Why don't white girls have asses?

Why don't white girls have asses?

Other urls found in this thread:

george-mag.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Years of being pummeled by BBC flattens them out

Girls in general don't poop. There ya go.

More evolved than blacks. Less excess jungle protection, more tight hole.

>more tight hole
Virgin detected

>on Sup Forums
>implies they fuck

They have cute, tight asses. Not nigger, instagram asses

So this is unnatractive to you?

because they are superior

Why are black girls disgusting af.

werent bred for breeding and pulling the plough

yes

Not who you were asking but that just looks like a fat chick to me. I'd rather have Taylor levels of skinny and "no ass" than that fatties butt

yeah I don't like that

but I'm not an ass man anyway

Taylor Swift is a man. This isn't a joke.

Niggers stole them.

her shorts are whatever the fuck she is wearing is all the way to the top

Tis true.

I know for a fact you are wrong. Professional Gaydancerfag here. Zero interest in her sexually and can confirm I've seen her vagina. Did three shows for her and was paid pretty damn well but got into a fight with another dancefag that tried too aggressively to fuck me and we fought backstage. Both of us got fired.

How about this one?

Some of them do now because of the beef and the hormones in the diapers etc

Meh. She's fuckable for sure but put someones body type like ops pic next to her and I'd choose Taylor's body type every single time

The ass is pleasant to looks at, but it's not hot in any way

You like men?

I like petite women not horse ass

Because black bitches stole them all

she's female, but she does have Marfan syndrome

They were designed to work fields and catch flies with their nappy hair, of course!

That ass is edible. Maybe youre just gay

Proof he's female?

But they do user

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh believe me. they do.

You must be gay if you’d take Taylor over that wonderful ass.

no one gives a shit

It's kinda fat

So you must be a fan of small tits, too?

No no no. My taste in ass is completely independent of my taste in boobs.

Confirmed pedofile

I mean.....

To each their own, I guess.

I need her new video (for free)

If you dont like tits and ass on your woman you either gay or a pedo.

So do i.
But knowing how ben is, he will cut away at the good moments and fade to black any time ass or titties are shown.

only a sith deals in absolutes

her latest vid on georgemags has some topless flashes

This ass is too fat.

I suppose i should include a pic

White/b/ro detected.

Got a imgur dump of these or somethin? Shit is hot

My ex had the biggest, most perfect ass I have ever seen, and she was 100% white. Mix of czech and some other northern european, can't remember, but yeah.

So youre a sith then?

Thats photoshopped,

I dont,

nah I like some skinny petite girls. and I love some curvy girls. I can't imagine how shitty life must be when you chose to only like one extreme version of something

pretty sure it's legit. It's on the home page at georgemags but it's censored

george-mag.com/

That scene does not show up in the video on her instagram nor the website.
Unless thats a screen grab from a hoader leaking his prize, its not on the released vids

yeah that screengrab was from anonib by someone who bought the full 2 min 30 sec or whatever scene.

yeah i cant justify 20 bucks for 2 minues of 480p quality with bens "artsy ""style""" cut aways and out of focus shots
Do you collect her sets? If so what georgemag sets do you have?

Evem the skinny girls still have nice asses and tits m8

its not often that you find an op who so easily ousts themselves as a stupid nigger

Eh I kinda stopped collecting sets with how many places just host em all anyway. I do wanna get around to downloading her full collection though

not her old stuff, her georgemag stuff

>take a wood plank as an exemple

yeah i don't think I have much from georgemag saved. A lot of it is on vipergirls. Models-Heaven had pretty much everything but that site has been down for a few days I'm not sure if they were shut down

I dont like those forum places, all i an scrape from them is thumbnails, and their imagehosts are crawled with popups and js script,i dont like that they rename the damn files either to their nonsense string of numbers and letters, they have 3 sets i am missing oin there but i can t get the actual 1mb+ sized file just thumbnails,and they are also missing pictures due to dmca

yeah I think you've inspired me to get the full collection before it becomes harder to find. Her and Karisha Terebun are 10/10

There are "ultimate collection" torrents for tanya its most of her george stuf up to around set 71, then there was a leak last year of her george stuff, then more recently like 5 more sets,3 being "best of" sets. I dont have an actualy link as i just searched for it on my torrent client but it shoudl be easy to find.

I have a miss most of karisha sets, all unorganized and mis labled, but yeah shes hot too.

I just wish tanya would find a better photographer and would go atleast topless

is she an innie or a roastie

same chick?

eh if he's even telling the truth I'm guessing it was more of a passing glance at it while she was changing costumes, not a full on gyno inspection

Search brazilian girls
Profit

brazilian girls arent white,and they suffer from cottage cheese syndrome

She's back in the game. Shooting some sets now for a new site

I've heard that all of last year too. Even that she will be nude. I dont buy it at all

everything is white, with the exception of africa, do your research better and open your eyes

yeah me too but it's legit this time. I don't expect her to do full nude but who knows?

There's a thread on anonib with some pics from her snapchat confirming it

Mongoloid and Caucasoid(white) are two very different races, from every different parts of the world.
Brazil is mongoloids, the original american inhabitants

Long ass is long.

why don't black girls have asses?

Are you sure about that?
Brazilian white girls have.

She isnt white

Shes pretty much topless on her old site, she has long points where she is fully topless i her videos and she dosent seem to care.
If her new site is he same as her old site, i doubt it will last more then 3 months,. she needs to do full on topless and show off that pussy

Because they don't sit on the as much

Yeah it always seemed to me that she was keeping her pussy covered because that's what the photographer wanted her to do and that she didn't care either way.
Hopefully the new site isn't like that

They reduce their long tits and stuff it up their asses.