APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Ayo some one pls sign me. I'll be a good boy

Thats cool

but why would he stand for the national anthem at his house?

>says he won't stand until real change occurs.
>chooses to stand now that Trump is president

>he doesn't stand for the national anthem no matter where he's at
We should kick faggots like you out along with all the mexicans and mudslimes

Has ESPN already made a big deal about this complete non story

lol nice post friend made me chuckle

>kneels while Obama in office
>Stands while Trumo is in office
/ourguy/ Colin btfo shitlibs

I started taking a knee to the anthem in protest to America allowing people to not stand during the anthem.

too late kid, you've already made a clown out of yourself

The only people that care are asshurt conservatives

MUH FLAG

> limp wristed liberals dont care about their nation, its people, or what their flag represents

This is why every pussy ass country that doesnt have a backbone gets conquered. Conservatives built this country. Gibs me dat niggers like yourself are lazy unmotivated slobs that act as a drain rather than a fountain. kys

>on damage control already
Pathetic

>"An American nation"
Says Tyrone Rodriguez-Keselowski

lel

>a piece of cloth
>but its sacred

wow please tell me more

wew
is colin redpilled

so racism is officially over?

The cloth isnt sacred, its what it represents

Just like money is only as good as what they tell you its worth

don't you also have to salute the flag in america? or at the very least put your hand on your heart?

no thats the point of being american. No one forces you to do anything. The public will just shun you.

Well no shit, this dumb "activist" wannabe lost all credibility after it was found out he didn't EVEN FUCKING VOTE in the elections...so much for "working for social justice" when you can't even be assed enough to at least vote for Hillary to keep out Trump.

Or perhaps that just shows what he thought about Hillary. Maybe he just thought "fuck it" & gave up on his "social justice" ideals knowing we would be fucked no matter who we elected.

he still could have voted for the local government leaders. he didn't even bother to do that

in america we like to tell you how much freedom you have but then bitch when you use that freedom to do something that hurts our feelings
at least republicans anyway

>in America we like to tell you how much freedom you have then point out that exercising that freedom does not come without consequences.
Fixed that for you, dipshit.

One segment of the population may dislike you for an action just as another segment may love you for that same action. If you think that means we're not free maybe you should spend some time in an actual authoritarian country. "Liberals" and "Conservatives" are two sides of the same coin. Maybe think a little critically before you post in the future

t. cuck

Exactly, he's already known to be a phony & a fraud, a SJW hipster if you will.

What made me rage was the audacity of some of the press to mention his name & his little "protest" alongside Muhammad Ali.

Yes, Ali who was stripped of his title because he didn't want to be forced to fight a war in Vietnam.

Just mentioning that faggot's name & his little protest with people like Ali is a major slap in the face to what Ali & others REALLY had to go through during the REAL civil rights era, not this manufactured crap by the media & a complacent Obama administration.

Time for him to stand up, put his big boy pants on again and get to work at his job of QB. I mean, he can't be bothered to actually DO anything for social change like vote, so he might as well get his shit together and hope to get another shot at starting.

No one said you were free from criticism for your actions you stupid faggot. Especially when you're trying to incriminate said population of people.

>Durr hurr let us slander white America in peace without a response

hows your beard coming in, nu-male?

>he wont be watching the nfl from the stands next year

A piece of cloth, sacred? How stupid.
It's not like it was a piece of rock.

Is on "the lead" in their bottom ticker.

He probably got slapped in the fucking face by his agent, telling him no one will want him on a team if he continues this shit.

>i just want to start a conversation
make a thread on Sup Forums then

Can all of the 15 year old libtard redditors get off my board please. Thanks.

>le kneeling man