Hey guys my life is empty now my gf of 6 years left me. should i kill myself or what? open to suggestions

hey guys my life is empty now my gf of 6 years left me. should i kill myself or what? open to suggestions.

get a new gf you cuck . wtf , why kill yourself for some pussy , how many pussies are there to grab outside . dont be so dramatic , you are a guy , go hunt for fresh meat.

never been in love?

You werent in love either if she left you nig

one person can be in love and the other not.

Life goes on man.
Nothing in the world changed despite what happened in your life.
>If you anhiro it's like she won.

Let nature decide, go to Miami right now.

you will find someone, who really loves you.

get fit , get ripped and fuck a girl that is hot af.

Film your suicide

Put all of your energy into getting absolutely jacked, then see where that leads you.

Maybe but I have extremely high standards when it comes to love. To me if both people arent head over heels for each other it aint love, or atleast it isnt love worth giving a damn about

trips of truth

it happens to everyone man, been through it before. still going through it. its extremely difficult but youre going to be okay, dont let this ruin you. if its meant to be it will, if its not it wont. simple as that. dont let this shape your future. its just a stepping stone, i part of the process of becoming who you are supposed to become.

youre lucky to have fallen in love, some people never do. heartbreak is one of the worst feelings ever, but if youre lucky it happens to you more than once.

True. its not the first time its happened to me. Women are shit.

level 31 wizard here
my life has always been empty
quit being such a pussy

yeah ive only experienced it once, was with this girl for four years. lived together for 3 and a half.

she broke up with me almost a year ago, still hurts everyday. think about her all the time.

but i just gotta do what i gotta do man. work hard and move forward. shit sucks but damn. cant let it take you under.

It does make you think. Whats the point in puttinf in any effort if they will just leave. Think ill just fuck a bunch of girls and see how i feel

youre probably gonna feel worse for a while.

it was a temporary fix for me, it felt good but emotionally it was intense being intimate like that so soon. maybe im a huge pussy who knows.

love is intense man

shit fucks you up.

i still have faith for meeting someone in the future though, or maybe itll be her. who knows.

you should turn yourself in to a Man you little cunt

thats what you get for having a 6 year old gf op

No. Give yourself over entirely to your hobbies.