This is the cunt Google has on their front page right now

>"... I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama

Fucking sticky this shit so that everyone knows Google is supporting a literal Muslim Communist and supporter of Anti-American terrorism

All taken from Wikipedia:

> was one of the few non-blacks invited to join the Republic of New Africa (RNA), established in 1968 and which advocated the establishment of a separate black nation in the U.S South.

>Kochiyama and other activists demanded the release of four Puerto Rican nationalists convicted of attempted murder—Lolita Lebrón, Rafael Cancel Miranda, Andres Figueroa Cordero, and Irving Flores Rodríguez—who in 1954 had opened fire in the House of Representatives, injuring five congressmen

>In 1971, Kochiyama secretly converted to Sunni Islam

>Kochiyama also supported Yu Kikumura, an alleged member of the Japanese Red Army, who was arrested in Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam in 1986 when he was found carrying a bomb in his luggage and subsequently convicted of planning to bomb a US Navy recruitment office in the Veteran's Administration building

>The United States is intent on taking over the world" and "it's important we all understand that the main terrorist and the main enemy of the world's people is the U.S. government.

Remember:Trump is evil, but this woman is a hero!

I wonder if coincidentally a news reporter lurking gets wind of this and reams Google a new asshole, probably would make for a decent news piece :^)

>sticky

You're on shitchan buddy, they don't have stickies here. And half the people here are liberals, they don't care - pic related.

bump

On the bright side, she's dead

trips of truth, I'm thinking about calling myself a girl to enter girls changing rooms, that's going to be noise

Why don't you tards just make your own Google competitor?

I can't be because you're all talent-less morons better suited to complaining than creating anything of value in the world.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES WHAT LEFT-WING NORMIE SITES DO

ALL THEY EVER DO IS CANCER

STOP BRINGING THE CANCER HER FAGGOTS

we have stickies on Sup Forums and Sup Forums mods have done it for important threads b4.

>Then, they moved to New York in 1948, had six children, and lived in public housing for the next twelve years

She literally lived on the gibs for years and then had the fucking gall to turn around and call America evil.

>8gagger

>She worked on behalf of Mumia Abu-Jamal, an African-American activist sentenced to death in 1982 for the 1981 murder of Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner

>Kochiyama was a friend and supporter of Assata Shakur, an African-American activist and member of the former Black Liberation Army (BLA), who has been convicted of several crimes including first-degree murder before escaping from U.S. prison and receiving asylum in Cuba. She stated that to her Shakur was like "the female Malcolm [X] or the female Mumia [Abu-Jamal]."

What the fuck Google!?

Do you not know what a sticky is? Not that this topic warrants one...

Thank you for quelling my rage before it got out of control. Phew.

yep, saw this and came here to post a thread about it. she was a useful idiot for our enemies and is hailed as a hero. disgusting.

This literally has everything to do with politics. It's the largest website in the world pushing propaganda for an anti-American psychopath.

>the most powerful and popular search engine worldwide which created the OS most phones use who has access to the most data ever promotes a terrorist

Maybe it doesn't warrant a sticky but it is a big deal.

>Google supports this trash on their SE
>Google execs have had around 250 meetings with White House officials
I don't know who's c.ucking who anymore

And of course she's Japanese. Just another Japanese woman quite literally getting blacked. Is anyone really surprised?

she wore problem glasses before problem glasses became a thing

>cat glasses
everytime

just another reason to drop these kind of public services. it breeds the worst of people.

look guys, if you want to think bigger and have any sort of impact, try replacing "reams Google a new asshole" with a real action. are you calling for the U.S. government to recognize google as a terrorist organization? are you saying google should cease to exist? are you saying that their homepage should only contain links to trump? do you want a journalist to write a bitchy article where he says mean things about google that only right wingers will read anyway?

sure she sounds like a cunt but what the fuck are you getting at?

>problem glasses

SJW existed even back then, eh?

>Kochiyama also travelled to Peru to gather support for Abimael Guzman, leader of the Shining Path, which is classified by the Peruvian government, the U.S., the European Union, and Canada as a terrorist organization and has been widely condemned for its brutality, including violence deployed against peasants, trade union organizers, popularly elected officials and the general civilian population.[13][14][15] Kochiyama stated "[t]he more I read, the more I came to completely support the revolution in Peru."

