Hey faggots of Sup Forums. I'm starting up a Vocaroo thread. Give me some crazy shit to say and I will post it. Lets go!

Hey faggots of Sup Forums. I'm starting up a Vocaroo thread. Give me some crazy shit to say and I will post it. Lets go!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nzJ43UyYhm
youtube.com/watch?v=DOWidu4O6SE
vocaroo.com/i/s1JtTJy9Yrda
vocaroo.com/i/s19hmzsWFCZ4
vocaroo.com/i/s1MLERoBAigl
vocaroo.com/i/s0nG9TlywSOV
vocaroo.com/i/s1bayBP2aGjw
vocaroo.com/i/s0jfg9ILDjUU
vocaroo.com/i/s14CeTbnq3lj
vocaroo.com/i/s18sXujeUJY0
vocaroo.com/i/s1ijBKwgdf9C
vocaroo.com/i/s1SvR5TxsbS9
vocaroo.com/i/s0vP9EM2WFPv
vocaroo.com/i/s0a5MUDT3q9L
vocaroo.com/i/s19ySUBjrLHh
vocaroo.com/i/s1jEtv8bzDo5
vocaroo.com/i/s0Hlg1fyRxN1
vocaroo.com/i/s1THmeneLFo9
vocaroo.com/i/s0OoK7pPybYr
vocaroo.com/i/s16VVB6U5sYQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0B31czMiE11
vocaroo.com/i/s1Zf8oeHnjEG
vocaroo.com/i/s1LacVh9rsWB
vocaroo.com/i/s1oIZmJloRQk
vocaroo.com/i/s0unGQYjVUeD
vocaroo.com/i/s1IBqC4JhOJ6
vocaroo.com/i/s0QpLq6BWUYj
vocaroo.com/i/s0reHjjlyyd0
vocaroo.com/i/s1ucZ3sGNw9D
vocaroo.com/i/s1aRXeOWSWI9
vocaroo.com/i/s1VUVJukqpX1
vocaroo.com/i/s1aQI3melJhJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if i catch you cooking meth in my house 1 more time i'll buttfuck the cat

vocaroo.com/i/s1nzJ43UyYhm

I don't think i have told anyone about this but my theripest, but I love cats. I have about 11 of them all of them male. Every sunday night, I would put this song on repeat, youtube.com/watch?v=DOWidu4O6SE take my blouse off, lay down, and spread my legs wide open. My cats knew what to do. They would all start thrusting at me and each other, a full on orgy. My favorite is Thomas. He may be small compared to the others, but he is big where it counts. He gets the vagina pivelidge. My least favorite is Quincey, after that time his cock slipped from my mouth and he started stabbing my eye with each thrust. That's why I have a glass eye now. Well, had, until it popped out during a session and rolled to god knows where.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JtTJy9Yrda

Also, nice song mate.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1JtTJy9Yrda
How did you do that without cracking up?

Nice Dubs. Also I'm an actor so this is my fucking shit right here. I get into character and I fuck that shit dry like a cats tongue.

Bumping for more shit to read. Seriously. Give me any crazy shit and I will read it.

All I need is an Arduino Pro Micro, a Raspberry Pi, Node MCU ESP8266, a Live USB, and a terminal and faggots get rekt.

vocaroo.com/i/s19hmzsWFCZ4

Hey, is Strickland still sucking horse cocks or did he start substituting horse cocks for nigger cocks?

Thanks

vocaroo.com/i/s1MLERoBAigl

Allahu fucking Akbar! Sieg Heil! Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer! Heil Hitler, du Nutte!

That shit infects your computer retard

HERE THERE BE A RETARD

You dim thot

In 1805–1806 the value of British West Indian sugar production equalled about 4 percent of the national income of Great Britain. Its efforts to suppress the slave trade sacrificed these interests, brought the country into conflict with the other Atlantic maritime powers, and cost Britain more than five thousand lives as well as an average nearly 2 percent of national income annually for sixty years.
>Between 1808 and 1860 the West Africa Squadron captured 1,600 slave ships and freed 150,000 Africans.
>The abolition was also very demanding for the sailors enforcing the act; the Royal Navy committed up to 13% of its total manpower to its West Africa squadron, which in one year lost 25% of those serving on the station, mainly to disease.
>In the end direct British efforts accounted for eliminating approximately 80 percent of the slave trade, with the rest eliminated through independent French and American decisions to stop importing slaves.
>Overall, the nineteenth-century costs of suppression were bigger than the eighteenth-century profits.

Unrelated post fucking retard.

"It's Mac Tonight, baby. I'm here to save Ben Garrison and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum."
"Triple K Mafia up in this bitch!"
"When you side with Niggers and Jews you are destined to lose."
"Right wing death squad coming through, folks."
"Kill a nigger tonight!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0nG9TlywSOV

vocaroo.com/i/s1bayBP2aGjw

vocaroo.com/i/s0jfg9ILDjUU

Did you just slap my arse? Well fucking sod off you fucking git. I’ll kick you in the bloody balls you fat prick. What? You want to put your cock in my snatch? Is that it? Go on then. Wanker.

vocaroo.com/i/s14CeTbnq3lj

vocaroo.com/i/s18sXujeUJY0

Nice trips.

