Based Obama gives Trump fans a reminder

kikebook.com/ OccupyDemocrats /videos/1024218117671242/

No they were not.

So now we're calling Illegal Immigrants, Unwelcome Refugees?

nope, legal

sage in options for shit threads

Well at least I'm not a fucking nigger

>refugees
>conquered the entire central part of north america
God dammit.

No they immigrated legally in the 1950's.

No, they legally emigrated by abiding by all the nation's laws - now being some piece of shit "fleeing" a "war".

get over it, my ancestors literally sold beads for acreage and shot those damn redskins. If I want the spics and muslims to gtfo then make it so faggot.

They were conquerors.
Even if we assume they were refugees let's see what happened with these kind hosts.

My ancestors never blew anything up or killed people in the name of their religion or for drug money

You should learn from how those unwelcome refugees treated the inhabitants of America.

We also once used to enslave lower races, does this mean it's okay to do the same today?

What a stupid argument they've got.

And they genocided most of the native population. Good luck with that

U.S. had open borders until 1914

My ancestors immigrated legally

>Settlers
>illegal immigrants

Wow obongo really?

John Smith was a good boy, he dindu nuffin, need mo money fo dem tobacco programs

>muh japanese internment for 3 years

The reason they keep pushing this narrative is because they want to stigmatize vigilance towards traitors because of jews

my ancestors were conquerors sir.

my ancestors were native americans.
I know how this goes.

as always, the same argument applies. I don't think Trump supporters want to become alcoholics living in reserves. This feeling of having their situation slowly turning to shit is exactly why they vote for Trump

And then they killed everyone who didn't like them. What are you suggesting here, Mr. Obama?

My ancestors came to the United States in 1796 on a boat from Scotland, bought a large parcel of land in Tennessee and lived here ever since

Fuck you Obama, we came here legally and became part of America

false equivalence.

your ancestors were barbaric warriors who tore out hearts, invented soccer by beheading sacrifices and kick then around for sport...

on second thought .. thats pretty cool.

Well which is it, libcucks? Shouldn't the lesson here be that the indians allowed the anglos to come in, and they all ended up getting wipe out? Shouldn't we learn from that and realize that taking in outsiders is bad?

thats such bullshit. they were the fucking colonists

can't see the point

it's just another BTFO to liberals, Indians let the Anglos in, and see how they ended up

>Obama
>based

top kek

Perhaps they were, Mr. President, but at least they weren't black.

youre more of a sand nigger Mohamed

My ancesters were native americans and germans who fled before WWI, immigrated legally, purchased land in Texas, and embraced American culture.

I don't see how this is the same as these La Raza faggots who jump the border, raise hell, and demand the southwest be ceded to Mexico.

thus proving that hating immigrants is an american tradition

Yeah, and look what happened to the injuns

Fuck off, nigger. My parents are legal immigrants.

Unwelcome legal immigrants, arguably economic migrants yes, but not refugees.

Didn't get any gibs either

Obama is an unwelcome refugee NOW

When was this? Is he talking about the Irish diaspora?

>1 post by OP's ID

fuck you nigger

Has this mudslime's real birth certificate been found?

I was talking about europe. Mexicans have always been pretty broish.

>immigrants from a white european culture that went through the enlightenment and have broadly similar cultural values are exactly the same as sandniggers who kill each other and us at the drop of a burka

and pretty much everyone in the states.

that's why I love Switzerland

>what does refugee mean
My dad was a LEGAL immigrant.

God, he is so fucking done, on his last legs, he can do nothing to stop Trump.

i gwuess i a #CruzMissile naow

Yes, there have been times in the past when America was worried about a new wave if immigrants. you know what America did?

We drastically cut down the number we we letting in, pressured them to adopt our culture, and made them speak english.

Then they became just bog standard Americans.

Our fears didn't come to pass BECAUSE we acted. It didn't just happen by itself. You can't just look at the end result from the past and say that it proves action isn't nessecary today when those same actions led to that end before.

>what is thanksgiving

Guys, i think obongo might be an idiot.

when will this cliche end
>history means nothing
>development means nothing
>investment means nothing

THANKYOU BASED PUTIN
but please stop posting these

No they weren't, they were fucking hated.
Half were penal peasants. The other half were "subhuman" fenians.

Sorry nigger. My "ancestors" are LEGAL immigrants from France and Belgium.

Am I going crazy here. How is it possible to confuse LEGAL with ILLEGAL immigrants?

Why should families have to wait years to legally immigrate if the president doesn't even know the difference?

THANK YOU BASED PUTIN

Seriously, I want trump to improve relations with russia so we can remove kebab from europe together.

My parents came to the US legally, Obama can go suck his wife's dick.

You can't call them that, they're undocumented migrants and are a blessing and boost the economy.

Holy fuck I want Trump to win so fucking bad and at least slightly slow down this insane leftist train. It makes me furious how correct you are Rolex bro.

Not all immigrants were refugees you dumb fuck

And what did they do?

They killed most of the native people and raped their women.

I see a pattern.

Trump will win, and easily, and within a year of him winning, assuming he doesn't somehow fuck up everything, the left will be congratulating themselves on acting as a moderating influences on Republican racism, and on having "brought America together again". They will insist that uniting behind Trump was their idea all along, credit themselves with putting party politics aside for the greater good, and circle-jerk about ending the evil Clinton neo-con threat. In the meantime Trump will continue to make nationalism popular, and the hard work of overturning the disgustingly liberal popular culture will truly begin.

The future is bright Ameribro, but the left will claim it was their doing. Such is the price of success.

