Nearly global solar eclipse occurs

>nearly global solar eclipse occurs
>2 weeks later the world is attacked by multiple hurricanes in one week including one of the biggest ever
>Massive earthquakes with strange lightening happens in Mexico
>Forest fires rip through the west-coast of usa and canada
>Asia is flooded
>The sun experiences solar flares
>north korea begins making even bigger threats
>yellowstone continues to lose control

Why can't atheist accept something biblical is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M7oNhKqWuSI
youtu.be/2Djg4XQVPHw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droughts_in_California
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tell you what man if this is fake like December 21st 2012 I'll be surprised, I dunno how people come up with shit like this but it fucks me up in panic mode, This is the 12/21/2012 all over again and I think it's the one.

>Why can't atheist accept something biblical is happening?
Because shit happens and the Bible is vague as fuck?

I live in upstate NY. We didn't really see the eclipse. No earthquakes. No weather events. Weather in mid-60s to low 70s. No fires. No floods. Not in the reach of North Korea or Yellowstone.
Honestly, if you ignore the media, you'd think all is right with the world.

>solar eclipse
Shit like this doesn't just *happen*, we can calculate exactly when it will happen and where
exactly it will be viewable from YEARS in advance. In fact that's exactly what did happen 30 years ago when that old geezer on the news said "may it fall on a world at peace" (it super didn't)

>Mexico
huge-ass earthquakes aren't some outlandish fantasy, they happen pretty fucking regularly (Sumatra, Honshu, Chile, Peru, Haiti to name a few)

>hurricanes
climate change

>forest fires
this shit happens all the time

>Asia
Has happened so many times in the past that they literally invented a term for "massive flood caused by an earthquake"

>solar flares
this shit literally happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

>north korea
GEE I can't imagine why. Not to mention, how the fuck would God have any control over Kim Jeong Un, and if he did, why wouldn't he just kill him

>yellowstone
just fuck off

Now tell me how often does all of these things happen at the same time?

Everything but the eclipse already does happen at the same time
ALL the time.

during 2012 i almost shot myself..i was so scared of the mayan end of the world

your forgetting it wasnt just any ordinary solar flare, it was a massive one, the biggest in years.

But gOD would never do that to his people, right? RIGHT? The same gOD that kills babies and small children with looong, painful deaths? Come back to Sup Forums after you're dead and give a full report.

Friendly reminder that every end of the world prediction ever made has been wrong.

And you forgot the weird flashing lights during the eartquakes

Well *I* sure didn't try to stop you.

>global solar eclipse
It was fail from the very beginning.
No such thing as a global eclipse.
The sun does not shine on the entire globe at any one time.

thats why i said "nearly"

nigga wasnt nearly anything..it was full in a tiny sliver of the world

You're being pretty generous with your definition of nearly.

This is literally insane conspiracy theorist logic.

like whatever, point is shit started getting fucked up ironically right after the eclipse.

>nearly global

The point is that it doesn't mean anything.

You're just pointing out negative events you fuckin tard.
>it's 1350
>storms assault the southern United States but no one gives a fuck because America isn't a thing yet
>mighty scary plague coming up real soon
>bad shit going down constantly
You could say that about literally any time period, the world is perpetually on the brink of death if you ask the average terrified, confused, and honestly autistic human

>1939
>this gay haircut motherfucker rose to power sayin "jewz is bad yall"
>fucking invades a country
>murders political figures, press and teachers
>starts sending people by the hundreds of thousands to institutions made specifically to kill them
>Japan says "hey that's cool"
>Japan sends a bunch of airplanes to Hawaii but asians are notoriously bad drivers and crash into a bunch of US ships at a harbor
>US says "wtf is this shit"
>drops two horrifically enormous bombs on Japan
>total death toll of these events anywhere between 50 and 80 million people

oh shit that must be biblical right?
totally

>climate change

Cause hurricanes don't happen every year.

>climate change
no you fucking retard.

IT'S CALLED HURRICANE SEASON

They do, but they've been getting stronger. Changing, if you will.

Nibiru is coming. Don't need the bible when you have the Samarian texts. Here come the Annunaki!

Upstate NY here, where you at?

>2001
>four planes get jacked by dudes wearing t-shirts on their heads
>two crash into World Trade Center in New York City
>one crashes into Pentagon
>one crashes into ground
>thousands dead
>intensifies already decade long conflict and stretches it to present day

fuck man, must be biblical

Same here, upstatefag living in wonderland right now. Nice weather, nothing catastrophic ever happens here. Sometimes I have to shovel more snow then usual but hey....

Excuse me sir, would you like me to sprinkle some poo droppings on your salad?

Yes, did you not notice clouds condense when the sunlight was interrupted momentarily? That's got to have some lasting effects.

global = MURICA

nice one

No
>hurricanes
Shit happens all the time
There is no global warming and climate change is as natural as pubic hair. Fuck off

>climate change
Autistic and disregarded.

Can't we reschedule the apocalypse?
I still have work to do.

Literally cannot have global eclipse. Are you retarded. I swear u kids are getting dumber as I get older

>1912
>people build giant fuck-off ship
>everyone says ship can't be sunk
>ship sets sail
>ship sinks
>tons of people die

oh damn must be biblical

Yes sir I would love some poo on my salad

Learn to read shithead, that's exactly what I was saying.

Can anyone smell that penis?

>Hurr hurr GAWWWWWWD DID IT

Alright Cletus, time to get off the sex box and get back to fucking your farm animals.

