Cringe thread

cringe thread

Damn, that's a whole new level. I'm fascinated.

>i look like a child predator
savage

slavic computer

I swear to god, people like this are the most sickening, morally bankrupt excuses for human beings.

I know she's doing a great job slowly killing herself already but I sure wish she'd do humanity a favor and take a faster route.

I may be too far gone but I like this guy

You know what. If any look ab it weird but good for him! What do the rest of us do with their free? We go on Sup Forums :( At least he's bashing some communists ass and he has a higher chance of talking to a girl out there then in here on this thread. GOD BLESS HIM!

Weirdest boner I ever had

someone save this garbage thread please my folder is empty

haha what a cunt
he needs something fireproof, antifa is gonna be using gasoline and matches

That can't be real, jackpot.

You think monkeys can start fires?

i know so, i heard it on pol

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

I heard on Sup Forums that I fucked your mom! Fregging RKT bitch whooooooo

But...that's mayonnaise.

I bet they're arab

I can respect a man with a camel toe.

I bet they're american

Burn it with fire

the fact you obviously went looking for these for masturbatory purposes and then posted them under the pretense of cringe is cringier than the pictures themselves
let people become as gross as they feel like being, it's their lives not yours
i mean if you HAVE to fucking jerk off to it then fine but seriously with this bullshit??

If your folder is empty that it should have plenty of room for this bread

t. fat slob
>it's their lives not yours
keep telling yourself that while you gorge yourself on junk food bought with disability money from underweight taxpayers

t. delusional manorexic

jesus fucking christ that went from cringe to... fuck i dunno what

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this debate is cringier than the pictures and the fact that the faggot posted them combined

All the real cringe is in the background

OH GOD JAY WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

this isn't cringe. this is just

so sad

t. Retarded Centrist McI'm-Too-Intelligent-To-Have-A-Strong-Opinion

calm lil nigga

shut the fuck up
fuck you anorexia is a serious mental illness and not the sufferers fault

Isn't a centrist anyone who isn't a radical?

spotted the 12yo

Roll
Please be at least a dubs :)

Whereas it's somehow not mentally ill to care so little about your own body you'd rather make it disgusting and unstable than give up a little petty pleasure in your life?

sshhh, don't use logic and reasoning with them, you'll trigger them and they might knock over a mailbox and burna building down, or walk around with tiki torches and lynch a minority

no that's a moderate, a centrist is what a moderate is called when one of the radicals is right

Antifa are pussies so they won't use knives, they'll sure as hell throw stuff at you or punch you when your back's turned. A helmet would be useful.

kill yourselves
that's completely incomparable, being a disgusting fat pig is easy and fun and that's why weak minders do it

calm yourself small negro

no dude they're going to use fire, we need to preempt it and kill them all first

Made my day. Never have any luck with them :)

who saves this many pictures of brony fucktoys

>being a disgusting fat pig is easy and fun
wow yes im sure it's so fun to spend your whole life on a couch and die early of heart disease
You're basically a retard, people don't let themselves go like that unless there was already something wrong with them in the head

the same person that deletes them after posting

what the actual fuck.
If this is real I don't know what is the most messed up, the guy fucking his 15 yo sister of him and his mother talking about it on facebook