Oxford nigger chimping out against whites

Can Sup Forums help a brother out. This kaffir is involved in removing the Rhodes statue, but is receiving a scholarship from the Rhodes foundation. He's also been chimping out about "muh land" and "fuck white tears". Please sign this petition to get this kaffir thrown out of Oxford. The needed amount of signatures have almost been met. Thank you.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598391/Oxford-student-demanded-removal-Rhodes-statues-insists-no-regrets-making-waitress-cry-disrupting-whiteness.html

change.org/p/oxford-oxford-university-to-revoke-ntokozo-qwabe-s-scholarship-with-immediate-effect

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll bump your shit bru.

Seriously, fuck this nigger for making this qt cry. Bump for justice.

Thanks man. I'm fucking shaking with rage about this one. Fuck these delusional faggots.

Hopefully he'll be barred from entering the UK on hate speech grounds too so his time spent at Oxford was for nought

You know, it wasn't until I realized what was happening to the whites in South Africa that I decided Jews could not simply be isolated and contained, but deserve and need to be eradicated absolutely. They're not people.

Seriously when the fuck are one you europeans going to grow a pair and beat this niggers ass

Whites need to leave South Africa. Let it fall to complete shit and when the natives there ask for help while starving to death let them know it was your privilege.

>Letting niggers into Oxford

Great job guys, now even Oxford is devalued. University is officially becoming a scam. I give it 5 years before online education movement overtakes these institutions at this rate.

I don't get it, I thought Sup Forums was pro nationalism and nativism

>A FUCKING UNION JACK

>Wogs
>Getting done for hate speech

Not going to happen unfortunately

When an African like that gets infected black nationalist or the sjw crowed, they end up being the worst of both. Most are good at keeping their heads down and working towards their "American Dream" (a trait and work ethic I admire in African migrants here).

Only a nigger could not see the blatant hypocrisy in campaigning for the removal of a statue of the guy who provided the scholarship that allowed you to study there in the first place

What is this shaking shit people keep saying? Are you really that childish, or is it just hyperbole?

We are. But you don't see us harassing individual working class blacks, do you? If a black person in South Africa wants whites gone, that's understandable, but don't go about it by verbally attacking individual low-income whites. Go about it politically.

The bantu came into south africa during the same time as the whites, and they were in the north. They have no claim. Sup Forums is pro capitalist, so land ownership is supported. Any land my parents own were bought by the meager wages they earned.

Have you never experienced rage?

People taking examples from tumblr to exaggerate their feelings.

Such an idiotic trend

ek het geteken, veel sukses! Ek hoop dat die kaffer van die universiteit gestuur word

From the Facebook post involving this incident

>LOL wow unable to stop smiling because something so black, wonderful & LIT just happened! And of course, the catalyst was a radical non-binary trans black activist – Wandile Dlamini – from the Rhodes Must Fall movement. Because trans activists have BEEN the ultimate blessers of this decolonial struggle! To cut the long story short, we are out at Obz Cafe with the said activist, and the time for the bill comes. Our waitress is a white woman. I ask the said activist what the going rate for tips/gratuity is in these shores. They look at me very reluctantly and they say ‘give me the slip, I’ll sort that out’. I give them the slip.

Kicked out?

With the resume he could be the Prime Minister

>actually wanting him to get booted

he just wants fuel to maintain his 15 minutes of fame

that said I hope the EFF start a civil war and the ANC are allowed to go full retard on the urban niggers

Western Oriental Gentlemen.....

Not seeing how he's a wog desu senpai.

The EFF is just like BLM. One of these days shit is going to go down. We have an unemployment rate of 25%. Our economy is tanking. This shit is not sustainable.

I just want to get out of this shit hole REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you tried chopping your legs off and entering the Olympics?

>kaffir
I almost confused you for a muzzie.

>muh land
Weren't the Dutch were the first to inhabit South Africa anyway?

>The bantu came into south africa during the same time as the whites, and they were in the north. They have no claim.

Thanks for the insight. Stay safe mien Afrikaner.

Is shooting your wife a necessity?

No, the Khoisan were here. They are the natives, not the savages from the north.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

Thanks guys

>mien Afrikaner

I commend your attempt, bro.

Well, he did accidentally emulate another variant of Dutch: the worrisome grandma from the eastern provinces

>Heu, kiek uut mien kind, zodrek morste nog al die siroop op dn grund en dan ken oma weer boenen

He's probably shortening golliwog.

Signed

That's a false etymology.

bump

Signed.

Sterkte, vriend

Are there any good books about the history of South Africa?
Because obviously whites built the country and niggers are now crying that they want it "back", I want to have a better grasp on what really happened before the whole apartheid and Mandela bullshit.

Bump

You sound like a stormfrontfag after he watched the wolfenstein trailer

Signed

Done

Get that shit head out of there

Someone should assassinate this fucking nigger

Nice comment Tim! Has Jamarkwon forgotten to lock you in the cuckshed before fucking your sister and mother?

>tattoo
>qt
She's mentally ill and probably fucks her fair shair of blacks.

This. Let it go the way of Zimbabwe.
It will be highly amusing when this nigger actually gets his land but realizes his degree is now worthless without a white economy to back it.