught up on your ex and your gonna act like a little bitch

Why haven't u already? Fucking end them

You could try minding your own business

Blackmail him into sucking your dick, calling you "daddy" and giving you nudes

You ever heard of doing it for the lulz? My god we have a chance for some win with results and everybody complains.

Post her nudes

Think this is fake as fuck. But if real and she did nothing wrong to you like cheat then man up and let it go. If she fucked you over its pay back time.

DO IT YOU MAGGOT

Its not lulz its pathetic, OP is obviously still in love with her and its just some beta fag plan to try to "save her"

Do you want some marine to die because he went to fight with a druggo on his team who was too drugged to cover him or get him the fuck outta fire when shot, or shot him in the back because he thought it was a White Walker?

The answer to your question is the opposite of the answer to mine.

Right, and eveb if she did go back to op its not forlove.. its cause theres nobody else relevant.. gl