How do you feel eating an animal that stirs in his own shit??

How do you feel eating an animal that stirs in his own shit??

Soon you will only eat halal meat, Islam will rule Europe and USA

Your weak religions and beliefs are our allies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuxQIScZbfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit tier bait tbh famalam

>the muslim doesnt understand sanitation

Shut up you Camel fucker. I will never follow Islam. If by some cruel act of fate that my country institutes Shari Law. I will go to war. I will probably die but I will kill as many Muslim men, women and children as I can. I will not only use guns but I will also use dirty bombs, Chemical and biological agents to kill as many as I can. And every one that I kill and can bury myself I will bury them in the carcass of a pig.

Hallahe will granted our victory, dirty Kafirs like you will be our slaves,
france, uk, spain will be slamic states soon, we will be powerful un 10 years and we will conquer the USA

OP pretending to be Muslim. So sad.

AS I said before. I Will probably die but not before I have take a fuck ton of you with me. Besides You not a Muslim your just a troll casting bait LOL.

Good bait goat fucker, here have some delicious bacon

>implying Islam and Christianity aren't 90% the same thing

actually I live in spain thats why I cant write in english properly, my father is form Marroc and I Msulim since I was a kid

only dirty Kafir eat it,
jews and sinners have granted a place in the Hell

>Islam will rule Europe and USA

Half of Amerifags have never even seen a muslim, faggot.

Here is where your logic is destroyed, Jews don't eat bacon either and they also perform a draining of blood called Kosher on animals.

And here is why you are also not a Muslim, once per muslim year Sunni Muslims celebrate Moses freeing jewish slaves from Egypt.

Get wrecked son. -1/8 because you didn't even bother to check up on facts to make your bait worthwhile.

true
the "virgin" maria isn't mentioned to be a "virgin" at all and actually a "young woman", about 13 yo, not much older than that
religious people all are glorifying one pedophile cult or the other

This retarded op really thinks that Islam can take Europe or America.Live your dream child because one day when you'll be pinching us just a little harded, you will be sure that you will get laid.

Everyone knows it was a traveling falafel salesman who knocked her up.

How does pork taste lads?

I'm not a Muslim but i live in a Muslim country and they don't sell it anywhere here.

Can you describe the taste to me?

Pigs don't roll around in shit they roll around in mud which dries and cracks off taking the dirt and germs with it.
Pigs are clean, not their fault your stupid inbred ancestors couldn't figure out how to prepare pork in the desert.
Actually the desert would be awful for a pig, there'd be no mud for them to bathe in so they would actually be dirty and get sick.
Your shitty living conditions are why you couldn't have pork.

Kind of salty I guess, depends what you cook it with and how you use it. Generally it's a bit more tender than beef and if you use the fat while cooking it's really good.

so many useless answers, but no body answer
me how does taste eating an animal that stirs in its own shit??

kind of a cross between chicken and beef

Damn, sounds tasty. Muslims like eating fucking goats and sheeps. I personally don't like that animals. Beef and chicken is good though. I guess that means pork is just for me.

lamb, goat, and sheep are better than most pork, except for belly cuts.

We just past the Sacrifical Holiday of Muslims. Dude, they just cut the animals and cook it immidiately without even seasoning the meat. I'm disgusted. I can't like goat or sheep meat ever after that experience.

Entire fucking city smelled like dead animals for a fucking week.

Pork tastes Awesome dude, its nothing like chicken or beef. And the skin when cooked right becomes Crackling which is super salty oily and yummy. Wild pigs do carry diseases cause they eat anything so you need to cook them over 80degrees they have to be cooked properly. My Indian friend eats pork its against his religion but he loves it hard out(He doesn't care). I dont think Pigs would be safe to eat in hot countrys like Muslim ones as pigs dont have sweat glands so overheat fast.

don't know, there is no such animal

Like bacon and freedom

Lamb roast is good too, haven't had goat meat but I imagine it tastes kind of like gamey sheep.
Do you want a good pork recipe?
It's so easy anyway can do it.
You need;
200mL of pickle water
1 tablespoon of the strongest mustard you have
1 tablespoon of honey
50mL of sunflower seed oil
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
Mix those together in a bowl.
half a kilo of pork neck, cut it into fist sized chunks, keep the fat, it's delicious, get some big slabs of bacon and give them the same treatment, then put salt and pepper on the meat before putting it in a pot, pour the marinade from earlier over it, try to get it to cover everything.
For extra flavour put two small onions cut in half in the pot and a couple of bay leaves in there too.
Cover the pot and let it marinate for a couple days, 2 or 3 is best but more is fine too, just don't leave it for a week or something.
If you're hungry and can't wait for it to marinade you can always cook it straight away but the flavour marinating for a couple days is better, I usually do for 2 days because I can't wait the third.
Then keep the pot covered, turn the oven up to 200 degrees celcius, leave it in the oven for two hours.
This is delicious with boiled potatoes and heated fermented cabbage, but it's a delicious meal all on it's own.

Mmmmmm bacon

Boris is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=VuxQIScZbfw

What about Jews those savages couldn't even fathom washing there dicks in the desert so they the cut off parts of there foreskin.

They can't have pork either for the same reason.
Barely even humans those inbred Semitics.

Won't matter to me - I'm a vegetarian.
Only you meat munchers will be butthurt about your new overlords. And I will sit and laugh.

They kill gays too though

Well then I guess I won't be hearing from you anymore.