Defend this

Defend this

Nobody can defend it without ad hominem.

You cannot defend this without logical fallacy.

Sociopathy means you aren't human anymore, so in that case, you are also eliminated as an intellectual contender.

I don't think you understand half of the words you just used.

I did. This tactic doesn't work. Red Herring. Nice one.

Bank robbery is a more frightening crime if you think about it. Fraud is discreet; in the background.

>homeless man gets free home, free food, free sex for 15 years
>CEO has to live like an ordinary peasant for 40 whole months

>Thinking rich people have to live with the general population in prison

>implying having to live in a 3 star hotel isn't absolute hell for someone who swims in money

You can't.

The US is now totally controlled by merchant princes and their boot-licking sycophants.

This is truly argumentative diarrhea and vomit
negative10/10

>"wealth inequality is good and I want my health care to cost more"
Why are Americans so fucking stupid?

Fraud just means he lied about having 3bn. Which he did not have.

If he had stole the money it would have been embezzlement.

1 is actually theft. 1 is pretending to have something you do not have.

Why does everyone on Sup Forums think they're smart? There's no logical fallacies here. You should Google words you've never used before.

No it isn't. You just used ad hominem. Irrelevant to the discussion.

They're brainwashed and easily controlled by the media. Being owned by health insurance companies and living off of prescription pills that slowly kill you is just the norm for Americans. It's their way of life and they think it's fine.

Come back when you know how time works.

>ad hominem
Again, please Google the things you're saying. I know you really want to show the dozen or so people who will read this thread that you're intelligent but you just look like a fool.

The dean koonz gambit I wont fall for you logical infallacies

>wealth inequity
>stupid
you're one for some ever-so-special irony

Incorrect. This argument tactic doesn't work.

Pretty easy. Just consult some drug user. They will tell you that a "non-violent offender" shouldn't be in prison. The CEO wasn't violent.
The bank-robbing nigger suggested he had a gun and told the bank teller it was a stickup. Also, two sites say he had EIGHT prior convictions. So he's a career criminal.
Nigs are upset that a bank robber with eight priors got 15 years.
Allen's sentence was for aiding someone else's fraud scheme. It wasn't his scheme. He was punished for not stopping it. First offense.
So pretty easy to defend.

lol you're a fucking moron

What are you trying to say?

Incorrect

No substance

It's a Redditor. You're wasting your time, they can sit there and respond with nonsense for hours on end. They have nothing else to do.

>he thinks this is what right wing people say
Europeans are as arrogant and ignorant as ever.
Are you also a determined atheist?

'Owned' by companies you can easily refuse the business of. Whereas Europeans are surely not owned by their state, whose business they cannot refuse, and which decides in many cases whether they should not live or die

>fake CNN tier

This. No one went to jail for subprime mortgages or boosting company ratings at the BBB.
Also at Wells Fargo, they got caught twice taking out double mortgages on people's houses and double car insurances without the owners' consent or notice for monetary incentives. People lost jobs because the banks took people's cars away. The owners still had to pay on ghost policies just because the banks wouldn't believe them. Do you think anyone is going to jail for that?

I won't.
Corruption is a federalist characteristic.

Not an argument

12 years of school wasted

>I only get my news from Infowars and Breitbart, THE REAL NEWS

Go buy a water filter and some brain power pills you fucking tinfoil dipshit Trumptard.

The homeless man attacked someone with a weapon and wanted to intentionally be put back in prison.

Rich asshole gets assfucked by niggers for slightly less than six years. Poor homeless guy gets roof and food for 15 years on the government. Gee.

Mandatory sentencing rules

Don't forget, prisoners (even the violent offenders) get free health care.

Um no. Fraud is saying you pay me for this service with no intention of supplying said service. Fraud is just robbery without a gun.

Homeless man CIS male and CEO some minority/brownskin? Can't think why there's such a chasm in justice otherwise.

u know, he was homeless, u never heard of homeless people trying to get in prison for free food and home ?

>Being this ass blasted for calling out CNN as the Cuck News Network that it is.
Fake news, faggot.

