Would appreciate a feels thread Sup Forums, please post if you have any

Would appreciate a feels thread Sup Forums, please post if you have any.

This is my life

This my life

This life

bump

>only one posting

bump

>Be me
>Every year of school past 6th grade felt self conscious.
>Was always a chubby lad but it didn't matter. Had many friends but this was all of gradeschool
>Cue Middle and High school
>outcast, was kinda poor so I couldn't really do the social things that most teens do. Never developed those friendships and bonds or had the young love experiences.
>currently 22 and a miserable virgin. Don't even want all kinds of sloots, just want to be desired and sought after.

Thanks to /fit/ currently in the best shape of my life. They never told me getting fit wouldn't help the emotional part of me. I guess I'm just bitter I never got to experience what most did. sorry for even posting Sup Forums.

wrong post

dubs
thanks user for sharing, wishing you the best of luck

>buump

Thanks user, how do you even work past this type of thing. I know its all too common but how do people move past it.

Not that user, but most don't

My only suggestion is try and get friends and try to get social, might help

Not sure, I think some people to go to therapy or counseling. But I wouldn't ever go there, I read that some people do hobbies to distract their minds, but I have no idea tbh

>(pic related is why)

lol, tell it again

>posted the majority of the replies, was doing ok, then depression hit again hard for some reason

I kinda assumed this but it just doesn't seem fair. Why must I be the one, why can't I just be normal and get along in life.

I have maybe 1 guy I could call a buddy. no real friends that I could actually trust and actually knows me. I'm a semester away from graduating college. I've been in social situations but it just kinda makes it worse. Seeing people thriving and actually enjoying social things. Not having to worry about themselves or worry that they're a burden in some shape or form.

I couldn't go to therapy, I honestly don't think another person that isn't kinda fucked themselves could even begin to grasp or understand. Plus I don't want meds or even have a paper trail of me being around a therapist. I hope to join the Army after school. To re-invent myself and start over. No one will know me and thus I won't feel as if I have the past hovering over me and hindering even making it through a normal day.

>Hurr Durr I'm an edgy loner XD or a depressed suicidal fag.

I'm not suicidal I just want to be normal and try to have a successful future. Sorry for the blog post idk what even possessed me to empty my feelings here but its happened I guess.

no

Robot suicide season starts up again next month.

was it too far?

Long read but is some nice feels.

Life isn't fair. I know what you feel, but you have to start with yourself. Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

I appreciate the words user, I understand this and I'm strong most of the time. It's just tiring.

I just kind of stared at it for so long. I post a lot of jokes liek this.
I'm sad. I say it's ironic but it means something. I dont wanna die
it happens around the same time every year and it's starting again.
it always gets worse dude and idek if i'll make it this time roun

i dont wanna die. im not suicidal now but justy looking at that mkes me wonder if I really am. I have a spam account on insta for just close friends and throw out a lot of stuff like this and all I'm wondering is if I posted this, how would I respond.

it's not that deep, but it kinda fucks you up uno like, how bad is it really

Of course it is, I know it to be. My hopes are that once I do make it, I'll feel fulfilled with the hardships I endured. Treat it like a game, getting everything from the get-go is boring. God I hope I make it...

You seem nice dude, I guess you're not a burden more than anyone else can be

I understand fam, that was the first meme/pic which I actually felt something reading,

makes me feel better thanks user,

kek this isn't a ylyl thread.

holy shit I died

Even this small amount of empathy and humanity helps. Too know that I'm not alone when I feel this shit. I almost feel like I'm mentally ill and I'm the only one with these thoughts and feelings. For what ever its worth I love you guys, and I do greatly thank all of you. We have every right to succeed. Here's to staying optimistic and unrelenting.

idk, I find it sad and funny at the same time. It hurts just looking at it.

You are by no means alone, and if you're mentally ill then, well I am, too. Optimism is long gone, but I guess that's how I know that I'm unrelenting, huh? Fake it 'till you make it, user. It is time I go sleep a bit. Godspeed, Friend.

Hey pal, everyone has the right to feel down, if we can't even be sad well fuck me we've got nothing left
Wanna talk a little more?

Rest easy mate, chances say we'll never speak again so I wish you the best life possible. I won't forget you user.

I don't mind, how ever you want I'm up for I guess. I don't use social media much so more than likely I'll have to make an account for what ever is suggested.

And I you, take care. I mean it.

I'm not talkin about social media, just wanna know if you need to vent a little

Fuck

I thought you meant another type of anonymous chatting site, sorry

I think I'm good though. You and the other user has helped immensely. I don't feel so alone in dealing with shit anymore. But I'll stick around for the remainder of the thread.

It was nice talking to you pal

anyone want to get anything off their chest?
original op here

not the user you were chatting too, but I always feel its said we won't know for sure who we are talking too, and what ever will happen to them.

I do appreciate it user, To you too I wish the best life that's possible

Bad night, Sup Forumsros.
Bad fucking night

Well I'm sure you deserve it too
Best of luck user

sad*
>what happened user

Literally my life
Every time I think about it I just picture my parents being sad.
Even death mocks me

damn i felt it has a rushed ending, but still, damn feels

This hits too close to home

The usual, girl rejected me, even though she liked me a while ago.
Same sob story you've heard everywhere else.

literally fucking me. maybe it's time to end it.

This is horrible, because it's true.

sad bump

Bump

I was doing ok today but for some reason I decided to go into normiebook. A few years back I had some friends I met online but then I went through quite nad times, got distanced from them and never talked to them again. I just decided to check their profiles and got a bit sad.

protip to people who start these in the middle of the day: these usually go way better around midnight, when the comfyness and ennui of night have settled around us and the stress of the day have piled up

I'm sad tonight. The usual reason.

26 and no gf n all that.