>It's the largest website in the world pushing propaganda for an anti-American psychopath.
So? the jew media and jew owned websites like jewgle do this 24/7

I tried getting on Section 8 because I'm going to be a full time student next month

Of course evidently I'd you're actually trying to better your life through college they won't allow it - no students

i know krieg is war but what is kriegsanstifter and kriegsverlangerer?

>Google celebrates anti-Christian Muslim terrorist Leftists
>no Google drawing for Easter, Christmas

Disgusting.

>The based Fujimori and Montesinos blow his ass

>big red will be on the logo of google in 2020

>trump cant control who supports him, just because david duke made calls for him doesnt make him racist

>obama's supporters mean obama is a commie, just look at this woman!!!11

pick 1

>google
>competition

good joke

Because everyone would still use Google. Thousands of people tried. It just can't be done.

This is great, communist revolution is ready to start

>Kochiyama also travelled to Peru to gather support for Abimael Guzman, leader of the Shining Path, which is classified by the Peruvian government, the U.S., the European Union, and Canada as a terrorist organization and has been widely condemned for its brutality, including violence deployed against peasants, trade union organizers, popularly elected officials and the general civilian population.[13][14][15] Kochiyama stated "[t]he more I read, the more I came to completely support the revolution in Peru."

>"[t]he more I read, the more I came to completely support the revolution in Peru."
She should have stayed and experienced the horrors of the shinning path first hand and not through books.

How come the most reactionary retards in modern history come from the US?
And your universities support this. It's like they compete over which one is the most progressive and just invite people like her or the feminist frequence without doublé thought.

>As part of her support for those she saw as political prisoners, Kochiyama visited in prison Marilyn Buck, a feminist poet, who was imprisoned for her participation in the 1979 prison escape of Assata Shakur, the 1981 Brink's robbery and the 1983 U.S. Senate bombing.

And this bitch won a Nobel Peace prize!?

Shit like this is why I'm a fascist
Companies should not be allowed to promote shit that's damaging to society

>You're on shitchan buddy, they don't have stickies here.
Yes we do. Congrats on being a double nigger.

No one is talking about Obama, we are talking about Google, you faggot

And yes, Google must have suspect motives for putting this bag of shit Maoist who isn't even really well known on their front page

Relax. Google never puts people on their front page because of what they did. It's always because of their race or their gender.

I think he meant stickies about important shit

>It's like they compete over which one is the most progressive
They are.

born and raised in the USA though, she's one of those awful second generation shits

This RNA thing seems like a good idea.

Thats good motivation user, I agree.
Except

> do you want a journalist to write a bitchy article where he says mean things about google that only right wingers will read anyway?

Yes! Most people are unaware, boomers especially, of how far reaching and dangerous Google is. Most people will assume this is just a caricature if a SJW, if they are informed of how repulsive she is it would turn off even most leftists!

>based Fujimori
Maybe you were too young to remember the bankrupcy they left the country in.
He also used expropriation of private property more than the most commie dictator we had.

God damn when are normies going to wake up to this jewery

You're the first person to bring up Obama, faggot.

w-we are highly competitive in everything we do

we must win everything

>Maybe you were too young to remember the bankrupcy they left the country in.
Totally not Alan's fault

nah, if they're going to make a RNA they should just move to the real africa.

Everyone, Let Trump know about this so he can call out Google for supporting terrorism.

>le legendary website warz xDDD"

the one who incites war and the one who prolongs war

>Human Rights Activist
>Supports outright murder and terror attacks
>Human Rights Activist

You're not welcome and you know it

they always look the same

In a sane society, she'd be hanged, not celebrated

>Can't tell the difference between Obama and Osama
>American education

They are quite similar people I suppose, but your reading comprehension should be better than this

>Black separatism

Pretty much all of Sup Forums are black separatists too.

And you guys LOOOVE your nip women, who half the time only want white guys for their money.

Think about it, my man. Just cordon off Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina, segregate all the blacks there, wall them off, and place a travel embargo on them.