BUILD THAT WALL AM I RIGHT?!

No, I don't think a wall will help much.

>triggered af

breitbart lost a little bit of credibility due to steve bannon resignation but still more reliable than any news network like cnn or nbc.

>t. CNN shill

you're an asshole

Lol no they're fucking not. Please name one reliable thing they've posted. They're alt-right nutjobs who post conspiracy theories.

>someone made an image macro, it's got to be true

TBH any news outlet is more reputable than CNN, so that's not much of an accolade.

well i don't know the back story, but i'm guessing the CEO should have gotten more time. the "homeless" man wouldn't have gotten 15 years unless he had an EXTENSIVE criminal background. things must be put in their proper context, not just sound bites to elicit an emotional response

>you can easily refuse the business
>Obamacare doesn't impose a fine if you don't have healthcare
pick one

>implying richfags go to assrape prison

>cnn told so

>subprime mortgages
you do realize the federal government started all that subprime mortgage shit, right? why is it not any of their fault?

found the trump supporter

I don't want to take money that isn't mine nor do I want other people to benefit from my hard work. Other people being rich have literally no effect on my life.
Also, we have the best medicine and medical technology in the world. I'll gladly pay more for it. I don't want a 50% tax rate and the have to wait 6 months to see a cardiologist

found the anti-trump vermin (:

I guess I'll try to clear this up since people are reading images and not doing any research into it.

Even if you don't produce a weapon, what he did still carries a minimum sentence of 3 years, up to 40 years in prison. Also, Mr. Brown had prior convictions and was not a first time offender.

As for that CEO, fraud was already well underway when he entered into the company. He was an accomplice and not the main mastermind behind it. Him and 5 other people received time served for testifying against the head honcho responsible for the majority of the money stolen.

Sources
>I have access to Google
>Current pig

Anyone with a triple digit IQ knows CNN is fucked up. You lost, get over it

>Breitbart is trustworthy
>the Russia thing is fake news
pick one and only one

before you do...
ww.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/16/russians-also-tried-hack-republican-national-committee-failed/

b-b-ut i saw an image on Sup Forums

>implying the average joe could afford medical once obamacare came into effect

This. Although liberal news reporting in America has long since been a joke even before CNN was exposed as the retard news network.

>muh russians

Legal system favours the rich obviously.

More money, better lawyer, more time and resources to throw at a case.

The worst part is as tax payers we fork out the money to support the highest incarceration rate in the world.

Maybe people who can't afford health care shouldn't have fucked around when they were supposed to be obtaining a skill set that would land them in a decent job.

Every company I have ever worked for in the tech/development industry offers excellent health care that pays for anything if I ever need it. I could request a fucking MRI for stomach pains and they would pay for it and I would get time off at my request.

I guess that's what not fucking around earns you. A nice job with nice rewards and a nice salary.

The only people complaining about this shit are the GIMME GIMME MCDonalds workers who want $15/hr to work the fry hopper.

Let's say you're a judge. Who do you value more?

A: A corrupt CEO who employs people, stimulate the economy and puts money in people's pockets so they can spend money?

B: Some worthless crackhead who's just trying to make enough money day by day to keep himself drunk until he dies of cirrhosis on the street.

Which one?

Homeless guy gets guaranteed food and shelter for 15 years.

Also, probably fake, how's a homeless guy gonna even try to rob a bank?

Moving the goal posts so soon?

So, Breitbart is fake news. Glad we cleared that up.

>The only people complaining about this shit are the GIMME GIMME MCDonalds workers who want $15/hr to work the fry hopper.

Spot on.

>how's a homeless guy gonna even try to rob a bank?

You walk in, pretend to have a gun and tell the teller to give you money? What else are they supposed to do?

Let's say you're not a fucktard. Which is more damaging to the economy?

A: A loss of 3 billion.

B: A loss of 100.

Which one?