Requesting "AK47- When you absolutely have to kill every nigger, faggot, and kike in the room accept no substitute."

vocaroo.com/i/s1ijBKwgdf9C

It was supposed to be a girl tho heh

"It's time to kick gum and chew ass.
And I'm all out of ass" -Dick Kickem

"Oh that's just my cat. We don't know why he foams at the mouth and his hair is falling out, but we suspect that he ate a squirrel infected with rabies. He's humping your wife's leg? You'd better let him finish John, you don't want to get involved with that"

Thank you

vocaroo.com/i/s1SvR5TxsbS9

vocaroo.com/i/s0vP9EM2WFPv

vocaroo.com/i/s0a5MUDT3q9L

Top kek OP. That was from a vocaroo thread on /r9k/ a while back. I'm saving your sick bars as well.

Thanks man! Wish I had opend the instrumental on my Ipad so it didn't cut out as much but eh, its a freestyle. Shit happens. Also, I laughed my ass off on your stuff as well.

>man!
Did you just assume my gender?

Yes bitch. Even though my freestyles are utter trash I have to say that I have full confidence in assuming your gender. Now, do us all a favor and deep throat a big black cock and swallow that seed!

>big black cock
I'm only 24% black. I don't think mine will work. I can deep throat but I don't swallow. My traps aren't thicc enough for that. Also I didn't make the vocaroo chevre durst.

In you best Shia Labeouf impersonation please say "He will not divide us. He will not multiply us. Don't take my flag. I won't let them take you this time. He will not subtract us. He will not add us. This little flag of mine won't be found now. No racist frog's going to kick my ass! Oh you want this flag, come and get it faggot! Th-that's what I thought. Ahhhhahahahaha! Gah gotta go to sleep soon mommy, we can't let Trump take our flag again. Tomorrow's another school day. NO! I have been factored out again!"

Nice attempt at a roast. At least I try and act the shit out. I'm 90% German.

So you're 90% hung? Nice

My impression is shit but here you go.

vocaroo.com/i/s19ySUBjrLHh

Yes.

Thank you, OP.

No problem.

"Why is it called Dave Matthew's band instead of Dave Matthews and his band? Because Dave Matthews is always to fucked on alcohol to perform"

vocaroo.com/i/s1jEtv8bzDo5

Sad, but true.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Hlg1fyRxN1

"Nigger killing time? Nigger didn't earn a dime! What are you going to do when EBTs stop working fags? Pile up niggers in body bags? Fight the Jewish state. Fight the caliphate."

vocaroo.com/i/s1THmeneLFo9

i wanna put my dick in that open wound and cum inside that dead child

Nope. I draw the line at CP shit.

Tom Brady is a cheater and I hope Belichick has a heart attack.

fag :/

vocaroo.com/i/s0OoK7pPybYr

I hope you all die in a fucking fire!!!! I never get listened to in this house!

vocaroo.com/i/s16VVB6U5sYQ

You get what you give. I am gonna walk downtown for jesus. I DIDN'T STAB MY FATHER THAT IS A LIE. YOUR DAD GAVE YOUR MOM CANCER BY MAKING HER GO TO COURT

vocaroo.com/i/s0B31czMiE11

ALL I WANT ARE THE BOYS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS. IT WAS CATHYS YEAR

vocaroo.com/i/s1Zf8oeHnjEG

Blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo
Oh no

vocaroo.com/i/s1LacVh9rsWB

The fuck is this shit man. Seriously.

top kek, it's from death grips hot head

Guess I should do my research then. Oh no.

TDLR;OP is a faggot

Appalachian accent:
>Remember, by definition, OP is always a fagget

vocaroo.com/i/s1oIZmJloRQk

Indeed we are. At least I'm not a bananna.

no sides

vocaroo.com/i/s0unGQYjVUeD

Sorry was trying to correct it

Already did it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1IBqC4JhOJ6
Check this shit out.

Yes, you did a great job despite my spelling errors, thank you.

Pretty good. But can you handle this shit?

vocaroo.com/i/s0QpLq6BWUYj

pussy
vocaroo.com/i/s0reHjjlyyd0

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How can I compare to the glorious CLOROX BLEACH! My death metal vocals are no match! I must use opera!

vocaroo.com/i/s1ucZ3sGNw9D

vocaroo.com/i/s1aRXeOWSWI9

9001 times better with some chalkboard sound added just underneath kek

You see jews aren't actually people they're aliens from another dimension. They came around the time of the dinosaurs and implanted them with ultra wifi transmitter devices to kill themselves.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VUVJukqpX1

Now look, I'm not one of those guys or anything... but, don't you guys think that... maybe the world just stopped in 2008? I mean, sure, you, me, we're all "here", and everything feels somewhat "real". You know, all the buildings that were there are still there, and my family is still here, but all of the being said, I can't help but feel like something weird is going on. Like I'm having a dream. Don't you feel this, Mary? Don't you feel like things aren't what they once were? It seems like everyone in my life has been replaced by a robot or something. Anyways, I'll have a... black coffee, and bring me 2 cream packets on the side. Also can you bring me a chocolate chip Belgian waffle? Yeah, that's the one. Thank you!

vocaroo.com/i/s1aQI3melJhJ