My ancestors "immigrated" by killing natives and fighting british. Why would I want to take the role of the native?
Oh wait I forgot masochism is hip.

Reminder to Obongo: You're not an American.

>YOUR ANCESTORS WERE THING

Woah.... Makes you think.

were they ruthless conquerors or were they refugees
if they were refugees we should use it as a cautionary tale

>left handed
He is the devil

Prior migration of peoples from one area to another does not imply that future groups of people can, should or will migrate anywhere.

What about this statement is so difficult for you shortsighted, moronic troglodytes to grasp?

the difference is that our ancestors adapted and integrated into the existing system, rather trying to destroy it like these fuckers are..

Mods need to start pruning these occupy democrat bait threads.

That's besides the point. What happened in the past is irrelevant. We judge current and future actions based on their own merits and the reasonability, sustainability etc of them, in their own right.

Having 'nomadic peoples' in 20 fucking 16 ,when any of them can pick up a cell phone and instantly communicate anywhere on the globe if they so choose, is IDIOTIC.

My ancestors didn't have welfare, and paid for their own travel. They had to actually contribute or die.

....and look how that turned out for the Native Americans.

This is really the dumbest argument.

My ancestors migration patterns is frankly none of yours or anyones concerns. For all I know, these middle-easterners' forebears came from what's now the American continent, moved to the fertile crescent, and now they are returning back again. Who knows, and who gives a fuck?

All of this has nothing to do with anything. The question is: WHY IN THE FUCKING CHRIST does someone need to come to American, European or any other shores in this day and age?? No one can prove why they even need to. Don't give me some crap about 'war torn areas'. Pick up a fucking stick and fight back against supposed aggressors in your own back yard. Failing that, studies and statistics have thoroughly shown that legit refugees (supposing there is such a thing) are better served seeking refuge in adjacent or nearby countries.

How is it efficient, economical, sensible or necessary in the slightest for them to wholesale invade entire new continents, given the fully connected global society we now live in, with increasing access to information, goods and services mediated via world-wide networks?

No one here (or anywhere for that matter) can possibly prove to me so much as a single premise of the theorem that would support this, and I would stake my house on that claim. It's just bleeding heart hippie communist hogwash bullshit, and I say hang Obama for his treason.

get used to it
every day until november

Wow, do the libcucks are really lost in this new internet age. Do they think these shit tier memes are going to compete with high energy pro-Donald shitposting?

ok, let's go with that premise.

How'd that turn out for the natives?

Sup Forums is almost completely full of bait OPs during these hours. Less bait, more banter during the night tbqh

Well natives tried to kill us, is Obama endorsing we greet Arab immigrants the same way? Arabs ca n live here when we're all dead

>your ancestors were unwelcomed refugees too

>That's besides the point. What happened in the past is irrelevant.

lol liberal mindset it. it's okay to compare the past when it defends my argument

My Great Grandparrents came here from Poland legally desu

Jokes on you nigger, my ancestors were Swedes and Norwegians that emigrated in the 20's. Not only were they welcome, the US was begging for European immigrants at the time.

If you are pro mass immigration, wouldn't reminding people about the first American settlers seem like a bad idea? Everyone agrees it ended terribly for the natives.

>based Obongo
afraid of getting deported once the Don is in charge?

wow what a shithead, he's as bad as Bush fucking over native Americans

No see again what you have done is called INCOHERENCE. Do you think you have just made an argument? This is NONSENSE.

Try again, you just typed some random jumble of words and thought you made a point.

I am NOT comparing to the past, that's the whole point. OBAMA and the liberals like you are.

To compare to the past in this matter is not pertinent. We will judge future migration patterns based on whether that migration is valid.

You liberal fascists are attempting to shift the goalpost, and the only thwarting of your plan is that *I* and my compatriots no longer will TOLERATE your mealy mouthed, mouthbreathing non-philosophical rhetoric.

The pertinent information here is: *I* and my comrades exist on this land NOW. Nevermind how we got here, or what wars were fought in the past to bring about this predicament.

Now, for future nomads to submit petition requesting entry to my land, they must prove why they need to do so. I told you in my last post quite well why there is no reason for them to migrate. None of these has the slightest relevance to how *I* got here.

Did that finally sink through your thick skull?

>and they exterminated the indigenous people

>WELCOME REFUGEES
>AMERICANS GENOCIDED THE NATIVES

I love liberals

i think you're confused, i was showing the inconsistency of the image, and was under the assumption you were defending said image.

also check id's

>implying i'm a liberal and not voting for trump

Nah we were technically invaders since we at least were obvious enough to say we've come to take you niggers over.

Also Natives didn't have a country so Obongo should shut his Kenyan ass up.

Anyone have the comparison of this up next against Putin lifting really heavy weights?

My grandma was a Ukrainian refugee, but her family anglicized their name, lubed with Indians until they had money to start a farm, and became nearly unnoticeable from an average American besides that she still makes borscht and pierogis from time to time.

Non-Europeans will never assimilate and more importantly do not want to

>Lubed
Lived

No, my ancestors were colonizers who raped locals and civilized the New World for Portugal, and my parents are legal immigrants.

actually they legally migrated over, I have the documents to prove it

sage

My family immigrated in the 90's, and the ancestors Obama's talking about wiped out all the natives.

>lubed
lewd

All leftist arguments depend on words not having meaning.
An immigrant is not a lying fake "refugee."
Having immigrant ancestors does not make the descendant an immigrant.
Having immigrant ancestors who came ready to work and seeking to assimilate is not the same as cartel himan traffic or hijra conquest by migration.