Holy fuck I hate the $15 an hour idiots and their love for Bernie Sanders. Everything's just going to be free! There would be absolutely no consequences for free health, free college, doubling the minimum wage and giving everyone the Oprah treatment. Bernie had no legible plans to pass any of the shit he was promising nor would congress even entertain most of his ideas.

If people think EU free health care is so great, please feel free to go give it a shot. Taxes are higher and there's a huge fucking waiting list for just about anything. A lot of people die waiting to get treated. Swedish hospitals are the fucking worst. Their emergency rooms turn people away all the time with severe headaches, chest pains, etc. EU has free but fucking horrid health care.

The only thing I don't like about American health care is how they're tied to pharma companies that keep people addicted to expensive pills. Bring up remedial cures and natural treatment to a doctor, they'll scoff at you and tell you they don't work. I wonder why... The last pill I took was something called Effexor because they thought I had bad anxiety for some reason.

I took one pill, felt like I was being zapped all day and my legs were weak as hell. I looked it up and people get horrible side effects for the first couple of weeks they're on it. After that, you have to take it for the rest of your life or you go through horrible withdrawals and whatever you were treating comes right back. Eat healthy and exercise. Your life will be so much better.

>What else are they supposed to do?
Heroin? Crack? I just don't think I'd believe a homeless person saying they have a gun.

>Trumpcucks actually believe this

Guns aren't hard to obtain at all. What would you do? Call him out on his bluff? That's not what tellers aren't trained to do. They're good at math, they're not Special Forces.

Even if you can't see a gun, you don't know if they have one or not. You're supposed to comply and not risk your life over money that the bank will get back.

Did the homeless man point a gun at the teller and did he have other felonies? Seems likely.

I don't believe a hobo did get 15 years for prison merely for stealing 100$.
Either give proof or gtfo.

Nice goal post move and yes breitbart is fake news where have you been

It's not like it has to be one or the other. All the people who want to pay in towards a socially funded healthcare should do so, those who have paid in should have access to it with the benefits of a socially funded service.
Those who don't want socially funded health-care should continue to pay private and receive the benefits of a privately funded service.

This would mean two tax bands, and if you're on the tax-band that contributes to socially funded healthcare you get access to the socially funded services, if you have paid in to it for a long duration but become unable to work, you continue to benefit from it due to past contributions, those who don't pay in never get access to it, it is that simple.

>inb4 faggots claiming it would never work
it fucking works in loads of countries, including european countries, japan, australia and canada, there is a public sector health service AND a private sector, not just public.

Only filthy jews push the concept that the only means of healthcare is the private insurer system of the states (which is frankly just a bloodmoney racket)

Death rates for many diseases are higher in Europe. They pay a lower price for drugs, but the patent laws in the US are what pays for the drugs to exist in the first place

He did but he had priors and he didn't produce a gun but told the clerk that he had one. That's a very bare minimum of 3 years. If he had no priors, he probably would've gotten the minimum. He actually got off lucky because the max is 40 years.

Which is more damaging to the economy?
Stealing a dollar
Rape
That's right, stealing a dollar is worse than rape!

So, there is still no proof.
And from what you say the homeless guy did not get 15 years for stealing $100 but for multiple felonies (if it actually happened).

Eh, i'd argue that the economic backlash of rape as a result of all the wasted public defence funds are definitely more damage than stealing a dollar.

but then, you're a troll, so what does being objective matter? you're just going to pull more spurious bullshit and false comparisons out of your ass to keep wasting time.

You need to have 20% of what you're trying to steal

Laws are made for the masses. It has nothing to do with race or location. It's a question of class and wealth. Rich people firmly believe that they are top of the food chain in relation to the other classes. They keep each other safe so th rules do not apply

>this isn't common knowledge
thanks for that

he now has 15 years of a warm bed, a roof over his head and 3 meals a day. i can guarantee he never had that for 15 years leading up to it. not to mention no way in hell he can get any drugs or booze(usually) so he'll have to spend them clean.

It's called the difference between white collar vs violent crime.

All you have to do is put instructions on a note demanding money and they must comply. You do not need violence to rob a bank.