You've been selected to construct the next hip-hop supergroup. However, you can only pick from the rappers pictured...

You've been selected to construct the next hip-hop supergroup. However, you can only pick from the rappers pictured.You have to pick four, and you can only pick one from each column.

Danny Brown, Asap, Thuggery and Lil Uzi.
I prefer earl sweatshirt as an artist in the first column but I don't think he's fit as well

Rich Chigga, Viper, Young Thug, and XXXTENTACION are the patrician choices.

Same but switch Post with Uzi

Danny and ASAP. I don't know anyone from the last two columns except for Desiigner and xxx, so them I guess.

for actual good music - Vince, Rocky, Young Thug, and Uzi
for just bangers - Vince, Keef, Travis, Yachty

Danny, Viper, Thugger, and X just for kicks

Danny, Viper, Savage, XXX

Danny and Viper are the only ones with any talent here. As long as they're in the super group I don't give a shit about the last 2.

this

Viper, XXXtentaion or whatever the fuck he's called, the asian kid, and Chief Keef (i think that's who that is)

i would be interested to hear what the worst music ever made would sound like

A team: Danny, Gucci, Thug, Uzi
B beam: Vince, Keef, Desiigner, XXX

Danny A$AP Travis Posty

Summer can't end soon enough

either Gucci, Young Thug, Uzi or Earl, Rocky, Travis. No I'm not picking 4 on each because the rules are bullshit

that's the point though fag

>people actually picking X and Post

i fucking want summer to end

Asian guy, white guy, Danny Brown and XXXedgyteenager

Danny Brown, Gucci Mane, Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert

good taste

Danny Brown, Viper, Thugger, Lil Yachty.

I'm hoping that Danny Brown's slightly arty sensibilities can bring out the best of the other three and make a really bizarre psychedelic experience. Get OPN and Odd Nosdam on the production.

W H E R E I S
U G L Y G O D ?

Earl, Rocky, Travis, Yachty

Something I'd want to bump in the car - Vince, Keef, Travis, Uzi-vert

Lot of rappers in your columns are trash when compared to a small few in there like danny, so im going retard supergroup with the young chinese prodigy as leader. Rich chigga, viper, is that 21savage?, and yachty

Danny Brown, Gucci, Young Thug, and Lil Uzi is objectively the right answer.

danny, a$ap, thugger, yachty

THIS