Not him but I believe this was in reference to the recent intensification of hurricanes, not the occurrence of hurricanes themselves.

When I see god, I'll believe it.
This is no more than mother nature getting some much needed chemo.

lmao, talks about solar flares, exaggerates like fuck and then says "it's god!"
you gullible believers are the worst. you should please join the "family radio" sect and off yourselves. obviously, you - like them - think it's the apocalypse all over again (seems to happen every four years). "family radio" has made gullible people like you sell their homes, stand on a cliff wait for the world to fall apart. it never did, but a lot of dumb people - like you - lost their property for nothing. you will be welcome there.

ane because you think that way you are clearly a faggot.

Why is there this constant war of beliefs can't just every belief live in harmony, so that the world can move onto important stuff

Sorry user. I got angry at the stupid user. Was meant for him.
Check em?

>global solar eclipse
>global

>world attacked by hurricanes
>world attacked
>world

>Yellowstone
Ideas just there two weeks ago faglord. Seemed all under control to me.

You are very clearly retarded. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Excuse me does anyone want to twinkle my ball sack?

>dark ages
>knowing what the average global temperature was during that time
>SEE THIS DISPROVES IT!

You've got to be kidding right. You actually thought to yourself that this was some kind of proof? When you clicked post you got a little smug inside didn't you?

Cease being alive. For humanity.

you didnt say anything to dismiss his points other than call him dumb. perhaps you should take your own advice

>New Hampshire, 2003
>Face in mountain crumbles
>Actual tragedy

hell, must be biblical.

Recent? Are you motherfuckers this dumb? Go look at a global list of hurricanes, typhoons and cyclones. Compare and learn something. There is literally nothing different about this hurricane then the name and even those get reused. As you live longer you see more shit. Y'all acting like its a fuck storm on Jupiter raging for 100's of years and is covering the whole planet. It's all fear inducing hype nigga. Stop watching tv

Hundreds of little nigglet kids in Africa die of aids, or chocolate water, or being picked clean by vultures every day.
Must be biblical!

I'm about to be hurricane debris in a few days

Why can't you see choas rules everything around me CREAM get the money.

i have located the african american individual

godspeed user

If you think we have any way of knowing what the average global temperature was during the dark ages and try to use that to disprove global warming, I'm going to fucking RAIN down insults upon you.

Better?

>the world is attacked by multiple hurricanes in 1 week
Motherfucker, there's a hurricane somewhere on Earth every fucking day. Where the fuck have you been?

why would we not be able to estimate temperature based on erosion and geologic dating?

>global solar eclipse

so just because a solar eclipse occurred at the same time of pretty average global events it's biblical? Fuck off.

He's saying its a coincidence because it's true. Eclipse,hurricanes,major forest fires across states, over 2,000 dead in Asia, another hurricane about to hit Florida. Climate change isn't real either fucktard.

What are you downloading?

Umm yea actually global temps could be measured pretty good at any time scale. There are many ways to get this information friend. Try actually learning about the sciences and not just being told about the sciences. There's a big difference. Next you're gonna tell me co2 is the cause of all bad climate change. Keep watching that tv and drink your pepsie slave.

STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEED MY CALL.

I'm white actually but yea I'm hung like a black guy. Thanks for noticing. I did grow up in the city so I do have what we call city slang. Nice try though!
Check em

think they'll let any hurricane refugees into the US?

God speed user. Hold on to something firm

Fuck it, we've had a long run, it's time to start new. Mother nature, fucking do your thing already.

you'd better be playing Daggerfall my nigga

>Undertale

Jose is probably going to sneak in somehow.

Not in this way though. This is not enough energy to do such a thing. Look up for that space rock man. That's how it's done.

Life is Strange is my new bible

>About to be BTFO by the fucking weather
NOOOOOOO IS THERE A WORSE FEEL?

Kek

No ones mentioned the fact that these hurricanes are made and strengthened by secret weather programs?
You know how hurricanes are formed?
Apparently they start off as thunderstorms from AFRICA which has no fucking water so yeah. cloud seeding, just look it up. They're planning something big so guys buckle up. youtu.be/M7oNhKqWuSI
youtu.be/2Djg4XQVPHw

LEAVE ME ALONE

Nah, Doggy. You guys just live in the United States of amnesia. Just like everyone here in Southern California keeps forgetting how hot it can get during a heat wave, how much it can rain when we're not in a drought, or forget that droughts happen since SoCal is a fucking desert

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droughts_in_California

The other window is used to look up stuff on the fly, I just so happen to have downloaded a couple images recently.

>Global

You retard it only went across the continental US, not even Canada or Mexico got any coverage and it didn't even touch the continental plates of Europe or Asia

>Why can't atheist accept something biblical is happening?

Do you like Kewpie dolls? I find them Godlike.

>something biblical

They're so cheerful and positive.

>happening?

They make my socks roll up and down.

>
It's Zork I, II, and III. My laptop couldn't handle Daggerfall.

This makes me extremely uncomfortable.

>happening?

But I don't go so far as to proselytize.

Religion can be a private and personal thing.

Good enough man they're great games too

Now this is fucking weird.

You fucks didn't listen, trump wanted the wall to keep Jose out.

thanks for being sane brother. libs would have you believe hurricanes didnt happen 30 years ago.

It feels like Brian Warners Antichrist Superstar thing becomed real with Trump as president and all this shit.