Completely agreed

She's born and raised here. Jap women are prized because they're not born in this shitty culture that promotes modern feminism.

In Japan, women still try to be womanly.

Yes only niggers allowed. And when you graduate and get a nice job and move out to the affluent suburbs, soon you'll have some new section 8 neighbors:)

>"Kochiyama left a legacy of advocacy: for peace, U.S. political prisoners, nuclear disarmament, and reparations for Japanese Americans interned during the war," Google wrote in a post announcing the Doodle. "She was known for her tireless intensity and compassion, and remained committed to speaking out, consciousness-raising, and taking action until her death in 2014."

nooooo. that's a lot of good states wasted on niggers. if we're going to be stupid about it just stick them in peurto rico and call it a day.

That would be paradise and the only real solution. But I own property in Florida so fuck that nigger don't deserve such a beautiful land (formerly beautiful).

>black separatist
>race mixes with blacks

Wut?

Why am I not remotely surprised? This week was probably the toughest I had on Sup Forums, the tsunami of bullshit has finally got me conditioned to it.

When is this shit going to end?

Why is it socially acceptable to portray a fucking communist Muslim who supported Bin Laden and Black terrorists as some kind of hero?

When is this anti-white shit going to end?

her husband was japanese.

Ok let me rephrase that
>claim to care about minorities
>refuse to race mix with them
As a non white myself this has always irritated my about female SJW types.

Worse, she's a fucking Marxist and Maoist. She was an insane, vile, wicked demon. In her words, she wanted nothing more than to see the destruction of the United States.

$100 on her being a Soviet agent.

Nominated. As far as I can tell she never got the award.

think of it this way: you read some article about some right winger that turns out to be a real shithead and after reading it you admit that person is totally fucked. are you going to abruptly drop all your political convictions that you spent time, years, cultivating and next day turn into a commie terrorist? no

the analogy works the other way. you dont just "turn off leftists"

really, if you have the opportunity to publish, dont write an article how you dont like this dumb cunt but instead write an article remembering her right wing equivalent.

who would that be?

Has anyone even called Google out on this, or do they have such a hold on public perception that they can push whatever agenda they want and rewrite this cunt as a hero?

They don't care. They have no competition.

Google supports Black Power and Black Supremacy.

truly despicable

This
People have complained before

Google's official response boils down to "we don't give a shit"
They have a monopoly

danke

Google doesn't allow comments on its doodles. They speak. We listen.

I'm honestly shocked that Google would have someone like this on their front page.

Are they going to Lenin's birthday next? Jesus christ how horrifying. Google execs realize that they would be they would amongst first against the fucking wall if you let these types win?

Yeah i was pissed too. They offer housing to anyone who cant afford it, unless youre a poor college student, then youre fucked

>looking for housing in chicago
>section 8: $500 mo with rec center
>everwhere else 1000-1200 in a second floor of a shitty apartment

well it appears a lot of her activism stemmed from what happened to her father, but she wasn't an activist until over a decade after her father's death. it's possible someone found that out and exploited her personal tragedy to indoctrinate her into fighting for their causes. i think she's just a useful idiot.

Purveyor and prolonger respectively

I don't see the problem here.

>How come the most reactionary retards in modern history come from the US?
>And your universities support this. It's like they compete over which one is the most progressive and just invite people like her or the feminist frequence without doublé thought.

Mainly its because people who are "academics" live in a bubble of theory and "research" to reenforce their narrative. They have zero comprehension of the real world and they become entranced by the sanitized version of whatever they support through literature and other colleagues. It's basically people bouncing around bullshit and half-truths for so long, it become the gospel, and then students must recite this gospel for a grade. I should know because thats basically all I'm paying money for at this point.

No but it can mentally curb some people's zealotry.

But my main goal is to fuck over Google.

Is that Yonebashi?

t. Apra

>>sticky
>You're on shitchan buddy, they don't have stickies here. And half the people here are liberals, they don't care
Let's play the "How new are you?" game. Guess from 0-24 how many months this poster has been here!
My guess is 3

Can section 8 renters sublet? I'd assume they can't but if they can you could get a buddy to be a professional NEET and get you a cheap place to share.

Did you read what the FBI did to her father?